-准备好了吗 -准备
-Get ready? -Ready!
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥往哪跑
Hey, where the hell are you going?
开枪射他
Shoot him!
开枪
Fire!
那边
That way!
我不想和你打架
I’ve no wish to fight you.
走 走
Go! Go!
上帝保佑我们 丹尼尔 他们来了
Lord, protect us. Daniel, here they come.
伙伴 准备好 假装上气不接下气
Stand by, partner, and pretend you’re out of breath.
假装 我的心都快跳出来了
Pretend? My heart’s up here in my nose!
我的天 诺拉 太刺♥激♥了
Oh, my God, Nora! This is thrilling.
诺拉 马上动手
Nora? Now, Nora! Now!
就是那
There it is.
快 快点
Come on. Come on.
来 莎伦 快点
Come on, Shannon. Hurry.
快 快啊
Come on! Come on!
史蒂芬 史蒂芬
Stephen! Stephen!
莎伦 起来 抓住缰绳
Shannon, get up. Grab the reins.
莎伦 你没事吧
Are you all right, Shannon?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
约瑟 快走
Go, Joseph. Go!
快跑
Ride.
去夺你的土地
Go get your land.
这里不是爱尔兰 傲慢的狗♥杂♥种♥
You’re not in Ireland anymore, you arrogant bastard!
该死 莎伦 你想拥有属于你的土地吗
Damn it, Shannon. Do you want your land or don’t you?
这片土地是我的
This land is mine.
命里注定是我的
Mine by destiny.
约瑟 快呀 认领你的土地
Go ahead, Joseph! Claim it!
莎伦
Shannon!
-认领 -史蒂芬
-Claim it! -Stephen!
约瑟 小心
Look out, Joseph!
不 约瑟
No! Joseph!
天哪 约瑟
Oh, my God! Joseph!
-约瑟 -莎伦
-Joseph! -Shannon?
-约瑟 -别碰他
-Joseph. -Don’t touch him.
-走开 史蒂芬 -莎伦 听我说
-Get away, Stephen. -Shannon, listen to me.
-走开 史蒂芬 -莎伦
-Get away, Stephen. -Shannon…
走开
Leave!
约瑟 约瑟
Joseph? Joseph.
不 躺着别动
No, don’t move. Stay still.
莎伦
Shannon.
别这样
Don’t do this.
这是你的选择
You’ve made your choice.
约瑟 看着我
Joseph, look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
-约瑟 看着我 -我觉得我快要死了
-Joseph, look at me. -I feel myself dying.
不 你看着我的眼睛 看着我眼睛 约瑟
No. No, you stay looking at my eyes. Look at my eyes, Joseph.
-莎伦 -不 你不会死的
-Shannon? -No, you’re not dying.
看哪 你终于有自己的土地了
Look! You’ve got your land.
没有了你 世界上所有的土地 对我来说都没有意义
But all the land in the world means nothing to me without you.
约瑟 嘘
Joseph… Shh
我一直要向你证明自己
I tried to prove myself to you,
但读书写字的事我一点都不懂 还有太阳 月亮什么的
but I know nothing of books or alphabets or sun or moon or…
我只知道 约瑟爱莎伦
All I know is Joseph loves Shannon.
这对我来说是最重要的
That’s all that matters to me.
-嘿 莎伦 -约瑟 不
-Hey, Shannon. -Joseph, Joseph, no.
-莎伦 -不 不要离开我
-Shannon. -No, no, stay with me. Stay.
不 约瑟
Joseph, no!
-不 约瑟 看着我 -莎伦
-No. Joseph, look at me. -Joseph!
约瑟 求你别离开我
Joseph, please. Please don’t leave me.
别孤零零的留下我一个人
Please don’t leave me alone.
约瑟 约瑟 不要
Joseph, Joseph, no!
约瑟 约瑟 不
Joseph! Joseph, no!

No!
求求你
Please.
不 回来呀 求求你
No. Please come back, please.
别离开我
Don’t leave me.
约瑟 不
Joseph, no!
这是我们共同的梦呀
This is our dream together.
没有了你 我不再想要这些了
I don’t want this without you.
我是爱你的
I loved you.
我第一次见到你就爱上你了
I loved you from the first time I saw you.
我也常在想你是否爱我
I often wondered about that.
怎么 约瑟
How? Joseph.
你不是死了吗
You died. You died!
是的
Aye.
但我向你保证 我不会再死了
You can be sure I won’t be dying twice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!