我生病啊
I’m sick!
天哪
God!
你在这啊
Hi.
这课树好大啊
This planting I’m admiring,it’s so huge!
谢谢
Thank you.
我想让你见见我女儿泰斯的 不过
I wanted you to meet my daughter Tess,but…
我有其他事情要做
I have to go.

Okay!
好的
Yeah. Okay.
很好
Great!
好的
All right.
下周电♥话♥联♥系♥ 好吗
So I’ll call you next week and we’ll do something. Ok?
很好 谢谢
Wonderful. Thank you so much!
太好了
It was so nice!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
玩的愉快
Have a great day.
很愉快
Great,great,great!
-拜拜 -拜拜
-Bye-bye. -Bye
-还好吗 -没事
-You okay? -I got it!
你相信吗 我可没有吓你
Do you believe that? I am not shitting you!
太巧合了吧 当时怎么想的
That is an unbelievable coincidence. What you gonna do?
大脑一片空白
I don’t know!
该死 你又有病人了 待会再聊吧
Oh,shit! Your light went on. Can you call me back,please?
妈妈
Hi,Mom!
你脱鞋了吗
Hi! Did you take your shoes off?
没有 什么时候需要脱鞋了啊
No. Since when do I have to?
现在 这样更干净 还有袜子也脱了
We’re doing that now. It’s cleaner. And your socks,too.
你们绝不会相信的
You are not going to believe this.
我按♥摩♥的那女的居然是艾伯特的前妻
It turns out that the woman I’ve been massaging is Albert’s ex-wife.
-狗血啊 -非常狗血
-Weird! -So weird.
我听她说着 我刚有好感的人的坏话
I have been listening to her say the worst things about the one guy…
我才开始真的 真的 喜欢他
…I started to really,really like.
而且 我还在想着她前夫一副
And I pictured the ex she was talking about as this fat…
肥头大耳的样子
…irritating slob…
没想到居然是艾伯特
…and it turns out it’s Albert!
肥猪艾伯特
Fat Albert!
什么 谁啊
What? Who?
我说动画片呢
It’s a cartoon. A cartoon!
但是他不想是这样啊
But he’s so not like that.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
那天我们一起吃的早饭 他很幽默风趣啊
We had breakfast the other day. He’s sweet,funny.
你喜欢他 对吧 你也喜欢他
Yeah,you liked him,right? Did you like him?
-绝对啊 -等等 什么
-Totally. -Wait,what?
那天你不在 我们一起吃的早饭
You weren’t here,honey. We all had breakfast. That’s all.
我还没见过他呢
I haven’t even met him.
有机会的啦
Well,you will.
-她说他什么坏话了 -天哪
-What did she say about him? -Oh,my God!
简直贬到一无是处啊 很恶心啊
It’s like this parade of horribles! He’s disgusting.
床上技术很烂
That he’s like this clown in bed.
妈妈 别说这么露骨
Mom! Oh,my God!
不好意思 抱歉
I’m sorry,I’m sorry.
我约过几次会 不过机会不多
I date sometimes. It’s just so hard to meet people.
而且很难喜欢上别人
And I’m not attracted to anybody.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Really.
你也没有喜欢过你前夫吗
And you weren’t attracted to your ex-husband?
这太糟糕了吧
That must have been difficult.
我试着去接受过的
Well,I tried really hard. I did.
他骗我说他都在吃素食
But he would go on so many diets,and then he would cheat…
实际上没有 对于变胖这个事实
…and then he would act shocked when he got fatter.
他也是无所谓
…the behavior around the weight.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你是玛丽安妮·霍普吗
Are you Marianne Hope?

Yes.
-我的天哪 -跟你说了是她吧
-Oh,my God! -I told you.
我们刚还说到你呢 你是我们的偶像
We were just talking about you. You are like our biggest idol.
你的书对我们的生活太重要了
This means so much to us.
我妈妈去世的时候她给了我一本《美丽果实》
She gave me a copy of “Beautiful Fruit” when my mom died.
它让我挺过来了
It saved me.
太好了 很遗憾听到你妈妈去世的消息
How wonderful. I’m so sorry.
谢谢
Oh,thank you.
非常感谢 祝你好运
Well,thanks very much. Blessings.
好运
Blessings.
-保重 -祝你们好运
-Take care.-Blessings!
你是活菩萨啊
It’s so cool that you saved her.
不过他没有肥胖症 对吗
But,he never got obese,right?
那要看你的理解啦
Well,it depends on your definition of the word obese.
刚开始 你是有
But initially,um… you were…
你或多或少有喜欢他的吧
…I don’t know,you liked him,more or less?
很不幸 几乎没有
Unfortunately… less.
很多事情我都看不惯
There were just so many things that really got on my nerves.
比如说
Like what,though?
抱歉 我又消极了
Sorry I’m being so negative. I really am.
没事啊
But it’s okay. It is.
我没有朋友
It’s just that I don’t really have anybody
可以让我抱怨这些事
I can bitch to about things like this.
你可以向我吐苦水啊
You can completely bitch to me.
-真的?-当然
-Really? -Really.
-谢谢 -哦 没关系啊
-Thank you. -Oh,sure.
我很信任你
I trust you.
天哪
Oh,god.
真的
I do.
你什么毛病啊 她可以另找一个按♥摩♥师啊
What’s wrong with you? She can find another masseuse.
我是她朋友 她没有好朋友
I’m her friend. She doesn’t have any close friends.
我喜欢和她在一起的感觉
I’m like it.
我深陷其中不能自拔 她就像人生导师一样
I feel so pulled in. She’s like a human Trip Advisor.
艾伯特又不是旅馆
Albert is not a hotel.
可是有机会了解下也不是坏事啊
But if you could avoid staying in a bad one,wouldn’t you?
天哪
Oh,my God.
她说了他很多坏习惯
She has said so many bad things about him.
她也并非善类
She’s not perfect.
她知道她在说什么 她不傻
But she knows what she’s talking about. She’s smart.
你也是啊
So are you.
也许她是对的
Maybe she’s ultimately right.
那彼得呢 就因为你不爱他了
Are you right about Peter? Couse you just didn’t want him…
他就一无是处了吗
does that make him unlovable?
还是有人会喜欢他的
By anyone normal.
我家具摆放的怎么样
You haven’t said anything about my furniture arrangement.
我都忘了原来怎么样
I don’t remember how it was before.
你觉得怎么样
Hey! What do you think?
亲爱的 你有强迫症啊
Oh,honey. Why do you keep doing this?
她在排遣空虚呢
She’s filling a hole.
放着我来
I’ll fill your hole.
别乱想
Different hole.
机不可失失不再来 好好玩吧
You’re missing out. Fun time!
-你好 -你好
-Hi! -Hi!
谁的车啊
Whose car is this?
泰斯的车拿去修了 这是租的
Tess is getting hers fixed. This is a rental.
不好意思
Sorry.
那怎么在你这
Why do you have it?
我让她开我的 她更喜欢我的车
I’m letting her drive mine. She likes it better.
肯定啊
Yeah,I bet she does.
-可以吗 -没问题
-You okay? -Yeah.
那是什么
What was that?
车子在卖♥♥萌呢
The gear skrinkle.
卖♥♥萌啊?
“Skrinkle?”
干吗要晃它
Why are you shaking that?
把黄油弄均匀
It spreads the butter around.
你要了很多黄油吗
You put more butter on that?
没有啊 就一般的量啊
No,I put regular butter. I asked for butter. I didn’t put more butter.
哦 我以为原来就有的呢
Oh,I thought it came with butter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!