我知道那不是站立喝采 – 当然不是为了你,亲爱的
I know it won’t all be standing ovations. -Certainly not for you, my dear.
我不是你的亲爱的 你爱找哪个亲爱的都行
Look, I’m not “my dear. ” You can fuck “my dear. ”
谢谢,那一定会很好玩
Well, thank you. That might be fun.
那是不可能的,他不喜欢白人
And that might be impossible. He’s not into vanilla.
或许从黑樱桃换换口味也不错
Might be a nice change from black cherry.
樱桃愈黑,汁愈甜,甜心
The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice, honey.
没错,但谁想得糖尿病?
Yes, but who wants diabetes?
我想你不明白 听我说,老兄
I mean, you don’t understand. Listen to me, man.
口白!小心你的口白,雷夫 你在含糊其词
Diction. Watch your diction, Ralph. You’re slurring your words.
等一下!等一下 马龙白兰度发音也很含糊
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Marlon Brando slurred his words.
蒙哥马利·克利夫 和詹姆士·迪恩的发音都很含糊
Montgomery Clift and James Dean slurred their words.
但他们是世界闻名的伟大演员 大家都听不懂他们说话
They were the greatest actors in the world. Nobody could understand them.
等一下,这有什么好笑?
Wait a second. What’s so funny?
是拉乌,我的两个小妹妹呢?
Hey, it’s Raul. Where’s my two chicks, huh?
看看你!都长这么大了 妈妈呢?她在家吗?
Look at you! You got so big! Where is Mom? ls she home?
杯子蛋糕!过来,杯子蛋糕
Hey, cupcake. Come here, cupcake.
同性恋就是你,老兄
Faggot. That’s what you are now, man.
你在做什么?该死
What you doing? Whoa! Damn, man.
马泰利!布鲁诺·马泰利
Martelli! Bruno Martelli!
糟了
Shit!
三年级
开始时,她并不爱他…
In the beginning she’s not in love with him–
天啊!你就住这,蒙哥马利? – 是的
God, you live here, Montgomery? -Yeah.
很棒的垫子 – 喜欢吗?
This is a great pad. -You like it?
很棒!你的家具呢? 你被洗劫了吗?
It’s great. What happened to all your furniture? You get ripped off?
都锁在辛辛那提 – 那是什么意思?
It closed in Cincinnati. -What’s that mean?
我妈老是说,只要她有时间 就会把它搞定
My mom kept saying she was gonna fix it up when she got into a long run.
她的戏剧选的很差 – 太棒了
She’s got a lousy choice in plays. -It’s perfect.
我们彩排时什么都不需要 就等你了,导演大人
We don’t need nothing for rehearsal. Ready when you are, Mr. Director.
好,第1页,第1幕 – 好,第1页,第1幕
All right, page one, Act 1 . -All right, page one, Act 1 .
拉乌?
Raul?
拉乌?
Raul?
如果你混得够久 就能成为痛苦专家
If you’re kicked around long enough, you get to be a real professor of pain.
我了解你的感受 但我现在真的很开心
I know how you feel. But I’m having a real good time now.
我很怡然自得
I’m enjoying myself.
你瞧,你并不像自己所想的 那么无趣
So you see, you’re not such a dog as you think you are.
我也玩得很开心
I’m having a very good time too.
看吧!我也不是自己所想的 那么无趣
So there you are. I’m not such a dog as I think I am.
我觉得你是个好人
I think you’re a very nice guy.
我不知道为什么 没有女孩子抓住你
I don’t know why a girl hasn’t grabbed you.
是啊!我也不懂 我是个好人
Yeah, I don’t either. I am a nice guy.
我也很聪明
I’m also a real smart guy too.
等一下,这一幕只有对白 你们还不应该接吻的
Wait. There’s a whole speech yet. You’re not supposed to kiss yet.
雷夫、桃乐丝…雷夫 你们还有很多对白没说
Ralph. Doris. Ralph, you have a whole speech here you haven’t even done.
雷夫,你还不能亲她
Ralph, you’re not supposed to kiss yet.
我妈妈是个法国人 她长得很漂亮
My mother was French and very beautiful.
系出名门 她每晚都要跳好几小时的舞
Straight out of some chateau. She danced every night for hours.
爸爸在华盛顿陪客户应酬时…
Daddy was in Washington or out to dinner with clients. . .
妈妈则听着柴可夫斯基、拉威尔和范多华尼乐团
…while Mom was with Tchaikovsky, Ravel, Mantovani.
你会见到我的继母克劳蒂亚 标准的实习巫婆
You’ll meet my stepmother, Claudia. Trainee witch.
不要开中国人的玩笑 她最近才去动过眼部手术
No cracks about being Chinese. She’s had her eyes fixed.
她到棕榈泉休养的时候 皮包被偷了
She recuperated in Palm Springs, where she had her purse stolen.
她的信♥用♥卡♥丢了
She lost all her credit cards.
但是爸根本不想报案 因为小偷花的都比她少
Dad doesn’t want to report it, though. The thief is spending less than she did.
爸,你好
Hi, Daddy.
你好
Hi.
这位是里洛,要一起做功课
Oh, this is Leroy. Homework.
很好听,真的
That was nice. Really.
只是些强说愁的东西
Sentimental shit.
好听极了
That was beautiful!
好听极了
That was beautiful.
