What, do they… do they eat them?
怎么 难道他们…吃它们吗?
What do you want me to do, sir?
你要我怎么做 长官?
Exterminate them, of course.
当然是全数消灭
All right. Let’s do it.
好了 动手吧
No.

What’s wrong, Cleric?
怎么了 教士?
Nothing.
没事
Hey…
嘿…
Grab it.
抓住它
Grab it!
抓住它!
Sir… toss it back in.
长官…把它丢回去
I’ll finish it off.
我来解决掉它
Give it to me, sir.
把它交给我 长官
Give it to him, Cleric. He’ll finish it.
交给他 教士 他会解决它的
Wait!
等等!
It seems to me that…
我觉得…
at least some of these animals ought to be tested for disease.
至少该留下一只来做疾病测试
If there’s an epidemic in the Nether,
如果尼瑟斯里有传染病
it’s best we know about it.
我们才好知道
I don’t quite follow your logic, Cleric.
我不太懂你的逻辑 教士
They were Resistance.
它们是反抗组织
They could have led us to the Underground.
它们本可带我们深入地下社会
But instead of apprehension and interrogation,
而非逮捕及审问
they were slaughtered.
将它们全数杀光
Yes, but, Cleric, given the circumstances,
是的 不过 教士 这种情形是…
the Father has decreed
神父早已下令过
that there will be no more “process” for sense offenders.
凡感情罪犯不再透过”诉讼程序”
They are either to be shot on sight
不是当场格杀
or incinerated without a trial.
就是不经审判直接火化
But it’s counter to law.
但那样与法律背道而驰
You’re a member of the Council. If…
你是议会一员 如果…
It is not the will of the Council,
这不是议会的旨意
it is the will of Father… and he is law.
是神父的旨意…他就是法律
Sir…
长官…
without the logic of process, is it not just mayhem
少了逻辑程序 岂不是成了滥杀无辜…
what we have worked so hard to eradicate?
那何必如此卖♥♥力去扑杀呢?
You must understand, Preston,
你必须明白 培斯顿
that while you… and even I… may not always agree with it,
不管你或是我同不同意
it is not the message that is important,
都无关紧要
it is our obedience to it.
重要的是服从
Father’s will.
神父的旨意
Call it faith.
称之为信仰
You have it, I assume?
我想你有吧?
Yes.
是的
I have it.
我有
Good.
很好
Confiscated evidence X23-T45…
收押证物X23-T45…
Mary O’Brien.
玛丽·欧布莱恩
Cleric John Preston passing into the Nether…
约翰·培斯顿教士进入尼瑟斯…
enforcement-related.
执行任务
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
I don’t know what else to do with you.
我不知道还能拿你怎么办
Go on.
去吧
Go!
快走!
Fine.
好吧
But you’re going back in the trunk.
不过你得待在后备箱里
Okay.
好吧
Here.
拿去
Step away from the vehicle!
离开车子!
This is your last warning!
最后一次警告!
Step away from the vehicle!
离开车子!
Identification.
证件
I’m a Cleric.
我是个教士
I’m here on official business.
我来办官方事务的
Identification!
证件!
It’s in my coat.
在我外套里
Where’s the coat? Where is it?!
外套在哪? 在哪?!
I don’t have it.
我没带
Unidentified individuals are subject to summary destruction.
有不明人士可能在进行破坏
You’re making a very big mistake.
你犯了个极大的错误
I’m a Grammaton Cleric, first class.
我是葛拉玛顿教士 最高等级的
We’re gonna search your vehicle.
我们要搜查你的车子
No, you’re not. There’s nothing in it.
不 不用查 里头没什么
Search it!
快搜!
Clear, sir. Keys to the trunk.
没事 长官 搜查后备箱
I’m trying to tell you.
我一直告诉过你
I have a predawn combustion to witness.
我黎明前还得去见证火化
I’m not…
我不是…
Captain, this is a waste of my time.
队长 这是在浪费我的时间
My name is John Preston.
我叫约翰·培斯顿
I’m the highest-ranking Cleric of the Tetragramm…
我是耶♥和♥华♥的最高等级教士…
Wait.
等等
Stand off.
站到一旁去
I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you, sir.
抱歉没认出你来 长官
That’s okay. Just doing your job.
没关系 你们只是在执行勤务而已
Thank you.
谢谢
We’ll escort you back to the gate.
我们会护送您回到门口
Thanks.
谢谢
Animals.
动物
Nether’s full of them.
尼瑟斯到处都是
Sounds like it came from your trunk.
声音好象是从你的后备箱里传来的
Impossible.
不可能
Just give me my keys.
把钥匙给我好了
I’ll be on my way.
我会马上离开
Captain…
队长…
I’m asking you one last time…
我最后跟你再说一次…
don’t do this.
不要这么做
Down on your knees!
跪下!
Down on your knees! Down on your knees!
跪下! 跪下!
Drop down!
趴下!
On the ground! Comply!
趴到地上!快!
Do it!
快点!
No.

Fuck!
妈的!
What?
什么?
Aw, shit! Shoot him! Shoot him! Shoot him!
啊 妈的! 射他!
Always practicing, Cleric.
总是在练习 教士
I guess that’s why you’re the best.
我想这就是为什么你是最好的吧
Maybe I’m just better.
可能我只是更好一点
Something on your mind?
在想心事吗?
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问?
The intuitive arts, Cleric.
直觉艺术 教士
It’s my job to know what you’re thinking.
我的职责就是知你所想
So, then… what am I thinking?
那…我现在在想什么?
About the murders in the Nether last night…
在想昨晚尼瑟斯的谋杀案…
And if they know who did it.
他们是否知道是谁做的
Am I close?
我说的接近了吗?
So, tell me… do they know?
那么 告诉我…他们知道吗?
There are theories.
有一些猜测
I have one or two of my own, but at the moment…
我自己也有几种但是就目前来看…
They’re premature!
都不成熟!
I’m glad it happened.
我很高兴发生了这件事
Why?
为什么?
Because now Father and the Council
因为现在神父和教会
have decreed an acceleration in the crackdown on offenders.
颁布了加速镇♥压♥情感犯的法令
Whoever did it…
不管是谁做的…
all they accomplished was a quicker end to the Resistance.
都是加速了叛军的灭亡
It’s gonna be a massacre, Cleric.
将会有场大屠♥杀♥的 教士
I came to tell you… there’s a raid in the Nether…
我是来告诉你…在尼瑟斯有一场大搜捕…
Sector 7.
7区

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!