a complete paradox.
就像个潘多拉魔盒
But without restraint…
但是没有压抑…
without control…
没有控制…
emotion is chaos.
情感就是混乱
But how is that diff…
但那有什么区别…
The difference being is that when we want to feel,
不同的是当我们想拥有情感的时候
we can.
我们能拥有
It’s just that…
只不过…
some of us…
我们中有些人…
some of us have to forgo that luxury
我们中有些人不得不放弃这种奢侈
so that the rest can have it.
才能让其他的人享受到
Some very few of us
我们中的极少数
have to force ourselves not to feel.
必须强迫自己不要有情感
Like me.
像我这样
Like you.
像你那样
What can I do?
我能做什么?
You can kill Father.
你能杀了神父
Cleric John Preston…
约翰·培斯顿教士…
You are to come with us immediately.
马上跟我们走一趟
Cleric Preston.
培斯顿教士
Sir.
长官
I’ve heard the most disturbing rumor.
我听到了最让我不安的谣传
Rumor, sir?
谣传 长官?
Yes.
是的
A rumor maintaining that one of us,
谣传说我们中有个人
one of the Cleric,
教士中的某一个
has secretly taken it upon himself to cease his dose,
秘密停止使用情感控制剂
that one of our elite number
我们的一个精英
is actually feeling.
事实上是有情感的
Feeling, sir?
情感 长官?
Are you playing with me, Cleric?!
你是在耍我吗 教士?!
No, sir.
不 长官
This person, I’m told,
我听说这个人
is actually attempting to contact the Resistance.
正在试图与叛军联♥系♥
Now tell me, if you’ll be so kind,
告诉我 如果你愿意的话
how exactly…
你到底…
have you been making use of your time of late?
在你迟到的这段时间都做了些什么
Attempting to contact the Resistance, sir.
尝试同叛军联♥系♥ 长官
Attempting?
尝试?
How is it that you intend to expose this traitor
如果你只是在”尝试”
if all you do is attempt?
你怎么能查出这个叛徒?
You’re…
你是…
absolutely…
完完全全的…
100% right, sir.
百分之百的正确 长官
Of course I am.
那当然了
The Cleric is the final line of defense.
教士们是最后的防线
If the Resistance compromises it,
如果叛军瓦解了他们
we are doomed.
我们就完了
Father is doomed.
神父就完了
I will redouble my efforts, sir,
我会加倍努力的 长官
to locate the Resistance,
去寻找叛军
to find this traitor,
去查出那个叛徒
and bring them all to the Council’s fair justice.
带他们来接受教会的审判
Do it.
去做吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I, uh…
我 呃…
I was checking to make sure you’ve been…
我在检查看你是不是…
taking your interval.
在使用控制剂
And are you satisfied?
那你满意吗?
Yes, I am.
是的 很满意
Good night, Dad.
晚安 爸爸
I don’t understand.
我不明白
My execution’s set.
我的处决都已经定下来了
Why are you here?
你还来做什么?
Aren’t you gonna dose?
你不要用药吗?
My God.
我的天啊
What…
你…
What’ll you do?
你想怎么办?
I don’t know.
我不知道
50 sweepers, maybe more.
50个清道夫 可能更多
What about an audience? Can you arrange to meet with him?
那接见怎么样? 你能安排一次接见吗?
Father’s never given a single audience since the upheaval.
神父在剧变后就从来没有接见过任何人
The danger of assassination is too great.
暗♥杀♥的危险太大了
They trained you your whole life to fight these kind of odds.
你一生都被训练应付这种事情
Even if I could…
即使我能…
even if I could make it through,
即使我能够做到
what guarantee is there it would accomplish anything,
又有什么保障
that anything would be different?
能让情况变得不一样?
We have a network that’s larger than you could ever imagine.
我们有张你想象不到的巨大网络
Instant word comes that Father is dead,
只要一听说神父已死
that the Council is leaderless.
教会无首
Bombs that have already been planted will be set off
已经安装好的炸♥弹♥就会被引爆
at Prozium clinics and factories around Libria.
全利比亚的控制所和控制剂生产厂都会被炸掉
If we can succeed in disrupting the supply
如果我们能成功中断供给
for even one day… one day…
即使只有一天…一天…
our cause will be won by human nature itself.
人的本性就会让我们成功
What about war,
那战争怎么办
the everyday cruelties that are all gone now?
那些现在已经不存在的 残忍♥的一切?
Replaced by the touch of Grammaton.
不过是被换成了耶♥和♥华♥的暴♥政♥
Will you do it?
你愿意去做吗?
Yes.
是的
Can you?
你能做到吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Don’t…
不要…
Seeing her one last time
见她最后一面
will only make it harder to do what you have to do.
只会让你更难于做你必须要做的事
…designed especially to deal with it.
…专门设计用于对付这个
The Cleric was implemented
教士是执行者
and sent out to search and destroy
被派出搜寻和毁灭
such objects that remained
那些残留的东西
and, if necessary, those who attempted to…
还有 如果有必要 那些试图…
File footage.
查询视频档案
Viviana Preston.
维维安娜·培斯顿
Sentence and incineration.
判决和焚化
Auditory.
声音
Viviana Preston,
维维安娜·培斯顿
for ceasing your interval, for the crime of feeling,
因你中止使用控制剂 因情感罪
you stand condemned
你被宣告有罪
to suffer annihilation in the city furnaces.
将承受被焚化的痛苦
You will be taken there immediately, and you will burn.
你将立刻被带去焚化
The Cleric was implemented
教士是执行者
and sent out to search and destroy
被派出搜寻和毁灭
such objects that remained
那些残留的东西
and, if necessary, those who attempted to…
还有 如果有必要 那些试图…
The incineration… has it gone through?!
焚化…完成了吗?!
It’s going through now.
现在正在进行
Hey!
嗨!
Machine turbines priming.
机器涡轮启动
Tetragrammaton… I need to speak to this woman!
耶♥和♥华♥… 我要跟这个女人说几句!
You’re too late, sir. The time lock is engaged.
太迟了 长官.时间锁已经开启了
If we force the door now,
如果我们现在强制打开门
the turbines will explode at street level.
涡轮会爆♥炸♥的
…personnel, clear the area immediately.
…人员 立即撤出本区域
All unauthorized personnel, clear the area immediately.
所有未经授权的人员 立即撤出本区域
Turbines primed.
涡轮已启动
Fire in 10 seconds…
10秒钟后点火…
9 seconds…
9 秒…
8 seconds…
8 秒…
7 seconds…
7 秒…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!