你骑马圈地 拔掉标记 然后钉下你自己的桩标
You run for land, remove the marker and drive in your own stake.
竞赛明天中午开始
The race begins tomorrow at noon.
再说一遍 土地已经分块标记了
Again, each quarter section is marked.
哪里可以买♥♥到马
Where can I get a horse?
牛仔 你有点晚了 没有选择余地了
You’re a little late, cowboy. The pickings are slim.
如今 只剩下这匹劣马
Now, this here horse is broke.
那是匹烈马
That horse there, green broke.
知道有什么区别吗
Know the difference?
我想我知道的
I think I can see it.
劣马很可靠
A broke horse is a dependable horse.
烈马跑得更快
A green broke horse, he’s faster.
听上去不错 越快越好
That sounds good. The faster the better.
不好说它会怎样
No telling what he’ll do, though.
那个野杂种可能会 把你载到加拿大去
Hell, you could end up in Canada on that green-broke son of a bitch.
往后站
Stand back.
我就要这匹可靠的马
I think I’ll take the dependable horse.
我也会的
I would.
约瑟 去那里将来你定能夺一块好地的
You go out there and get you a good piece of land tomorrow, now, Joseph.
拉佛 谢谢
Thank you, Ralph.
我着魔了
I’m cursed.
主啊 我是着魔了
Oh, Lord, I’m cursed.
如果手不沾水衣服就洗不干净
Mother, the clothes will never come clean if you don’t get your hands wet.
这个天杀的地方一点秩序都没有
There’s no order in this godforsaken place.
这样 拿着肥皂 沾水 搓洗
Here, take the soap and you plunge and scrub.
-沾水 搓洗 -对 就这样
-Plunge and scrub? -Like so.
诺拉 诺拉
Nora? Nora! Nora!
我中枪了
I’ve been shot.
中枪
Shot?
哦 是有人向我射击
Well, shot at anyway.
是骑兵队的人
By the cavalry.
我们越过了起跑线 犯法了
We crossed the starting line and we broke the law.
丹尼尔·克里斯蒂 我不许你明天
Daniel Christie, I will not have you riding tomorrow
去参加那场粗鄙的竞赛
in that vulgarity of a race!
诺拉 西部荒野很适合我
The Wild West suits me, Nora.
我说不定会做出什么事呢
There’s no telling what I might do.
莎伦
Shannon!
莎伦 我找到了
Shannon, I found it.
向西三十多公里的地方 简直是天堂
Twenty miles straight west of here. It’s paradise itself.
你一定会喜欢的 莎伦 这里的土地干燥多灰
You will love it, Shannon. The earth is dry and dusty here.
但我们将来住的地方 那会有一条小溪
But where we’ll live, there’s a winding stream,
起伏的山丘上长着茂密的牧草
and the grass on the gentle hills around it grows high and rich and green.
这正是你梦想中的土地
It’s the plot of land you’ve dreamed of.
对不起 史蒂芬
Excuse me, Stephen.
你在生我的气吗 莎伦
Are you cross with me, Shannon?
当然 我以为这是我们共同的事
Of course I am. We were doing this together, I thought.
我不能带你去 太危险
I couldn’t take you with me today. It was too dangerous.
-我不怕危险 -莎伦 别小孩子气了
-I don’t mind a little danger now and then. -Shannon, stop this childishness.
你父母和我来这里
Are we not here, your parents and I,
不正是因为你要来吗
amongst all these people because you wanted this?
我们两人明天肩并肩一起参赛
Tomorrow we’ll ride as one, together, side by side.
我们将拥有我们的土地 然后结婚 定居
We’ll claim our land and then we’ll marry and finally settle down.
你希望安顿下来 是吧 莎伦
You do want to settle down, don’t you, Shannon?

Yes.
我是希望安顿下来
Yes, I want to settle down.
这样好多了
There now. That’s better.
我不喜欢看到你生气
I hate to see you angry.
你本来不是这样的
It isn’t your nature to be so.
莎伦 你好
Hello, Shannon.
我想到会在这见到你
I wondered if I’d see you here.
我知道会的
I suspected that I might.
我没想到 我以为你一直住在波士顿
Not I. I saw you living back in Boston all this while.
你看上去气色很好
You look well. You look well.
