Over here, you son of a bitch!
格雷,你听得见我吗?怎么回事?
Gray, do you read me? What’s happening??
你和希德快离开这里
You and Sid are getting out of here now.
不行!我们不能丢下大家 大家都死了
No! We can’t just leave everyone. Everyone’s dead!
我不能丢下你 对不起,你没有选择余地
I’m not leaving without you. Sorry, but you don’t have a choice.
再见,阿琪
Goodbye, Aki.
格雷,快点!
Gray, come on!
我只是…
I just…
我希望他们能够到比这更好的天堂
I wish I could believe they were in a better place.
宙斯空间站
确认目的地、获准前进
我放大了扫描范围…
I enlarged the scanning perimeter…
包括以前我们忽略的地点
…to include an area that we had previously overlooked.
陨石坑
The impact crater.
好个奇怪的第八灵魂藏身处
Strange place to find the eighth spirit.
是的,很不可思议
Yes, really quite astonishing.
除了幽灵,没有东西能在那里生存
But nothing could survive in there except Phantoms.
没错
Precisely.
这说明第八灵魂就是个幽灵
Which suggests that the eighth spirit is a Phantom spirit.
现在我无法解释,不过当我们下去后…
I can’t explain it at the moment, but once we get down there…
…你就会明白 等等,博士,那是有去无回
…you will understand… Wait, doctor. That’s a one-way trip.
这就是你对我们成功几率的评估
Yes, I expected that’s how you would evaluate our chances.
我说错了吗?
Well, am I wrong?
没错,我同意,我们也许…
No, I agree. We probably…
…不能活到把第八灵魂取出来
…won’t live long enough to extract the eighth spirit from the crater.
那为什么还要去做呢?
Then why even try it?
因为我们并不需要提取第八灵魂
Because we don’t need to extract the eighth spirit.
如果我们带不走他…
If we can’t bring the final spirit here…
我们就到陨石坑里去完成灵魂波
…we can go there and complete the wave inside the crater.
完全正确
Yes, exactly.
那么我们究竟从何做起?
And how do we do that, exactly?
我会设计一个设备…
I can construct a device that…
能够连接到阿琪的胸板 并提取第八幽灵,然后…
…would attach to Aki’s chest plate to gather the eighth spirit and…
然后呢?
And what?
然后,就走一步看一步
And then we wait and see what happens.
就这样?
That’s it?
这就是你的计划? 你的计划就是走一步看一步?
That’s your plan? We wait and see what happens?
很好,我也有我的计划
Oh, good. Well, I got my own plan.
我们从轨道继续扫描地球表面…
We keep scanning the surface from orbit…
或许我们能在其它地方找到匹配的灵魂
…and maybe we’ll find a compatible spirit somewhere else.
我建议下去
I say we go in.
海因将军,您可以进入阿尔法01
General Hein, you’re clear to get into 01 alpha
海恩将军,请问屏障为什么会失灵?
What caused the barrier to fail, General Hein?
我想幽灵能产生出对屏障的抗体…
I’m afraid it was only a matter of time…
…这只是时间的问题
…before the Phantoms developed an immunity to our barriers.
很高兴看到你和委员会…
But I am relieved to see that you and the council
…能够平安地撤退到休士顿
…were able to evacuate to Houston without incident.
今晚我们损失惨重
It was a terrible loss suffered this evening.
委员会重新考虑你发射宙斯炮的建议
The council has reconsidered your proposal to fire the Zeus cannon.
我知道了
I see.
我们现在就把发射密♥码♥传给你
We are transmitting the access codes to you now.
将军…
And, general…
祝大家好运
…best of luck to us all.
准备发射宙斯炮
Prepare to fire the cannon.
目标,长官?
The target, sir?
幽灵陨石坑
The Phantom crater.
里海山脉,幽灵陨石坑
准备降落,三、二、一
Preparing to drop in three, two, one.
启动防护屏障
Powering the shield.
我们已经过了陨星
Okay, we’re over the meteor.
你能看见它吗,博士?
Do you have it in sight, doctor?
有太多幽灵了
There are so many of them.
等等
Wait.
是的,我在陨石坑表面搜寻第八灵魂
Yes! I’m tracking the eighth spirit along the crater’s surface.
好的,让我们靠近点去看看
All right. Now let’s take a closer look.
三分钟后发射准备就绪
Ready to fire in three minutes.
开到最强电力,自动传送等离子体流
Ovo-pacs at maximum. Transferring plasma flow to auto.
反推进器启动
Counter-thrusters are engaged.
液氧分离,状态绿色
Lox flow de-coupled. Status is green.
