That isn’t dancing. That’s kicking her knickers up.
我想如果你要求 她会为你脱的
I suspect if you asked her to, she’d kick her knickers off.
她可能会吧
Maybe she would.
她脱过了吗
Has she?
-她脱过了吗 -让我想一下
-Let me see. Has she? -I’m trying to remember.
如果你还有脑袋的话 好好想想吧
Think hard. If there’s any brain left in your head.
看看你 龙头大哥和他的手下把你当傻瓜
Look at you. They’re making a fool of you, the ward boss and his friends.
他们尊重我
They respect me.
-他们才不尊重你 -够了
-They do not. They don’t respect you. -Enough.
你不过是他们的摇钱树罢了
You’re money in their pockets and nothing more, Joseph.
我说 够了 莎伦
I said that’s enough, Shannon.
你任他们把你当成俎上肉
You let them pickle you like a piece of pork.
-他们不过在利用你 -你说够了
-They’re just using you. -I said, that’s enough out of you.
不 把我放下
No, put me down!
不 不
No! No!
告诉我你喜欢我的帽子
Tell me. Tell me you like my hat.
你没戴帽子
You’re not wearing a hat.
-说你喜欢我的帽子 -你没戴帽子
-Say it. Say you like my hat. -You’re not wearing a hat.
快说
Say it.
莎伦 你为什么不说呢
Why can’t you say it, Shannon?
为什么你就不能说喜欢我的帽子呢
Why can’t you say you like my hat?
为什么你就不能说喜欢我的衣服呢
Why can’t you say you like my suit?
这是我赚来的
I’ve earned this.
我做得很好
I’ve done well.
别碰我 约瑟
Don’t touch me, Joseph.
你去亵玩那大奶的疯婆子吧
Why don’t you go fondle that slut with the runaway tits,
瞧她那张谄媚的脸蛋
if she isn’t stuffing her face with pie.
你嫉妒我 因为我比你赚钱多所以你妒忌
You’re jealous of me. I made more money than you and you’re jealous.
你看着吧 我也可和你一样快的赚钱
I can make money as fast as you can. You just watch me, scrapper.
莎伦 莎伦
Shannon? Shannon!
莎伦
Shannon!
你上了她就没这么多事了
Why don’t you shag her and get it over with?
她是我妹妹
She’s my sister.
那我就是你妈
And I’m your mother.
-约瑟 -你们每次离开之前
-Joseph! -Every time your gentleman leaves,
一定要清理房♥间
I want you to tidy your room, do you hear me?
-茉莉 -最后一次警告
-Molly? -I don’t want to have to say that again.
-约瑟 迈克在找你呢 -茉莉 莎伦在哪
-Joseph, Mike Kelly’s looking for you. -Molly, where’s Shannon?
今晚是一场大战
Tonight’s the fight, the big fight.
她今天下班后没回来
She didn’t come home from work today.
俱乐部里已经座无虚席了
The club is crawling with eyeties.
茉莉 你看到她了吗
Molly, have you seen her?
没噢 没看见
No, I have not.
-她在那 莎伦在那 -在哪
-She’s there. Shannon is there. -Where?
意大利万岁
I Nuovi mostri Viva Italia
约瑟 教训他们一下
Joseph, show them how it’s done, lad.
为爱尔兰而战 约瑟
Joseph, for Ireland!
莎伦 不能这样
Shannon, stop this.
你的自尊哪去了
Where’s your dignity, woman?
约瑟 少管闲事
You mind your business, Joseph.
和你每晚被打得头破血流 这有什么差别
You get your brains smashed in every night. What’s the difference?
差别大了
There’s a world of difference!
快点 丹诺利 观众要把场子拆了
Come on, Donnelly, these eyeties are tearing the place apart.
不打了
Forget it!
进去打 我已经押了一百美金
Get in there and box. I’ve got $100 bet on you tonight.
别指望了 伯克先生
Kiss it goodbye, Mr. Bourke.
我押二百 赢的钱分给你
I’ll make it $200, and I’ll split the winnings with you.
二百美金 约瑟
$200, Joseph!
什么
What?
听到了吗 赢钱分给你
Did you not hear me? I said I’ll split the winnings with you!
-不 -约瑟
-No. -Joseph.
丹诺利
Donnelly!
-答应 -答应
-Take it. -Take it?
-我以为你不喜欢我打拳击 -可这是一大笔钱啊
-I thought you didn’t want me to fight. -But it’s so much money.
