害怕、喜悦、忧伤、愤怒
Fear, joy, sorrow, anger.
课程将会更困难 因为你们必须揭露更多自己
And it’ll be more difficult because you’ll have to expose more of you…
…你们的内心世界
…what’s on the inside of you.
今年的第一项表演课程 我要你们…
For your first acting exercise this year, I want you….
…重建一个忧虑的记忆…
…to re-create a difficult memory…
…一个痛苦的经验 是你第一次察觉自己受了伤
…a painful moment when you learned something about yourself that hurt.
我是说,非常伤心
And I mean really hurt.
伸展
And reach.
绕圈、弯腰、回正
And through. And drop.And back.
你好,我叫丽莎·梦露
Hi, I’m Lisa Monroe.
希拉瑞·范·多伦
Hilary van Doren.
我好喜欢你的外套
I love your coat.
我曾在班朵百货的橱窗看过
I saw that in Bendel’s window.
是我继母买♥♥给我的 – 真的吗?
My stepmother bought it for me. -Really?
我可不介意有这种继母
I wouldn’t mind that kind of stepmother.
她这么做不是为了我 她是想让我爸以为她关心我
She didn’t do it for me. She wants my father to think she cares.
而且,她很爱血拼
Besides, she loves shopping.
她每次买♥♥东西 就能得到多次性高♥潮♥
She gets multiple orgasm every time she buys something.
听起来很棒,我想我会喜欢她
Sounds great. I think I like her.
我可以把她送给你
You can have her.
你的汗呢?丽莎 – 我正在努力
Where’s all the sweat, Lisa? -I’m working on it.
你的努力一点都不够
You’re not working on it hard enough.
把口香糖吐掉
Get rid of the gum.
看着我
Watch me.
弓不要压着弦,马泰利
Lift the bow off the string, Martelli.
莫札特在现代也不会这么做
Mozart wouldn’t do this today.
做什么? – 拉弓这件事
Do what? -This bowing business.
他会把键盘接上扩大器…
He’d plug his keyboard into an amp…
…他的指间会直接流泄出 四重奏和交响曲
…and he’d have string quartets coming out of his fingers.
谁会演奏那种科幻交响曲呢?
And who would play all these science-fiction symphonies?
他会 – 就靠他一个人?
He would. -All by himself?
当然啰,他得先录好音再混音 他不会制♥造♥那种老旧的噪音
He’d overdub and mix, of course. He wouldn’t make the same old noise.
噪音? – 他会听电子乐
Noise? -He’d sound electric.
他会用更模糊的弦乐及管乐 加上电脑化的巴松管
He’d have spacier strings and horns and computerized bassoons.
一个人不等于交响乐团 – 谁需要交响乐团?
One man is not an orchestra. -Who needs orchestras?
只要有一个键盘、一部扩大器 和足够的电力就能搞定
You can do it all with a keyboard, an amp and enough power.
你要一个人演奏?
You’re going to play all by yourself?
你不需要其他人
You don’t need anybody else.
那不是音乐,马泰利 那是自♥慰♥
That’s not music, Martelli. That’s masturbation.
知道吗?我不是天生优雅
See, I’m not naturally graceful.
优雅不是突然掉进我家
Grace doesn’t run in our family.
那是我们的遗传 我必须很努力才有今天
It’s our genes. I’ve had to work so hard to come this far.
天啊!我从4岁就开始学舞 – 我也是
God, I’ve been at it since I was 4. -Me too.
我是从踢跶舞开始学的
I started out with tap and stuff.
后来我妈替我买♥♥了件美丽的芭蕾短裙,我就爱上它
Then my mom kept buying me pretty ballet tutus, and I got hooked on it.
少讲点话,梦露!多流点汗
Less lip, Monroe! More sweat!
她真是个贱♥人♥ – 她讨厌我
She’s just a bitch. -She hates me.
这是舞蹈课,丽莎 不是健美小姐计划
This is a dance class, Lisa, not the Charles Atlas plan.
闭嘴 – 你的紧身衣呢?
Shut your mouth. -Where are your tights?
我告诉过你,我买♥♥了 只是忘了带
I told you I got them. I just forgot them.
他在说什么?
What’s he talking about?
紧身衣,他就是不肯穿
Tights. He won’t wear them.
听着,里洛,我告诉过你 不♥穿♥紧身衣就不能跳舞
Look, Leroy, I told you, if you don’t have tights, you don’t dance.
你走吧
Now go!
我喜欢你的口音 你刚刚说什么?
Oh, I love your accent. What did you say?
我欣赏他那黝黑的屁♥股♥
I dig his black ass.
他已经名草有主,金发美女 – 等着瞧吧
It’s taken, Goldilocks. -Don’t count on it.
痛苦的回忆
A painful memory.
他说的痛苦回忆是什么?
What does he mean by a painful memory?
不知道 我想不出有什么痛苦回忆
I don’t know. I can’t find a painful memory.
我知道我有
I know I have them.
我是说,我的痛苦跟大家一样
I mean, my pain’s as good as anybody else’s.
我倒是有很多 如果有需要,我可以借你一个
I have lots of them. You can borrow one of mine if you want.
比如说,我以前常尿床 那个就很痛苦,这个回忆借你
Like, I used to wet my bed. There, that was painful. You can have that memory.
