这个演员 我在餐厅见过他
This actor,this guy,I saw him in a restaurant.
三尺半的身高
He was about three and a half feet tall.
轻点声 好吗
You need to whisper,okay?
她穿的什么啊 好像她姨妈
What is she wearing? It looks like her aunt
在编什么搭在盆栽上
crocheted something to put over like a plant or something.

Shh!
小点声
You got to whisper.
我是轻声说的啊
I am whispering.
-我是轻声说的啊 -你没有
-I’m whispering. -No.
我问你些事情
I want to ask you something.
我要你实话实说
And I really want the truth.
-行吗?-问吧
-Okay? -Okay.
我压着你还能呼吸吗
Can you breathe when I’m on top of you?
可以啊
Yeah!
我开始要减肥了 不过 我不知道是不是有必要
I’m planning on losing some weight. By the way. I know I need to.
-你前妻也抱怨过这个问题吗 -天啊
-Was it an issue with your ex-wife? -Oh,my God!
有时候我吃的东西也会让她不解
Sometimes I ate just to drive her nuts.
你感冒了吗
You have a cold?
不 没有
No. No,I…
我鼻子受过几次伤
I broke my nose a couple times.
医生说我鼻子已经没有实际用处了
My doctor says at this point,my nose is purely ornamental.
想要做手术吗
Will you get it fixed?
要啊 先把牙齿弄好再说
Yeah,after the missing tooth.
我觉得很泰斯喜欢你
You know,I think Tess really liked you.
能感觉出来
I could tell.
她很好
She seems so neat.
她很不错的
She really is a great girl.
只是有时候很讨人嫌 不过
I know she can be obnoxious sometimes,but…
她的出发点是好的 她还小
…she’s young. She’s really got a good heart.
她长大后会明白的
She’s gonna figure it out.
我被你迷住了
I kind of adore you already.
你和克里斯怎么样啦
So what about you and Chris? What’s going on there?
说啊 说啊
What? What?
我们嘿♥咻♥了
We did it.
真的吗
Really?
感觉怎么样
How was it?
很好啊 其实
Nice. I think.
是很棒
No,it was good.
恭喜啊 我很高兴
Congratulations. I’m happy it was nice.
就算我们分开了 我也不会后悔
Even if we don’t stay together,I’m glad I got it over with.
感谢你的建议
I’m glad I took your advice.
你回来啦
Hey! Hi,honey.
你什么时候到的
When did you get here?
刚到 在等你呢
A couple of minutes ago. Just waiting for you.

Look.
我早就想帮你涂指甲油了
I’ve wanted to paint your nails for like ten years.
我以为你只是怕痒呢
I thought you were too ticklish.
我是啊
I know!
她恋爱了
She’s in love.
爱情的力量的无穷的啊
So I guess that makes you not ticklish anymore.
你刚才没在 来聊聊吧
You weren’t here. Come be with us.
其实我有一些
Actually,I have some…
别走啊 艾伦
Come on,Ellen. Come back.
疯狂的一天
Crazy day.
今早接到琼尼·米切尔的电♥话♥
I had a wonderful call from Joni Mitchell this morning.
她去看了我的展览并给了好评
She read the galleys to my new collection and loved them,so that was…
你是琼尼·米切尔的朋友吗
You’re friends with Joni Mitchell?
对啊 认识她有一阵子了 要喝水吗
Yeah,we have been for a while. Do you want some water?
不用 谢谢
No,thank you.
我遇见一个非常不错的男人
And I met a guy! A really nice guy.
他非常懂得照顾自己 他是素食主义者
He takes really good care of himself. He’s vegan…
他有看过我的书
…and he actually read my work before he met me.
我的天哪 会读诗歌♥的素食者
A poetry-reading vegan. Oh,my God!
希望能有个好结果
I hope it goes well.
我的希望又重燃了
I tend to get my hopes up a little early.
不要再让我失望就好
I just don’t want to be disappointed again.
说到艾伯特 让我失望透了
With Albert,there was always this bait and switch going on
第一次约会的时候 我还想
When we first started dating,I thought,
他是土豪啊 还有钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子
“Oh,he’s mature. He can buy a house.”
-这栋房♥子吗 -是的
-This house? -Yes!
看看他现在的家 还有他用
But you should see where he lives now. And he made…
茄子和玛苏里拉奶酪做的意大利面
…this dish of spaghetti with eggplant and mozzarella.
听起来很好吃的样子
Sounds kind of delicious.
不过他只会做那一道
But it turned out that was all he could cook.
他没有朋友 我也没有 不过
And he has no friends. I mean,neither do I,but…
我和琼尼是你的朋友啊
Well,me and Joni.
对 那倒是 真的 说的不错
Yeah. That’s true! That’s true,that’s true.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
-饿了吗 -是啊
-Hungry? -Yes.
尝尝这意大利面
Get ready for some eggplant with mozzarella!
-你没事吧 -没事啊
-You okay? -Yeah.
还蛮好吃的啊
Wow! This is actually delicious!
干吗这么惊讶
Why do you sound surprised?
很不错啊
It’s great.
今天工作怎么样
How was work today?
很好
It was good.
有两位客人
I had two massages.
一言不发还是
Barnacles?
说个没完 还是勃起男
Non-stop talking? Boners?
有一位来自圣莫尼卡的女士
There was this nice woman in Santa Monica.
她说了很多关于她前夫的事
She talked a lot about her ex-husband.
不会是我前妻吧
I just hope it wasn’t my ex-wife.

I
我给你准备了个小礼物
I got you a little present.
是吗
You did?
小礼物
Now,it’s just a little present.
天哪
Oh,my God!
我一看到她就想到了你
I saw it and thought of you.
这条美丽的
This beautiful,wonderful…
我帮你带上吧
I can’t do it,but let me help you.
天哪
Oh,my God.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我戴着
Look.
好看吗
Do you like it on me?
很好看啊
It’s nice.
现在送你这个是不是太早了
Maybe I shouldn’t have? Is it too soon?
不会啊 我很喜欢
No. It’s just so nice.
谢谢
Thank you.

Oh!
-怎么了 -没事
-What? -Nothing.
-还好吧 -抱歉 不知道那是什么
-You all right? -Yeah. I don’t know what that was. Sorry.
-我来吧 -确定没事吗
-Let me get here. -You okay?
-不要 -又怎么了
-Stop! Stop! -What?
你的胡子太刺人了
Your beard is so tickly.
不好意思
Sorry.
没事
That’s okay.
那继续吧
Okay,here I come again.
我的头发
Oh,my hair! My hair,my hair!
不知道怎么了
I don’t know what I’m doing,but this isn’t going very well,
要不下次吧
so let’s just stop.
怎么了
What?
穿上我的睡袍很好看
You look cute in my robe.
-没事吧 -你的漱口水也太多了吧
-Is everything okay? -You have like four hundred mouthwashes.
我需要就买♥♥了
Yeah,I need to use them and…
不过我忘记我买♥♥过了
…then I buy them and then I forget about them
就又买♥♥了更多
and then I buy more of them.
牙刷也很多
And you have like 80 million toothbrushes.
有吗
I do?
我只用一只
I only use one of them.
那为什么不扔了其他的
So why don’t you throw the other ones out?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!