I read an interview you gave a long time ago
我看过一篇很久以前你的专访
about how you always dreamed of playing at Ebbets Field
其中提到你的梦想 是在艾柏特球场打球
and how sad you felt when they tore it down.
还有当他们拆除球场时 你有多伤心
I never said that.
我从没说过
还有当他们拆除球场时 你有多伤心
I never said that.
我从没说过
你没有? 我连想也没想过
You didn’t?
I don’t even recall thinking that.
那就奇怪了
This is so weird.
This whole…
这…整件事实在太怪异
This whole thing is so weird.
那又何必去做呢?
Then why go through with it?
故事很长
It’s a long story.
而且很棒
But it’s a really good story.
我会在车上告诉你
I’ll tell you on the way.
看来我是摆脱不了你了
I’m not going to get rid of you, am I?
只要你和我去看球赛
Come to this game. I’ll never bother you again, not even…
我发誓将来保证不再烦你 连圣诞卡也不会寄给你
只要你和我去看球赛
Come to this game. I’ll never bother you again, not even…
我发誓将来保证不再烦你 连圣诞卡也不会寄给你
Not even a Christmas card.
我发誓将来保证不再烦你 连圣诞卡也不会寄给你
我发誓将来保证不再烦你 连圣诞卡也不会寄给你
这些年来你都做些什么?
So what do you do with yourself these days?
我享受人生、努力工作
I live, I work.
我学会了做菜
I learned how to cook.
更爱边散步,边观赏落日
I take walks and watch sunsets.
你难道不怀念过去的风光?
Don’t you miss being involved?
我曾是东岸混乱的批发商
I was the East Coast distributor of involved.
随时在制♥造♥混乱
I ate it and drank it and breathed it.
后来他们杀了马丁和巴比
Then they killed Martin and Bobby,
而狡猾的尼克森又两度当选
they elected Tricky Dick twice,
你以为我会因 往日的风光不再而痛不欲生?
and now people like you think
I must be miserable because I’m not involved anymore.
让我告诉你
I’ve got news for you.
以前的日子才悲惨
I spent all my misery years ago.
如今我不必为别人去努力
I have no more pain left for any of you.
只为自己而忙
I gave at the office.
So what do you want?
好,你想要什么?
I want them to stop looking to me for answers,
我要他们 别叫我去替他们寻找答案
好,你想要什么?
I want them to stop looking to me for answers,
我要他们 别叫我去替他们寻找答案
或要求我再开始演讲、写作 做他们的领导人
begging me to speak again, write again, be a leader.
我要他们 别叫我去替他们寻找答案
或要求我再开始演讲、写作 做他们的领导人
begging me to speak again, write again, be a leader.
我要他们开始为自己思考
I want them to start thinking for themselves.
我要有自己的私生活
I want my privacy.
不,我是问你想要什么?
No, I meant what do you want?
热狗和啤酒
Dog and a beer.
来两份
Two.
一共十块钱
10 bucks.
我了解你的想法
Okay, I understand.
你有权力拥有自己的私生活
You should be entitled to as much privacy as you want,
可是为什么停止写作?
but why stop writing?
十七年来我没出过一本书
I haven’t published a word in 17 years,
却仍要忍♥受你这种疯子
and still I have to endure lunatics like you.
你想若我突然出书 会发生什么情况?
What do you think would happen if I suddenly came out with a new book?
他们会把我榨干的
They’d bleed me dry.
到远方去
Go the distance.
到远方去
Go the distance.
“艾契月光葛汉,明尼苏达 奇斯何姆,纽约巨人队”
“终生资料 一场比赛——零打击”
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你没看到? 看到什么?
You didn’t see that?
See what?
对不起 我想你不必再待下去了
I’m sorry. I guess you didn’t have to be here.
什么?
What?
我们随时可以离开
Whenever you want to go, we can go.
好,那就走吧
Fine. Let’s go.
你到底在瞒着我什么?
What is it you’re not telling me?
我已经花去你太多时间
I’ve already taken up too much of your time.
但愿我有你的激♥情♥
I wish I had your passion, Ray.
