It’s kind of pretty, isn’t it?
有迹象吗?
Any sign?
马上就会有事发生了
Something’s going to happen out there.
我能感觉得到
I can feel it.
对一个有经验的左投手
So, for the veteran southpaw, his summer of woes continues.
他的不幸仍然持续着
That’s four straight hits in the inning.
那是这局的第四支安打
Daddy, what’s a “southpaw”?
爹地,什么是“左投手”?
那是这局的第四支安打
Daddy, what’s a “southpaw”?
爹地,什么是“左投手”?
就是用左手投球的投手
It means a left-handed pitcher, honey.
到底有多糟?
So how bad is it?
少了好几亩玉米田的收入
Well, considering how much less acreage we have for corn,
我估计…应该正好打平
I say we’ll probably
almost break even.
我们把所有的储蓄全投下去了
We used up all our savings on that field, Ray.
爹地 凯伦等一下
Daddy?
Just a minute, Karin.
那你看棒球场能留吗?
So what are you saying? We can’t keep the field?
留下的话可能连农场也保不住
Makes it real hard to keep the farm.
爹地 跟你说等一下嘛!
Daddy.
In a minute, Karin!
有个人在我们的新草坪上
There’s a man out there on your lawn.
我去煮咖啡,你到外面去呀
I’ll put up some coffee. Why don’t you go on outside?
对不起
Sorry.
我会打些球给你
I’ll get some out there.
我叫…瑞康斯拉
Hi.
Ray Kinsella.
我是乔杰克森
Joe Jackson.
能再打球的感觉一定很好
I bet it’s good to be playing again?
自从被棒球委员会踢出去后
Getting thrown out of baseball
我整个人都瘫痪了
was like having part of me amputated.
我似乎听得到
I’ve heard that old men wake up
and scratch itchy legs that have been dust for over 50 years.
在五十年后 一个老人醒过来搔腿的声音
and scratch itchy legs that have been dust for over 50 years.
在五十年后 一个老人醒过来搔腿的声音
那就是我
That was me.
在五十年后 一个老人醒过来搔腿的声音
那就是我
That was me.
一天晚上我醒过来
I’d wake up at night
鼻子闻到了球场的芳香
with the smell of the ballpark in my nose,
with the cool of the grass on my feet,
脚下踩着冰凉的草地
with the cool of the grass on my feet,
脚下踩着冰凉的草地
那是一种惊喜
the thrill of the grass.
你能投球吗?
Can you pitch?
可以
Yeah,
而且还不错
not bad.
我们需要捕手吗?
Don’t we need a catcher?
如果投在本垒板附近就不要
Not if you get it near the plate.

Right.
我正在投球给赤脚乔
I’m pitching to Shoeless Joe Jackson.
打得好
Nice hit.
试试我的曲球
See if you can hit my curve.
你还真能打曲球
You can hit the curve ball.
投到这里来
Put one right here?

Right.
对啦,你最擅长打低球
Right, you’re a low ball hitter.
天呀,我真喜欢这个运动
Man, I did love this game.
就算拿吃饭钱来换,我也愿意
I’d have played for food money.
那种比赛时的…
It was the game,
喧闹声和草香,深深吸引着我
the sounds, the smells.
你有没有 把手套紧贴着脸的经验?
Did you ever hold a ball or a glove to your face?

