对你的父亲?
To your father?
我说我无法尊敬 一个把罪犯视为英雄的人
I said I could never respect a man whose hero was a criminal.
他的英雄是谁?
Who was his hero?
赤脚乔杰克森
Shoeless Joe Jackson.
你应该知道他并不是罪犯
You knew he wasn’t a criminal.
为什么你要那么说?
Then why did you say it?
我才十七岁呀
I was 17.
在我能收回这句话之前 他就去逝了
The son of a bitch died before I could take it back.
在我能告诉他…
Before I could tell him,
你知道的
you know.
他从没见过我太太
He never met my wife.
也没见过他的孙女
He never saw his granddaughter.
你是为了赎罪
This is your penance.
我知道
I know.
我不能让父亲复活
I can’t bring my father back.
所以至少让他的英雄回来
So the least you can do is bring back his hero.
这…
Well…
大家来这里的目的都已明白
Now I know what everybody’s purpose here is,
除了我之外
except mine.
Hey.
爹地! 凯伦,给爹地抱抱
Daddy!
Karin, come here.
嗨!
Hi!
We missed you.
我们很想念你,你还好吧?
Are you, okay?
好,这位是泰伦斯孟
Yeah. This is Terence Mann.
请叫我泰瑞
Terry.
欢迎你来 谢谢你
Welcome.
嗨,泰瑞
Hi, Terry.
这个年轻人是艾契葛汉
And this young fella is… This is Archie Graham.

Archie.
他是来和球队练球的
He’s come to practice with the team.
He’ll be able to do a lot more than that.
现在可不止练球而已了 你这是什么意思?
He’ll be able to do a lot more than that.
现在可不止练球而已了 你这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
现在可不止练球而已了 你这是什么意思?
现在可不止练球而已了 你这是什么意思?
好啦,快来打球吧
What do you say? What do you say?
你怎么说?
Hey, Ray. Welcome back.
嗨,瑞
你怎么说?
Hey, Ray. Welcome back.
你怎么说?
Hey, Ray. Welcome back.
你终于回来了
Thanks, Joe.
谢谢你,乔 我的天!
Oh, my God.
怎么了? 那是赤脚乔杰克森
What?
That’s Shoeless Joe Jackson.
Of course it is.
当然是他,你居然不相信我
You didn’t believe me?
我本来相信,可是…
I thought I did, but…
噢,天呐!
Oh, my God.
嗨,安妮 嗨,乔
Hi, Annie. Hi, Joe.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Good to see you.
泰瑞,这位是赤脚乔杰克森
Terry, I’d like you to meet Shoeless Joe Jackson.
乔,这位是泰伦斯孟
Joe, Terry Mann.
真是我天大的荣幸 不,是我的荣幸
It’s a pleasure meeting you.
The pleasure’s mine.
瑞,希望你不介意 我们练球练烦了
We got tired of just having practices,
所以把另一队叫来 好能来场真正的比赛
so we brought another team out so we’d have some real games.
不介意,他们从哪来的?
I don’t mind.
Where’d they come from?
我们又从哪来呢?
Where did we come from?
好多人争着要来这里打球
So many wanted to play here. We had to beat them off with a stick.
我们得用棍子打散他们
Hey, that’s Smokey Joe Wood
哇,那是红袜队的史莫基
and Mel Ott
全垒王欧特和红雀队的哈吉斯
and Gil Hodges.
泰柯布也想来
Ty Cobb wanted to play.
可惜我们当时都不喜欢他
Nobody could stand him when we were alive.
所以就叫他滚到一边去
We told him to stick it.
Hey, are you Graham?
你是葛汉? 是的
Yes, sir.
为什么站在那边 你不是来打球的吗?
Why are you on the sidelines? Came to play ball, didn’t you?
是的
Yes, sir.
那去暖身吧
All right. Well, go warm up.
是的
Yes, sir.
这些新手
Rookies.
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
你的形容还不够贴切
It’s more than that.
是完美
It’s perfect.
– Ho! – Safe!
安全上垒
葛汉加油,来支安打
Go, Graham! Go, kid!
加油,葛汉
Come on, Archie!
和他们一比他就像个小婴孩
He looks like a baby next to those guys.
他是个小孩
He is.
打个安打
Let’s get a hit.
快点呀
Let’s go.
小心
Watch it, boy!
喂,太过份啦
Say hey!
别被他吓到,不要气馁
Don’t let him shake you up. Hang in there!
你为什么要往他身上招呼
Knuckles, what did you throw at the kid for?
他对我眨眼 孩子,别眨眼
He winked at me.
Don’t wink, kid.
Good thing for you he didn’t throw the fastball.
好在他没投快速球
Good thing for you he didn’t throw the fastball.
好在他没投快速球
那就让我见识一下快速球
Let’s see that fastball.
快点
Let’s go. Come on.
耶! 好球
– Yeah! – Ball.
喂,裁判,别欺人太甚
Hey, ump! Come on. Give us a break!
裁判
Hey, ump.
给个警告嘛! 好呀
How about a warning? Sure.
小心被球打死
Watch out you don’t get killed.
暂停
Time!
暂停
Time!
好,前面两球高而且直
Those first two were high and tight.
你想下面一球会如何?
What will the next one be?
我想…
Well, either low and away or in my ear.
不是低而外弯就是朝我耳朵来
我想…
Well, either low and away or in my ear.
不是低而外弯就是朝我耳朵来
他绝不想满垒,所以小心低球
He won’t want to load the bases. So look for low and away.
不是低而外弯就是朝我耳朵来
他绝不想满垒,所以小心低球
He won’t want to load the bases. So look for low and away.

All right.
但是也要注意你的耳朵
But watch out for in your ear.
葛汉加油 继续打球了
– Come on, Archie! – Let’s go, kid!
你一定打得到 葛汉,要有信心
Batter, batter, batter, batter!
Come on, Arch. It just takes one.
这次一定行
Never hit it, kid.
你永远打不到
这次一定行
Never hit it, kid.
你永远打不到
让咱们来个满垒
耶!
Yeah. Yeah.
让咱们来个满垒
耶!
Yeah. Yeah.
够远了 回本垒吧
That’s deep enough.
快!快回本垒
Go! Go!
Go home!
安全上垒 他妈…
Safe!
Son of a…
葛汉,打得好
Way to go, Arch! Way to go!
葛汉,好样子
Attaboy, Arch!
为葛汉来个波浪欢呼 好本领
This is the wave!
– Way to go, man! – Yeah, Archie.
耶,葛汉 你真行
All right.
我们就需要这一棒 记你一大功
That’s what we needed.
Way to go.
Yeah. Way to go.
这是什么?
What is this?
这个混♥蛋♥在搞什么? 嗨!
What is this jerk doing?
Hi!
Shit!
要命! 让我来揍他
Wreck him.
Let me at him!
马克,你打断比赛了
You’re interrupting the game, Mark.
瑞,你最好别再做梦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!