You coppers, beat it. Get him up.
真不幸 你第一次来找我 我就预料到了
Too bad, but I saw it coming the first time you walked in off the boat.
不 别打他
No. Leave him.

No!

Leave…
茉莉·凯 这两个人被驱逐了
Molly Kay, these two are banished.
你多留他们一晚 我就关了你的妓院
You shelter them even a night, I’ll shut this whorehouse down.
走吧
Come on.
约瑟 太冷了
It’s too cold, Joseph.
-嘿 -先生 需要帮工吗
-Hey! -Do you need help, sir?
-走开吧 -我们没饭吃 我愿以工作换口饭吃
-Get out of here. -We haven’t eaten for three days. I’ll work for food.
我不雇用爱尔兰人
I don’t hire Irish.
我们已经三天没吃饭了 看在上帝的份上
For the love of God, we haven’t eaten for three days.
我不雇爱尔兰人 滚开
I said I don’t hire Irish. Now, get out of here.
约瑟 我不能再走下去了
Joseph, we can’t keep wandering like this.
我知道
I know.
已经走了这么多路 这么多天
It’s been so long, too many days.
我们不能这样下去了
We can’t keep doing this.
我想这所房♥子是空的
I think this house is empty.

Look.
一棵树
A tree.
吃的
Food.
这里有吃的
There’s food here.
约瑟 看看我们俩
Joseph, look at us.
从未想到会落到这种地步
I never thought it would turn out like this.
不过我们知道有一片乐土
Coming all this way for land.
莎伦
Shannon.
坐下
Sit down.
坐在这个漂亮的桌子旁
Sit down at this beautiful table.
不行 我们现在是窃贼
No, we can’t. We’re burglars.
请坐 拜托
Please? Please.
我要你假装
I want you to pretend.
请坐 我来侍候你
Sit down. I’ll serve you.
今晚 请你用餐
Tonight, I want you to dine.
约瑟 不要侍候我 坐下吧
No, Joseph, don’t serve me. Just sit down.
和我一起坐下
Sit down with me.
让我们假装
Let’s pretend
这房♥子是我们的
that this house is ours.
你是我的丈夫 我是你的妻子
That you are my husband and I’m your wife.
坐下
Sit down.
约瑟 你有没有想过 你梦想的土地是什么样的
Joseph, did you ever wonder what that land you dreamed of looked like?

Aye.
我的土地是 高高的牧草 连绵起伏的草原
Mine was a green pasture with tall grass that rolled just a little bit.
我的土地上要有溪流
Mine had a stream running through it.
也许还要有树
Perhaps some trees.
肥沃的黑土
Rich, dark soil.
地里没有石头
No rocks to pick out of the ground.
绿色的草原和溪流
A green pasture and a stream.
它们挺相配的 是吧
They will complement each other, no?
是的
They would.
其实它们是不可分割的
The one, in fact, depends upon the other.
假装
Pretend
你爱我
you love me.
我假装爱你
I pretend I love you.
我也假装爱你
I pretend I love you, too.
什么声音 那是谁
What was that? Who’s there?
滚出我的房♥子
Get the hell out of my house.

No!
-莎伦 -警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
-Shannon. -Police. Police!
快叫警♥察♥
Get the police!
救命啊
Help!
救命 这个女孩需要帮助 让我们进去吧
Help! This girl needs help. Will you let us in?
这是克里斯蒂家吗
Is this the Christie’s?
莎伦
Shannon.
让我们进去
Just let us in.
-快去找医生 -是的 先生
-Quickly, fetch a doctor. -Yes, sir.
靠边 你的脏手会令她感染的
Step aside. You’ll infect her with your filthy hands.
你怎么想的 你以为可以爬到她的阶层吗
What did you expect? That you could climb to her station?
枪伤
A gunshot.