Yeah.
我最喜欢坐火车 到不同城市去旅行
I used to love traveling on the trains from town to town.
像旅馆里…
The hotels,
大厅中的铜痰盂 和房♥间里的黄铜床
brass spittoons in the lobbies, brass beds in the rooms.
还有群众们…
It was the crowd,
看到好安打 就站起来欢呼的盛况
rising to their feet when the ball was hit deep.
说实话…
Shoot,
就算不付钱我也愿意打球
I’d have played for nothing.
那是我的家人
It’s my family.
为什么要装灯?
What’s with the lights?
All the stadiums have them now.
现在所有的球场都装了
Even Wrigley Field.
即使是最落伍的球场也有 这样不容易看到球
It’s harder to see the ball.
都是那些老板们认为 晚上来看球赛的人会比较多
The owners found that more people can attend night games.
真拿他们没办法
Owners.
杰克森先生,这是我太太安妮 还有我女儿凯伦
Mr. Jackson, this is my wife Annie and my daughter Karin.
女士们好
Ma’am. Hi.
你是鬼吗?
Are you a ghost?
凯伦
Karin.
她在开玩笑 没关系,你说呢?
She’s kidding.
That’s okay.
What do you think?
你看起来很真实
You look real to me.
那么我就是真的啰
Then I guess I’m real.
请到里面坐坐
Would you like to come inside?
噢,谢谢,我不能进去
Thanks. I don’t think I can.
我能再来吗?
Can I come back again?
当然可以,这是为你盖的
Yeah. I built this for you.
你知道还有其他的人
There are others, you know.
我们一共有八个人 他们会很感激的
There were eight of us. It would really mean a lot to them.
没问题 任何时间都欢迎你们来
Yeah, anytime. They’re all welcome here.
嘿,这是天堂吗?
Hey, is this heaven?
不是
No.
是爱荷华州
It’s Iowa.
他要去哪里? 不知道
Where’s he going?
I don’t know.
我们一定要保住棒球场
We’re keeping this field.
就算拼命也要留住它
You bet your ass we are.
你会把农场给丢了 少来啦
You’re going to lose your farm, pal.
它这么大,怎么会丢呢
How can you lose something so big?
有一次他把房♥子放错地方 但是两天后又找到了
He misplaced the house once. Yeah, but it turned up.
对不对?
Ray, come on. Ray? Ray?
瑞,你别这样
This stupid baseball field’s going to bankrupt you.
大家都看得出来 这个讨厌的棒球场会拖垮你
瑞,你别这样
This stupid baseball field’s going to bankrupt you.
大家都看得出来 这个讨厌的棒球场会拖垮你
我只想提醒你 如果拖欠贷款你就会失去一切
If you default on your loan, you’re going to lose everything.
大家都看得出来 这个讨厌的棒球场会拖垮你
我只想提醒你 如果拖欠贷款你就会失去一切
If you default on your loan, you’re going to lose everything.
最好卖♥♥给我的合伙人 他会给你个好价钱,你就能…
My partners will give you a fair price.
马克,谢谢你,但是我不卖♥♥
Thanks, Mark. Thanks, Mark, but no.
不卖♥♥ 好吧
No.
那我问你,为什么要待在这里
What are you holding onto this place for?
你从没喜欢过爱荷华州
You never liked Iowa.
你胡说 少装了
That’s not true.
你根本不喜欢耕作 而且对农事一无所知
You don’t know the first thing about farming.
我知道的不少 是吗?
I know a lot about farming. More than you think.
比你想像的要多
Well, then how could you plow under your major crop?
那你怎么会铲除你的庄稼呢
比你想像的要多
Well, then how could you plow under your major crop?
那你怎么会铲除你的庄稼呢
什么是庄稼?
What’s a crop?
好啦,别吵了
Come on. That is funny. What’s a crop?
什么是庄稼?
Daddy, the baseball game is on.
爹地,球赛要开始了 失陪一下
什么是庄稼?
Daddy, the baseball game is on.
爹地,球赛要开始了 失陪一下
Excuse us.
爹地,球赛要开始了 失陪一下
爹地,球赛要开始了 失陪一下
我们先走一步
Excuse us.
安妮,我真不敢相信这家伙
Annie, I don’t believe this guy.
我想救他,他却跑去看电视
I’m trying to bail him out, and he leaves to watch television.
他以前还蛮正常的嘛 是呀
He used to be normal. Yeah.
Buck!
All right.
Hoy! Hoy! Hoy!
好,回本垒
All right! Home base!
注意乔,看着他的脚
Watch Joe’s feet.
当投手收到信♥号♥♥准备投球时
A good left fielder knows what pitch is coming.
好的左外野手就能从…
He can tell from the bat’s angle which way the ball’s heading.
球棒和球接触的角度 而测知球的方向

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!