So get ready.
准备一下吧
That door behind you…
从后面的门走…
Go.
走啊
Go, damn you!
走啊 他妈的!
Get out of here, God damn it! If you don’t, you’re dead!
离开这儿 天杀的! 如果你们不走就死定了!
Don’t do it. He’ll shoot us in the back.
别听他的 他会从后面枪杀我们的
If I was gonna shoot you, I’d shoot you in the face.
如果我要枪杀你们 我会面对面的做的
Now go.
快走.
Damn you! Follow me.
他妈的! 跟我来
Now! Let’s go!
快! 快走!
There will be no detention.
以后将不再拘留人犯
Repeat… no detention for any purpose.
再说一遍… 将不再用任何方式拘留人犯
All prisoners and apprehendees are to be put down.
所有人犯都将被处决
Look out!
小心!
Cleric, what’s happening? We heard gunshots.
教士 出什么事了? 我们听到了枪声
Go!
走!
What are you doing? Cleric!
你在干什么? 教士!
They’re Resistance fighters.
他们是叛军
Cleric!
教士!
He’s a sense offender!
他是个情感罪犯!
Cover all quadrants!
守住所有出口!
Secure the perimeter!
四处搜查!
What is this?
怎么回事?
What are you doing?!
你们在干什么?!
Nicely done, Cleric.
做得好 教士
You drive them into the trap…
你把他们赶进了陷阱…
I close it.
我来收口
The very definition of… teamwork.
真是典型的…团队合作
Don’t you think?
你不觉得么?
Why don’t you take the honors of the execution, Cleric?
你为什么不享受一下亲手处决他们的荣誉呢 教士?
These people should be taken for clinical interrogation.
这些人应该被送去临床审查
Cleric…
教士…
Father’s rulings are quite clear.
神父的指示非常明确
Offenders are to be shot on sight.
罪犯们应被当场枪决
They have valuable information.
他们有很有价值的情报
Cleric…
教士…
They can be put to much better use.
留着他们还有更大的用处
Cleric.
教士
If your weapon’s low, please, use mine.
如果你的弹♥药♥不够 请用我的
No.

I think, in the end…
我觉得 还是…
it’ll be better if you have it.
你自己来比较好
Captain.
队长
Yes, sir. Firing positions.
是 长官 准备射击
Ready…
预备…
Aim…
瞄准…
Fire!
射击!
Sir?
长官?
Yes, Cleric?
什么事 教士?
You asked me to become Father’s instrument
你叫我做神父的
against the Resistance.
镇♥压♥叛乱的工具
I’m ready.
我准备好了
Today.
今天
I wish to show my faith.
我想表现一下我的忠诚
I wish, with your permission,
我想 在您的许可下
to locate the Underground once and for all.
去彻底查出地下组织的根据地
To destroy it.
以便摧毁它
To destroy it.
以便摧毁它
Good. Do it.
好 你去做吧
I’m so…
我非常…
so very sorry.
非常抱歉
These are the possessions he had on him at the time of death.
这是他死时带在身上的东西
The illegal ones will be burned with him.
非法的东西将跟他一起被焚化
Good.

Errol Partridge.
艾洛·帕崔吉
The name supposed to mean something to me?
这个名字对我应该有意义吗?
He was a Grammaton Cleric, first class. You knew him.
他曾是秩序 教士 一流的 你认识他
News bulletin… I’m a sense offender.
新闻公告… 我是个情感罪犯
I don’t hang around much with the Cleric.
我不跟教士们在一起的
I want to know about him.
我想知道他的事
Well…
好吧…
I suggest you go ask him.
我建议你自己去问他
But I understand that he’s dead…
但我知道他已经死了…
killed by your friends at the Tetragrammaton.
被你在耶♥和♥华♥的朋友杀死的
Not by my friends.
不是被我的朋友杀死的
By me.
是被我
You were lovers.
你们曾是恋人
The Underground is our foe,
地下组织是我们的反对者
and greater than even the threat
比那些拒用情感控制剂的人
of those who have forsaken their Prozium for emotion
对我们的威胁大得多的是
is the threat of those selfsame individuals united.
一群联合在一起的情感犯
They are the secret organization…
他们是个秘密组织…
And thus, it is in the writing of the Father
所以 神父下了手谕
that we find our greatest…
要我们找出我们最大的…
Good afternoon, sir.
下午好 长官
What will it be for you?
您来是想要什么?
The latest copy of the inserts?
最新的控制剂?
Revised edition of the manifesto?
更新的宣言?
Errol Partridge.
艾洛·帕崔吉
What do you know about him?
你知道些他的什么情况?
I beg your pardon?
您说什么?
Everyone out. Now.
都出去 快点
I’m gonna ask you one more time.
我再问你一次
Errol Partridge… what do you know about him?
艾洛·帕崔吉… 你知道他些什么情况?
I’m sure this must be some mis…
您肯定是弄错了…
You’re an offender. I’m not.
你是个情感犯 我不是
No? Then why are you so scared of me?
不是? 那你为什么这么怕我?
Now, you will tell me everything
现在 你得告诉我你所知道的
you know about Errol Partridge,
艾洛·帕崔吉的所有情况
or I will have a wagon come to take you
不然我就把你抓起来
to the Hall of Destruction for summary combustion.
送去毁灭堂烧掉
I really don’t know…
我…真的不知道…
Speak!
说!
He… he’d come in here with a fellow named Jurgen.
他…他曾经跟一个叫吉根的人一起来过
Why?
为什么来?
That’s… that’s all I know. I swear.
我…我就知道这么多 我发誓
Jurgen!
吉根!
Interesting.
有意思
We’ve been watching you, Preston.
我们监视你很久了 培斯顿
You’re Jurgen.
你是吉根
You’re feeling.
你有情感
Do you know why you came?
知道你为什么要来吗?
Welcome to the Underground.
欢迎来到地下
Polygraph.
波动器
It detects fluctuations of human emotion.
它能探测人情感的波动
We have to be sure.
我们必须要肯定
Mary.
玛丽
You’re carrying in your left pocket
你左口袋里有
a red ribbon sprayed with her scent.
带着她的体香的红丝带
You breathe it in sometimes
在你觉得没有人会看到的地方
when you think there’s no one to see.
你会时不时的闻闻它
But what you feel…
但是你的情感…
what you feel could only be satisfied
你的情感只有
by falling yourself into her.
在你全心爱上她的时候 才能得到满足
She’s scheduled for combustion…
她已经被安排焚化了…
tomorrow.
明天
I know.
我知道
You know, I was like you.
你知道 我很像你
But the first thing you learn about emotion
但是你需要了解的关于 情感的第一件事
is that it has its price…
就是它有它的代价…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!