好听极了
It was beautiful.
到了,就是这里 – 你住在这里?
Yeah, this is it here. -You live here?
我姐姐住这里 她很喜欢我来找她
My sister lives here. I’m always welcome.
很棒的地方 – 是啊
Very nice place. -Yeah.
好时髦的地方 我会看着你进去
They’re very fancy, huh? I’ll wait till you get inside.
不用了,没关系,真的
No. It’s okay. Really.
好吧 – 这一区的治安很好
Okay. -It’s a good neighborhood.
钱不多,可是… – 少来了,不要这样
It’s not much, but– -Please, come on. That’s not necessary.
我才应该付你钱
I should pay you.
我把你的录音带放给客人听
You know, I play your tapes for my customers, you know.
大家都很喜欢 我的小费最小增加2成
They love that stuff. My tips go up 20%, at least.
而且我儿子很快乐 – 他写了一些很棒的作品
And my son is happy. -He’s writing some good shit too.
总有一天,我们会登上排行榜 你记住我的话
We’re gonna be all over the charts one of these days.
你让他很快乐,知道吗? – 我们是炙手可热的搭档
You make him happy, you know that? -We’re a hot team, you know.
你要让他更红,明白吗? – 当然,我知道
You make him hotter. You know? -Sure.
我对别人好像有这种影响力 有什么办法呢?再次谢了
I seem to have that effect on people. What can I do? Thanks again.
晚安,布鲁诺 – 晚安,保重
Good night, Bruno. -Night. Take it easy.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
你请了医生吗?
You call a doctor?
我不认为她有受伤
I don’t think she’s hurt.
你什么时候会开始用大脑?
Since when are you in the thinking business?
她受到了惊吓
She’s frightened.
她只有5岁 – 请你不要那么大声
She’s 5 fucking years old! -Please keep your voice down.
你在教堂里,年轻人 – 而你身处于黑暗年代
You’re in a church, my son. -You’re in the Dark Ages!
你去死吧,派卓
You kiss my ass, Padre.
她需要看医生!看医生 而不是该死的圣灵
She needs a doctor! A doctor! Not the goddamn Holy Ghost!
她还好吗?
Is she all right?
5岁就受到攻击不可能还好
You’re not attacked by a creep at 5 years old and all right.
我很难过
I’m sorry.
桃乐丝,我不在家 我根本就不在家
Doris, I wasn’t there! I wasn’t fucking there!
那你♥爸♥爸呢?
What about your father?
我刚好处于前后任父亲之间
I happen to be between fathers right now.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你得了解一件事
You got to understand something.
你必须了解波多黎各的女人
You got to understand the Puerto Rican woman.
她为孩子们想…
She thinks about the kids…
…该如何为他们找个父亲 这件事跟爱无关
…how they gotta have a father. Love has nothing to do with it.
我妈妈有一间多余的房♥间 所以她将它出租
My mom has an extra room. She rents it out.
你知道接下来的状况 就是我有了个新爸爸
Next thing you know, I’ve got a new father.
大部分都还可以 他们或许会待1天…
They’re all right, mostly. They may stay a day…
…或1星期或1个月 只要我们的运气够好
…or a week or a month, if we’re lucky.
有时他们还会付房♥租
Sometimes they even pay the rent.
他们会阻挡鼠辈
They keep out all the rats.
不是动物那种老鼠 我说的是真正的鼠辈…
Not animal-type rats. I’m talking about real rats…
…毒虫和酒鬼…
…the junkies and the winos…
…坏人以及那些会打…
…and the shitheads and the people who beat up…
…5岁小孩的人
…Iittle 5-year-old kids.
我有3个妹妹,你知道吗?
I got three sisters, see?
其中一个,玛莉亚 她现在在一个特别的地方
One of them, Maria, she’s in kind of a special place.
我们每年去探望她几次 因为她有先天的缺陷
We see her a couple times a year. She’s got a birth defect.
这是个该死的谎话
That’s a goddamn lie.
这是个该死的谎话
That’s a goddamn lie!
想知道我爸爸的事吗? 我第一个该死的爸爸
Want to know about my father? My first fucking father?
他不是什么特别人物
He ain’t no special shit.
他现在在纽约州立监狱 他正在服刑
He’s in New York State Penitentiary. He’s doing time.
我记得有一天晚上,他很烦躁
I remember this one night he got bothered…
…因为我在逗她笑 当时我正在讲故事给她听
…because I was making her laugh. I was telling her stories.
都是些孩子们的故事 《飞毯和龙》的故事
It was just kid stuff. Flying carpets and dragons.
他生气了,因为她在笑
And he got mad because she was laughing!
他说,我告诉她的是谎话
And he said I was telling her lies.
就在这一天晚上…
And this one night…
…他被我们烦死了
…he got bothered.
他开始打我,走到我面前来…
He’s beating me and coming down on me…
…我说,我只是在逗她笑
…I said, “I make her laugh. ”
那不是谎话,那是该死的天份
That’s not a lie, that’s a gift, goddamn it.
他办不到
He can’t do it.
他说,如果他办不到 他就会死命地阻止它
He said if he can’t do it, he sure as shit’s gonna stop it.
他走到我面前,然后…
And he went for me, and…
…她突然冲了过来,然后…
…she got in the way all of a sudden, and…
…他抓起她的头去撞墙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!