…your flying Phantoms and let’s not forget my personal favorite…
巨大肥胖的幽灵
…the big, fat, giant Phantoms.
坐下,小子
Down, boy.
他说得对,如果你像我们一样 在战场上待的时间长了
He’s right. If you’ve spent as much time in the field as we have…
你就知道没什么关系 那里好象一个动物园
…you know there is no relationship. It’s like a zoo out there.
正是如此,我想巨型幽灵 就象我们的鲸鱼或者大象
Precisely. I think the giant ones are like our whales or elephants.
那为什么入侵的军队会 带着一群鲸鱼和大象?
But why would an invading army bring a bunch of whales and elephants along for the ride?
除非他们的飞船是疯狂的挪亚方舟?
Unless their ship was some kind of a crazy Noah’s Ark?
我们一直以为陨星…
We have always assumed that the meteor…
是用作交通工具的,但可能不是
…was intended as a form of transportation. Perhaps not.
陨星是他们星球的一部分 当他们的世界被毁灭时…
The meteor is a chunk of their planet that got thrown into space…
被抛进了宇宙里
…when they destroyed their world.
可是在外太空旅行时 他们如何在一块大石头上存活下来?
But how could they survive the trip across outer space on a hunk of rock?
他们没有存活下来,是死的
They didn’t.
噢,听上去有些道理了
Oh. This is all beginning to make a creepy kind of sense.
上尉,你认为呢?
What do you think about all this, Captain?
我想这就可以解释我们为什么无法打败他们
I think that explains why we never had a chance.
我们所有的策略只是根据一个假定
All our strategies are based on one assumption:
我们是在和外星侵略者作战
That we were fighting alien invaders.
想想那个梦,格雷,他们如何死的
Think of the dream, Gray. How they died.
从那以后,他们就只知道忍♥耐
Since then, all they’ve known is suffering.
他们不是入侵的军队
They’re not an invading army.
它们是鬼魂
They’re ghosts.
有多少幽灵?
How many Phantoms?
多得足够能说服委员会
More than enough to convince the council.
很好,发一个警报,派一个班去消灭他们
Excellent. Sound an alert. Send a squad out to eliminate them.
是,长官!
Yes, sir!
全面警戒、全体动员
Alert status. Full deployment.
长官,有很多幽灵来袭
Sir, I have numerous Phantom contacts!
当然了
Of course you do.
在第三十一号♥外面,在迅速地移♥动♥
Outside of Sector 31 and moving at incredible speed.
少校,这到底是怎么回事?
Major, what the hell is going on here?
他们在利用生物能量移♥动♥
They’re moving with the bio-etheric energy flow.
跟着生物电力一起流动
They’re moving with the bio-etheric energy flow.
不可能,没有生物能在这些导子里生存
That’s impossible. Nothing could survive in those pipes.
有个大的朝这边过来了,巨型的,长官
Well, we’ve got a big one heading this way. Meta class, sir.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
我做了什么?
What have I done?
快点,尼尔,我们得逃出去 你是我们最可靠的人,快想办法
Come on, Neil. We need a way out. You’re our man. Think.
上尉,这些墙是钛合金做的 这些屏障是脉冲激光
Captain, these walls are titanium alloy and the bars are pulse-sonic lasers.
我是说,我不能晃一下魔棒就可以…
I mean it’s not like I can just wave a magic wand and…
我很佩服你 我也很佩服自己
Neil, I’m impressed. That makes two of us.
立刻前往最近的撤离地点
Proceed to the nearest evacuation facility.
立刻前往最近的撤离地点
Proceed to the nearest evacuation facility.
我想我们应该前往最近的撤离地点
I think we should proceed to the nearest evacuation facility.
他们来了 其他人呢!希德博士!
Here they come. But the others! Dr. Sid!
深遂眼睛队员会保护他的 我们走吧
Deep Eyes’ll take care of him. Come on.
出了什么事? 我们现在为什么能看到他们?
what’s happening? Why can we see them now?
他们一定是带着屏障上的残留电荷
They must be carrying a residual charge from the barrier.
小心后面
Behind you!
全部到齐,上尉
All aboard, captain!
我们需要去找我的太空船
We need to find my ship.
如果它被拖回来了,它应该搁在停机棚里
If it was towed here, it would be in the military hangar.
好个如果
That’s a big “if.”
小心!
Look out!
把我们带到平台上去 明白
Get us onto the platform. Got it.
好了,现在怎么办?
Okay, now what?
我们要穿过车站
We’re going through the station.