不用了,谢谢
No, thank you.
那么…我爸最后一次打包 离我们而去
Then there was the last time my father packed his bags and left us.
那真的很痛苦
That really was painful.
或是我妈第一次飞去洛杉矶 连续6星期没回来
Or the first time my mother flew to L.A. and didn’t come back for six weeks.
或者是我第一次坠入爱河
Or the first time I fell in love.
这是谁给的?
Where’d that come from?
我请你喝咖啡
I’ll buy you a cup of coffee.
男更衣室
你要告诉大家那个?
You’re gonna tell everybody that?
这是我所想到最痛苦的回忆
It’s the most painful memory I can think of.
他又没说最痛苦 他只是说痛苦而已
He didn’t say the most painful. He just said painful.
我们应该坦白 – 你想雷夫·贾西会怎么说
We’re supposed to expose ourselves. -Imagine what Ralph Garci will say.
砸在脸上的派会带来工作机会 这是我妈常说的,她很清楚
A pie in the face comes with the job. That’s what my mom says. She knows.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
一个真正的艺术家必须不害怕 别人会怎么批评他
A real artist must never be afraid of what other people will say about him.
那时我才真正了解我自己
It was a time when I realized something about myself.
或许你的了解并不正确 – 你这话什么意思?
Maybe you didn’t realize it right. -What do you mean?
我是说,每个人都会爱上 自己的心理医师
Well, I mean, everybody falls in love with their analyst.
那有个专有名词,不是吗?
There’s a word for that, isn’t there?
同性恋
Homosexual.
那是我的音乐
That’s my music.
那个疯子偷了我的录音带
That lunatic stole my tape.
那是我唱的
Wow, that’s me.
这是我儿子的音乐 我儿子布鲁诺,布鲁诺·马泰利
That’s my son’s music! My son Bruno. Bruno Martelli!
是他写的音乐 今天在46街播放…
He wrote the music. Today, 46th Street…
明天就到麦迪逊广场花♥园♥表演
…tomorrow, Madison Square Garden.
爸,你在做什么? – 布鲁诺
Papa, what are you doing? -Bruno!
你疯了,你发神经 那些录音带还没完成
You’ve lost your mind. You’re crazy. Those tapes aren’t ready.
你看看这些人 他们并不知道它还没完成
Look at the people. They don’t know it’s not ready.
你看!他们喜欢 布鲁诺!他们喜欢!布鲁诺
Look at it, they like it! Bruno, they like it! Bruno!
喂!你这家伙 – 什么?
Hey, yo! -Huh?
把你的游♥行♥移开 你以为这里是第5大道吗?
Move your fucking parade! What do you think this is, 5th Avenue?
走开
Back it up!
我要修理你,老兄 你以为你是谁?
I’ll get your ass, buddy! Who do you think you are?
接下来轮到你,听到没?
You’re next, you hear me?
放手!你在干什么?
Get away from there. What are you doing?
你觉得这样如何?
How do you like that?
把它捡起来!大浑球
Pick that up, you son of a bitch!
我以为我正在经历一个阶段
I thought I was just going through a stage.
大家都这么告诉我
That’s what everyone told me.
当我10岁时,我并不担心
And it never worried me when I was 10.
只是他们在我12岁 和14岁时告诉我同一句话
Except they told me the same thing at 12 and 14.
终于,我的心理医师向我说明
So finally, my analyst leveled with me.
他说,这可能是一辈子的选择
He said it was probably a life choice.
真好玩
It’s funny.
同性恋这个字 也有欢乐的意思
“Gay” used to mean such a happy kind of word once.
它并不太困扰我 我适应的很好,真的
Not that it bothers me. I’m pretty well-adjusted, really.
我是说…
I mean…
…从来没有快乐过…
…never being happy…
…跟不快乐是不一样的
…isn’t the same as being unhappy.
对吧?
Is it?
高登医生解释得很好
Dr. Golden explains it real well.
他把每件事都解释得很好
He explains everything well.
我接受了很多协助
I’ve had a lot of help.
桃乐丝,你明晚要去看《洛基恐怖秀》吗?
Hey, Doris, you wanna go to The Rocky Horror Show tomorrow night?
听起来很不错
That sounds great.
从午夜开始,所以你最好 先征得你妈妈的同意
It starts at midnight, so you better check it out with your mom.
呼叫蒙哥马利·麦克奈尔
Calling Montgomery MacNeil.
蒙哥马利
Oh, Montgomery.
我想燕好是不可能了?
I suppose that a fuck is out of the question?
他又来了,雷夫·贾西 就是他本尊
There he is, Ralph Garci, right on the button.
好美 – 放开
Nice. -Get off!
我警告过你会发生这种事 – 那是你的事,我才不在乎
I warned you this would happen. -It’s your case, man. I don’t give a fuck.
这是个玩笑罢了,我说溜嘴 – 就跟我一样
It’s a joke, that’s all. It just came out. -Like me.
是啊! 桃乐丝,听我说 我有事要告诉你
Yeah. Hey, Doris, listen, I meant to tell you.
有场电影角色公开征选 正在外交官饭店举♥行♥
There’s an open call for a movie at the Diplomat Hotel.
是吗? – 他们正在寻找你这种型的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!