你以前为小钱打拳击 这次是一大笔
You boxed for nickels before. This is a fortune.
约瑟 约瑟
Joseph! Joseph!
我也押同样的注
I’ll match that offer.
抛开你那固执的自尊
Don’t let your stubborn pride get in the way.
你会拥有俄克拉荷马州的
You’ll have it. You’ll have Oklahoma!
那时你再也不用为他们打拳击了
You’ll never have to fight for them again.
这样我们就可以离开这里
This’ll get us out of here.
我们
Us?
噢 你
Well, you.
我是指你
I mean you.
来吧 让他们见识一下
Come on, let’s show them.
约瑟 打这个意大利佬 听到吗
Joseph, damage the dago. You hear me?
往后点 往后站
Keep back, will you? Get back, come on.
来吧 小子
Come on, lad.
先生们 这是一场生死决战
This is a fight to the finish, gentlemen. A fight to the finish.
允许外♥围♥投♥注♥ 一方倒地即分胜负
Side betting’s allowed and a knockdown terminates a round.
比赛开始 先生们
Come to scratch, gentlemen.
上啊 斗士 左勾拳
Come on, scrapper! Keep your left up.
好 上
Yes! Go!
约瑟
Joseph!
凯利 我看胜利在望了
Kelly, I smell victory.
如果有小甜妹会更够味
I’d enjoy it even more with a little strawberry tart.
伯克先生要你去陪陪
Mr. Bourke would like some company.
我对伯克先生没兴趣
I’m not especially attracted to Mr. Bourke.
你求我帮忙 总该有所报答吧
You came to me for help. Let’s show some manners.
双方向前 继续打
Come to scratch! Come to scratch!
他到底在干什么 凯利
What the hell’s he doing, Kelly?
伯克 把你的手拿开
Get your hands off her.
-这里牵涉一大笔钱呢 -脏猪
-There’s too much money at stake here. -Filthy pig.
约瑟 不
Joseph! No!
回去 你想犯规罚出吗
Get back to scratch! You wanna forfeit?
-莎伦 -放下他
-Shannon? -Put him down!
-莎伦 -约瑟
-Shannon! -Joseph!
胆小鬼 你在输我的钱
You’re losing me money, you coward!
进去打 不许犯规
Get back in there and fight. You’re gonna forfeit.
躲开
Move over.
站起来 约瑟 继续呀
Go on, Joe, get up, Joe.
约瑟
Joseph!
-不 -站起来 约瑟 起来
-No. -Get up, Joseph. Get up.
站起来 站起来
Come on, get up. Get up!
站起来 我押的钱你输不起
I bet more money than you’ve got. Get up!
-站起来 -他败了
-Get up! -He’s out.
约瑟 天啊 对不起
Joseph. My God, I’m sorry.
你 给我闭嘴
You, get off. Shut your mouth.
把这个输家赶出我的俱乐部
Get this loser out of my club.
你有没有说我们在杰佛逊街 杰佛逊街六号♥
Did you tell them we’re in Jefferson Court? Number 6 Jefferson Court.
-一定要让他们都听到 -在最南面
-Make sure they hear you. -In the south end.
她家人已经从爱尔兰到波士顿了
Her family has come from Ireland. They’re here in Boston.
他们提供酬金
They’re offering a reward.
你见过这样一个女孩吗
Have you seen a girl like that?
去找她 现在就去
Find her. Do your job.
我得事事都替你做吗
Must I do everything for you?
我们找到她了 就在这里
We found her, and here she is right over here.
从这些醉鬼那得不到任何消息
We’ll never get anything out of these people. They’re drunks.
如果你见到这个女孩 告诉她家人在杰佛逊街等她
If you see the girl, her family is in Jefferson Court.
杰佛逊街六号♥
Number 6 Jefferson Court.
约瑟 你怎么了
Joseph, what happened to you?
莎伦
Shannon?
莎伦
Shannon.
斗士 进来吧
Do come in, scrapper.
这是我们赚的钱
That’s our money. We earned it.
这里的每一分钱都从我这儿来的
There isn’t a penny here doesn’t originate with me.
把他赶走
Get him out.
不许碰她
Don’t touch her.
你完了 斗士
You’re done, scrapper.
不许你在这工作 打拳击 什么都不许
You won’t work here, box here, nothing here.
你这乞丐 滚开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!