我和我家人一起来的
I’m here with my family.
-我们坐火车来的 -我也是坐火车来的
-We came by train. -I came by train myself.
我猜你明天会参加竞赛吧
You’ll be running in the race tomorrow, I presume.
我一直说 我会拥有自己的土地
I always said I’d get my land.
我甚至买♥♥了一匹良马
I even bought a horse, a fine horse.
好了
Well.
时过境迁了 不是吗 约瑟
Time takes care of everything, doesn’t it, Joseph?
所有的事都圆♥满♥解决了
Everything’s worked out as it should have,
你同意吗
don’t you agree?
是的
Yeah.
祝你明天好运 约瑟
Good luck tomorrow, Joseph.

Aye.
莎伦 祝好运
Best of luck to you, Shannon.
莎伦·克里斯蒂
Shannon Christie?
你从不放弃的
You never gave up.
你在爱尔兰时就有自己的目标
You knew what you wanted back in Ireland.
你现在已经在这了
And look at you. Here you are.
莎伦 你真行
You’re a corker, Shannon.
你真了不起
What a corker you are.
小子 乡村景色很美是吧
Beautiful country, isn’t it, boy?
我已经为我和莎伦找到了 一块完美的土地
I found the perfect piece of land for Shannon and me,
几乎和她描述的一模一样 是她梦里的乐土
almost the picture of what she described. The land of her dreams.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你到底在这里干什么
Just what the hell are you doing here?
她受伤时你把她交给我
You bring her to me bleeding,
现在你以为你可以和她讲话吗
and now you think you can talk to her?
离她远点 听到了吗
Stay away from her, do you hear me?
小子 明天的竞赛会很混乱的
There’ll be a lot of confusion in the race tomorrow, lad.
或许会有人中枪的
Someone could get shot.
她美丽的眼睛
Her beautiful eyes
是可怕的咒语
Were a terrible curse
他刚死去三天
Three days in his grave
她就拿着他的钱跑了
She ran off with his purse
他们两个已经选好了土地
They’ve got their land all picked out,
她的梦中乐土
the pair of them. The land of her dreams.
过去几个月 我一直想忘掉她
All those months I was trying to forget about her.
同时我却又铺设了 载她来此的铁轨
I was laying down the very track that brought her here.
你们见鬼去吧 我会有自己的土地
And to hell with everyone. I’m gonna get my land.
这就是我今晚的想法
That’s my thought for the night.
明天我为自己而参赛
Tomorrow I ride for me, me alone.
还有我的马
And my horse.
老天爷啊
Sweet Mary Jesus
还有各路神仙保佑
and all the saints preserve us.
这匹马是我见过最老的一匹马
That there was the oldest horse I ever saw in my life.
马上就到中午了 我们不要错过拍照
It’s almost noon. We’re gonna miss the photograph.
-好了 -准备好了吗
-All right. -You ready?
约瑟 骑稳了
Stay with him, Joseph!
我卖♥♥给他的马
I sold him that horse.
别被它吓坏了 牛仔
Don’t let him bluff you, cowboy!
诺拉 我们违法了
We’re breaking the law, Nora.
我不喜欢你发号♥司令
I don’t like you taking charge of the business side of our life.
你必须听我的 听着
You do, too. Now listen up.
把这桩插到那边地上
This stake goes into the ground over there.
这就是你的工作 到时我告诉你
That’s your job. I’ll tell you when.
同时我会骑马在这里转圈的
I, meanwhile, will run the horse around in circles.
这马汗流浃背的 或许死掉会好点
He’s got to look all sweaty and tired, even dead would be good.
-懂了吗 -懂了
-Got it? -Yes.
但我们不需要这么多土地
But we don’t really need all of this.
这里很可怕 丹尼尔
It’s scary out here, Daniel.
我们没事的
We’ll do fine.
假装我们并非行将就木 而是刚刚开始生活
Pretend we’re starting out in life instead of ending up.
有人要买♥♥刺马钉吗
You want to buy a good pair of spurs?
对不起
Sorry.
小子 竞赛是往那边跑
The race is that way, lad.
把马扔了 小伙 找头驴吧
Forget the horse, lad, and find yourself a donkey.
约瑟
Joseph?
抓住马衔
Take him by the bit.
莎伦
Shannon?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!