什么? 上尉,和所有有关系的…
With all due respect…
对不起,长官 车站
Excuse me, captain. The station.
我们要冲过去
We’re going through it.
那是唯一的出路
It’s the only way.
我猜这会是一个巅簸之旅?
So I gather this will be somewhat of a rough ride?
博士,你的确具有天才的推断力
You’ve got a talent for understatement.
大家坐好了
Hang on, everybody!
博士?
Doc?
有意思
Interesting.
有没有人受伤? 上尉
Anybody hurt? Captain.
哦,天 和我说话,中士
Oh, God. Talk to me, sarge.
噢!
Ouch!
帮我一下,简 好
Give me a hand, Jane. Right.
别动,这太危险了,可能伤得更重 要找一些合适的工县,把他弄出来
No, wait! We’re risking further injury. We need the proper tools to cut him out.
在我的太空船上有工具
They’re in my ship.
不,不,博士,别用药 上尉?
No. No, doc. No drugs. Captain?
你听到了
You heard the man.
我们会找到太空船的,我们会回来找你
We’ll find the ship. We’ll be back for you.
我留下来陪他 我也是
I’ll stay with him. Me too.
谁都别留下
Nobody’s staying.
给我一把枪 没问题
Just give me a gun. You got it.
把枪给他,快点
Give him a weapon. Do it!
我们会回来救你
We’ll be back for you.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
我听到了,上尉 现在,离开这里
I hear you, captain. Now, get out of here.
我们快走吧
Let’s move out.
四轮驱动的越野车,帅呆了
A quad-axle ATV. This is good.
我们可以用它把莱恩救回来
It can be used to retrieve Ryan and transport him safely here.
但是我们需要换掉这些燃料罐
However, we’ll need to replace these spent fuel cells.
在停机棚里可能有生物电池
There could be some live ovo-pacs in the hangar.
简,去检查停机棚 尼尔,准备起飞
All right. Jane, check the hangar. Neil, get us ready for takeoff.
阿琪和希德博士 准备好越野车
Aki and Dr. Sid, prep the Quatro.
我去指挥塔转动航道
I’ll go to the tower and rotate the aingtray.
这城市或许完了,但我们不会 让我们快一点离开
This city may be lost, but we are not. Let’s do this thing and get out the hell out of here.
格雷,小心
Be careful.
你也是
You too.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
尼尔,能听到我吗?
Neil, do you read me?
收到了,长官
Loud and clear, captain.
这宝贝能自己飞行
This baby’ll fly itself.
航道设定好了
Flight path is set.
转动平台
Beginning rotation.
停下来,有问题
Stop the aingtray. We have a problem.
太空船连着一辆牵引车
An impound tractor is attached to the ship.
你能从驾驶舱解开它吗?
Can you disengage from the cockpit?
请让我到外面解开它
Permission to go outside and detach the coupling.
快去
Do it.
问题就在这里
There’s the problem.
控制板被锁住了
The controls are locked, naturally.
简,我想问问你 我们可以活着离开这里吗?
Jane, let me ask you someting. You think we’ll get out of here alive?
我不知道有没有人离开过这里
I mean I wonder if anybody else has gotten out.
你认为有人能做到吗?
You think anyone’s made it this far?
第八个灵魂真的能对付幽灵?
You think will this eighth-spirit stuff work against the Phantoms?
如果它们只是一派胡言怎么办?
I mean what if it’s all a bunch of mumbo-jumbo?
简,拜托你别唠叨了 我需要集中注意力
Jane, do you mind we stop talking? I’m trying to concentrate here.
下面发生了什么事?
What’s happening down there?
我们能够处理
Nothing we can’t handle.
尼尔,怎么样了? 快好了
Neil, what’s your status? Almost there.
你们俩快回里面来
I want you two back inside.
我们很好,长官,简对幽灵的成见很深
We’re fine. Jane is negotiating with extreme prejudice.
和我说话,简
Talk to me, Jane.
这里没有问题,上尉
No problem here, captain.
好了!上尉,我们可以出发了
Yes! Captain, we are good to go.
不!
No!
简,离开那里
Jane, get out of there.
赶快离开那里!快走,简!
Get out of there now! Go! Jane!
快离开那里!简!
Get the hell out of there! Jane!
防卫屏已经准备好
The shield is powered and ready.
你要去哪里? 去驾驶室,太空船现在是自动驾驶的
Where are you going? To the cockpit. The ship is set on auto-pilot.
起飞已经倒计时了
We’re in countdown to lift off.
等一下,这太危险了,阿琪!
No, wait. It’s too dangerous. Aki!
这边,畜牲!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!