Aye
天啊 看看她
God, look at her.
-她会复原吗 -会复原的
-Will she be all right? -She will now.
伤口在肩上 必须清洗
The wound is in the shoulder. I have to clean it.
莎伦 我
Shannon, I…
你现在安全了
You’re safe now.
在这里
This house.
你会好起来的
You’re gonna be fine.
好好照顾她
Take care of her.
克里斯蒂先生 医生来了
Mr. Christie, Mr. Christie, here’s the doctor.
发生了可怕的事情
Something terrible has happened.
-医生 什么事 -克里斯蒂先生 是你的女儿
-What is it, Doctor? -Your daughter, Mr. Christie.
-莎伦 她来了 -她怎么啦
-Shannon? She’s here? -What’s happened to her?
八个月后
障碍清除了 把泥沙清理一下
She’s all clear! Let’s get the mud cleaned out here.
喂 爱尔兰佬 放下面子之后 过来搬石头
Hey, Mick, after you drop that tie off, let’s get after these rocks!
快点 赶快完成这该死的活
Come on. Let’s get some goddamn work done here.
装满手推车
Fill up that wheelbarrow!
躲开
Move it.
洞内引爆
Fire in the hole.
孩子们 自己找个掩体 我们要进行洞内爆破
Come on, boys, find yourself some cover. We got fire in the hole.
喂 你 洞里要爆♥炸♥了
Hey, you, fire in the hole!
约瑟
Joseph.
约瑟
Joseph.

Water!
有人要水吗
Anybody need water?
要水吗
Water?
看那 那些马车都是去俄克拉荷马州的
Look at that. All them wagons headed for the Oklahoma territory.
如果我像你这么年轻 我就和他们一起去
I’d be going with them if I was as young as you.
我没兴趣
Doesn’t interest me.
我从前有过女人
I had a woman once.
但因为我没钱她就走了
But she don’t want me ’cause I had no money.
这就是美国 没钱就什么都不是
That’s America. Unless you are rich, you are nobody.
我当初不应该来这里
I should never have come to this place.
小子们 别想女人了 还有工作要做呢
Forget the women, boys. You got a job of work ahead of you.
-爸 是你吗 -约瑟
-Da, is that you? -Joseph!
孩子 你好像过得不太好
You look like you’re not doing too well, my boy.
爸 我想你
I missed you, Da.
他们说”没有土地的人毫无价值”
“A man is nothing without land, ” they say.
土地是一个人的灵魂
Land is a man’s own soul.
总有一天我会耕作自己的土地
I’Il work my own land someday.
如果你能有那一天
If you manage it, by God,
你的老爸会含笑九泉的
your old da will be smiling down on you from heaven above.
小子们 别下车 我们只是停车加水
Stay where you are, boys. We’re just stopping for water.
看 那些拓荒者
Look, it’s the pioneers.
他们是去俄克拉荷马州拓荒
No, they go to Oklahoma, I think, for the free land.
他们只是浪费时间 没有那么多土地可分的
They just wasting time. There ain’t enough land to go around.
大概百分之一的人能碰上运气
One in 100 will stake a claim.
其他的人都是做梦
The rest of them, they just dreaming.
以为会得到免费土地
Think they gonna get some free land.
嘿 爱尔兰人
Hey, Irish!
爱尔兰佬 你去哪里
Mick, where do you think you’re going?
我走错路了
I was on the wrong road.
俄克拉荷马地区
让开了
There now! Coming through!
农夫 牧民 拓荒移♥民♥
Farmers, ranchers, homesteaders,
这台钻井机是现代美国工业的结晶
this well driller is an example of modern American industry at its finest.
过来看看 不会咬你的
Come up and have a look. It’s not gonna bite you,
只不过很现代而已
it’s just modern, that’s all.
也许你明天就能得到土地
You may find land tomorrow,
但没有水在荒野上就无法生存
but you won’t survive in the wilderness, not without water.
土地办公室
乡亲们 土地已经分块标记了
Folks, each quarter section is marked.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!