Every time we come from the Nethers to the city,
每次从尼瑟斯到这城里来
it reminds why we do what we do.
就提醒我们一举一动的原因
It does?
是吗?
It does.
没错
Prosecutorial evidence for A.N.R. 136890.
A.N.R.编号♥136890的原告证物
I need it.
我需要它
It was late this afternoon.
就今天傍晚的事
May not have showed up in the records yet.
可能纪录里尚未显示
I’m very sorry, Cleric.
非常抱歉 教士
Nothing has been logged
还没有纪录上去
and nothing is pending under that entry.
记载事项里并未有审讯中的东西
It was an item of evidence brought in personally
是经由艾洛·帕崔吉教士
by Grammaton Errol Partridge.
亲自携带过来的一件证物
Check again.
再查一遍
Sir, Cleric Partridge has not entered anything in for weeks.
长官 帕崔吉教士好几个星期 没缴交任何物品了
You’re mistaken. It was a book of some kind.
你弄错了 是某种书籍之类的
Cleric…
教士…
…there’s nothing.
…空空如也
Thank you.
谢谢
He’s been passing through the gate into the Nether
他一直通过 进入尼瑟斯大楼的大门
every night for the last two weeks.
近两星期以来 每晚如此
We assumed it was enforcement-related.
我们假设是执行任务
You always knew.
你总是知道
“But I, being poor…
“而我 孓然一身…
have only my dreams.”
徒留我的梦想”
“I have spread my dreams under your feet.
“在你脚下展开梦想之翼”
“Tread softly…
“轻轻地踩着步伐…
because you tread on my dreams.”
因为你踩在我的梦想之翼上”
I assume you dream, Preston.
相信你也作过梦 培斯顿
I’ll do what I can to see they go easy on you.
我会尽量叫他们放你一马
We both know… they never go easy.
我俩皆知…不可能饶过我的
Then I’m sorry.
那么我很抱歉了
No, you’re not.
不 你才不会抱歉
You don’t even know the meaning.
你甚至不懂抱歉的涵义
It’s just a… vestigial word
只是一个…退化的字眼
for a feeling you’ve never felt.
对于一种你未曾感受过的情感
Don’t you see, Preston?
你不明白吗 培斯顿?
It’s gone.
它早已消失无踪
Everything that makes us what we are… traded away.
造就我们今日的一切…已不复存在
There’s no war.
没有战争
No murder.
没有谋杀
What is it you think we do?
那你认为我们做的事是什么呢?
No.

You’ve been with me.
你一直和我在一起
You’ve seen how it can be… the jealousy, the rage.
你见识过嫉妒 愤怒的下场
A heavy cost.
惨痛的代价
I’d pay it gladly.
我很乐意付出
Don’t.
别动
You and your partner were close?
你和你的前任搭很要好?
I hope you’re as pleased to be assigned me
希望你会高兴我被指派来
as I am the placement.
替补这个缺
I was told this would be a career-making advancement.
听说这是个飞黄腾达的良机
I’m like you, Cleric… intuitive.
我跟你一样 教士…具有第六感
Sometimes I know when a person’s feeling
偶尔连别人自己尚未察觉之前
before they know it themselves.
我就察觉到他有情感了
Cleric…
教士…
I can only hope one day to be as…
我只希望有一天能像你那样…
uncompromising as you.
大公无私
Good night.
晚安
The later 20th century
20世纪末
saw the fortuitous and simultaneous rise
偶然同时崛起了
of two synergistic political and psychological sciences.
多功能政♥治♥和心理科学
The first, the revolutionary precept of the hate crime.
首先制定了仇恨罪行的革命性方针
John?
约翰?
Yes?
什么事?
I saw Robbie Taylor crying today.
我今天看到罗比·泰勒在哭
He didn’t know, but I saw.
他并不知道 不过我看见了
Do you think I should report him?
你认为我该举发他吗?
Unquestionably.
当然
…a single inescapable fact…
一项无可避免的事实…
that mankind united with infinitely greater purpose
人类因远大理想而结合
in pursuit of war…
而追求战争…
than he ever did in pursuit of peace.
却远超过追求和平
“But I, being poor…
“而我 孓然一身…
have only my dreams.”
徒留我的梦想”
I have spread my dreams under your feet.”
“在你脚下展开梦想之翼”
“Tread softly…
“轻轻地踩着步伐…
because you tread on my dreams.”
因为你踩在我的梦想之翼上”
Don’t move! Don’t move!
别动! 别动!
Comply! Comply!
顺从! 顺从!
Stop! Stop where you are! Get down! Get down!
住手! 站住别动! 趴下! 趴下!
Don’t shoot. This is a lawful entry.
别开枪 这是合法进入
We have a warrant for your wife’s arrest.
我们有逮捕你妻子的逮捕状
She’s charged with sense offense.
她被指控触犯情感罪
Hey!
嘿!
Get her! Get her off him now!
抓住她! 马上抓走
Remember me.
记得我
Libria…
利比亚…
Awake.
醒来吧
Awaken to triumph again in the face of yet another day,
醒来面对另一天再次的胜利
another step in our unified march
迈向统一境界
into the unwavering purpose…
屹立不摇…
…move ahead together
…一起向前迈进
into the certainty of our collective destiny.
乃我们共同体必然的趋势
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I said, what are you doing?
我说 你在做什么?
I accidently dropped my…
我不小心掉了我的…
morning interval.
早针
I took it out before I brushed my teeth.
我刷牙前先拿了出来
I never take it out before I brush my teeth.
我从未在刷牙前拿出来
Then you’ll go by Equilibrium, log the loss,
那你要去平衡处登记遗失
and get a replacement.
再补拿一个
Yes.
没错
Of course.
当然
Your new partner called.
你的新搭档来过电♥话♥
He says he’ll pick you up at 10:00 for the A.N.R.
他说十点钟来载你到A.N.R.
I hope you don’t mind.
希望你别介意
I took the liberty of telling him
我擅自告诉他
you would be at Equilibrium, replacing your dose.
你会到平衡处换取注射药剂
No, of course not.
不 当然不介意
That was the right thing to do.
你做的很正确
Stop that.
别那样
Due to terrorist activity,
由于恐♥怖♥份♥子♥活动
this site is temporarily closed.
本站暂时关闭
Proceed to the Equilibrium Center in Sector 8A.
请前往平衡中心8A区
Due to terrorist activity,
由于恐♥怖♥份♥子♥活动
this site is temporarily closed.
本站暂时关闭
Proceed to the Equilibrium Center in Sector 8A.
请前往平衡中心8A区
More than punctual, Cleric.
太过准时了 教士
Hop in.
上车吧
How were the lines?
你打算如何?
I’m surprised you were able to get your interval
想不到你竟能拿到你的注射剂
and get out so quickly.
并如此迅速地出来
No, they’re… they’re fine today.
不 他们…早上时候还没事
Maybe I’ll drop by later, get my interval adjusted.
也许我晚一点经过 也顺便调整一下我的注射剂
You expecting Resistance?
你想去抓反抗份子?
That’s something you’ll find about me, Cleric.
你迟早会发现 教士
I’m a wary person, cautious by nature.
我是个谨慎的人 天生机警
Always expecting the worst.
总是作最坏的打算
You can’t do this. You cannot do this.
你们不能这样 你们不能这样!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!