雷达显示陨石坑有东西,长官
We have something on radar over the impact site, sir.
是她
It’s her.
长官?
Sir?
是个受敌人控制的叛徒
Just a traitor under the influence of the enemy.
继续倒计时
Continue the countdown.
我们把它们一起消灭掉
We’ll take them all out at the same time.
我们接近幽灵了,三十秒后接触
We’re closing on the Phantom. Contact in 30 seconds.
目标锁定
Target locked.
等候发射命令
Ready to fire on your command.
灵魂波匹配!完美的匹配!
It’s a match! It’s a perfect match!
扫描器就绪 发射
Scanners ready. Fire.
那是什么?
What was that?
是宙斯炮 他们向陨石坑发射宙斯炮
It’s the Zeus. They’re firing on the crater.
阿琪,上尉,你们还好吗? 有一点摇晃,等一下…
Aki, Captain, are you all right? A little shaken. Stand by.
希德,扫描器上找不到第八灵魂 你呢?
Sid, the eighth spirit is not on our scanner. Do you have it?
第八灵魂…
The eighth spirit…
被消灭了
…has been destroyed.
现在该怎么办? 任务已经结束了
What will we do now? Nothing. This mission is over.
我们离开这里吧 有情况
We have get out of here. Incoming!
那是什么?
What is that?
你如果要让我们出去 最好就是现在
If you’re getting us out here, you better do it now.
等一下!
Hold on!
我无法抓住你们
I can’t hold on to you.
无法保持高度
Unable to maintain altitude.
启动紧急降落程序
Emergency landing procedures.
回答,快回答我
Come in. Come in, please.
阿琪,格雷,你们能听见我吗?
Aki, Gray, can you hear me?
希德,我需要和空间站谈话 你能不能帮我们接过去?
Sid, I need to talk to the station. Can you patch us through?
那个是什么东西? 我不知道,长官
What is that thing? I don’t know, sir.
收到讯息,长官
Incoming message, sir.
海因将军,你必须马上停止发射
General Hein, you must cease fire immediately.
你看到的是外星人世界的幽灵
What you’re seeing is the living spirit of an alien’s home world.
他们的星球被毁灭了 星球的部分降落在这里
Their planet was destroyed and part of it landed here.
这不是入侵,从来就不是
This is not an invasion. It never was.
我知道了,我们一直与之战斗是什么? 幽灵吗?
I see. What have we been fighting all this time? Ghosts?
没错
Yes.
迷失、混乱、和生气的灵魂
Spirits that are confused, lost and angry.
是的,这些幽灵是从盖亚来的
Right. And these spirits are coming out of this Gaia thing.
海因将军,请听我说
General Hein, you have to listen.
外星盖亚、地球盖亚 博士,即使我相信这些
Allen Gaia, Earth Gaia. Doctor, Even if I believed this nonsence…
事实仍然是地球被一个侵略者袭击
…the fact remains Earth’s under attack from an aggressor…
我们必须不惜一切代价消灭它
…who must be destroyed at all costs.
但这会让整个星球付出代价,长官
The cost may be the entire planet, sir.
袭击外星盖亚只会让它更加强大
Firing on the alien Gaia will only make it stronger.
既然你受外星人的影响,博士 我想你的抗♥议♥只能说明我们…
Well, since you’re under the alien’s influence, Doctor, i will take your protest to mean that we are…
…正在采取正确的行动
…taking the correct action.
所以我建议,你就等着去见你的盖亚吧
So I suggest you take your last few moments and prepare to meet your Gaia.
继续开火,直到完全摧毁侵略者
Continue to fire until the invader has been destroyed.
将军,系统过热
General, the system’s overheating.
继续开火,直到它被完全消灭
We’ll hit again and keep on hitting it until it’s dead.
可是我们无法确定这是不是有用
But we’re not even sure if it’s having any effect.
有没有用?它们走投无路了,士兵
No effect? We’ve got them on the run, soldier.
胜利即将来临,我命令你开火
This is our moment of victory. I order you to fire.
系统无法继续发射 等着瞧吧
The system won’t allow us to fire. We’ll see about that.
防护屏失效 我们这是在坐以待毙,快点
Our shield is out. We’re sitting ducks. Come on!
这不是个好地方
This is not a good place to be.
那是什么? 是我想象中的东西吗?
What the hell is that? Is it what I think it is?
是的,这就是盖亚
Yes, it’s Gaia.
这的确不是个好地方
This is definitely not a good place to be.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我没事,我必须和希德博士通话
I’m fine. I have to talk to Dr. Sid.
希德,你听得到我吗?
Sid, do you read me?
我还在,说吧
Go ahead, I’m still here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!