虽然被误导,但仍是激♥情♥
Misdirected though it might be, it is still a passion.
我曾经也像你一样,可是…
I used to feel that way about things, but…
你又收到讯息了吗?
You got another message, didn’t you?
你一定认为我疯了
You’ll think I’m crazy.
我早就这么想了 是什么讯息?
I already think you’re crazy.
What did it say?
它说“够了,别再打扰他”
It said, “The man’s done enough. Leave him alone.”
月光葛汉
“Moonlight” Graham.
你看到了 看到什么?
You saw it.
Saw what?
你看到讯息了 1922年纽约巨人队
You saw it. New York Giants, 1922.
他只参加一场比赛 但没有击球,你看到了
He played one game. He never got to bat.
我看到什么啦? 明尼苏达州的奇斯何姆
What did I see? Chisholm, Minnesota.
我们是唯一看到它的人
We were the only ones who saw it. Did you hear the voice, too?
你有没有听到声音?
It’s what told me to find you. Did you hear it?
你尽管承认 就是它让我来找你的
你有没有听到声音?
It’s what told me to find you. Did you hear it?
你有没有听到声音?
It’s what told me to find you. Did you hear it?
你听到了吗?
你有没有听到声音?
It’s what told me to find you. Did you hear it?
你听到了吗?
“到远方去”
“Go the distance”?
对!你知道是什么意思吗?
Yes. Do you know what it means?
知道 什么意思?
Yes.
What?
它叫我们到明尼苏达州 去找月光葛汉
It means we’re going to Minnesota to find “Moonlight” Graham.
我们?你说我们吗?
We’re going… We?
我一定也疯了
I must be out of my mind.
找到他后怎么办?
What do we do when we find him?
我怎么会晓得
How the hell am I supposed to know?
没错,一点也没错
That’s right. You’re right. You’re right.
太不可思议了 真不相信我也会这么疯
This is so bitching.
I don’t believe I’m doing this.
嘿,安妮 我现在和泰伦斯孟在一起
Hey, Annie, guess what? I’m with Terence Mann.
天呀,你绑♥架♥他了
Oh, my God. You kidnapped him.
No, I didn’t. He wanted to.
没有,他是自愿的
Sorry, but I’m going to be a few days longer.
对不起,我得再多待几天
没有,他是自愿的
Sorry, but I’m going to be a few days longer.
对不起,我得再多待几天
我们要去明尼苏达州 真的吗?
– We’re going to Minnesota. – I don’t believe this.
对不起,我得再多待几天
我们要去明尼苏达州 真的吗?
– We’re going to Minnesota. – I don’t believe this.
为什么去明尼苏达呢? 为了一个老球员
What’s in Minnesota?
An old ballplayer. I’ll explain when I get home.
等回家后再解释
How are things with you?
你那边都好吧?
Fine.
很好 那就好
Great. Look, Ann, I got to go, okay?
我得挂电♥话♥了
很好 那就好
Great. Look, Ann, I got to go, okay?
我得挂电♥话♥了
替我抱抱凯伦,还有我爱你
Give Karin a hug for me,
我得挂电♥话♥了
替我抱抱凯伦,还有我爱你
Give Karin a hug for me,
and I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
将来你一定要解释清楚好吗?
Hey, someday explain all this to me, okay?
I’ll try.
我会尽量的,再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
你为什么不告诉他?
Why didn’t you tell him?
Annie, you got no choice in the matter.
安妮,你现在毫无选择
Annie, you got no choice in the matter.
安妮,你现在毫无选择
“奇斯何姆百年纪念日”
一堆姓葛汉的人
Half a dozen Grahams.
就是没有艾契或月光
No Archibald. No “Moonlight.”
跟我来
Follow me.
“论♥坛♥报”
哈啰
Hello.
我们想请你帮个忙
Excuse me. Maybe you can help us.
我们在找前棒球员艾契葛汉
We’re looking for an ex-baseball player named Archibald Graham.
喔,你是指葛汉医生
You mean Doc Graham.
不,他的绰号♥是月光
No. I think his nickname was “Moonlight.”
那就是葛汉医生
Well, that’s Dr. Graham.
葛汉医生?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!