Faith and hard work, girl…
因为你要在我之前死去我会受诅咒的
…because I’ll be damned if you’re going to die before me.
委员会决定推迟使用宙斯炮
The council decided to postpone firing the Zeus cannon.
我猜我演了场好戏
I guess I put on a good show.
如果我也跟着不介意吧?
Mind if I tag along?
你会觉得无聊的
You’ll probably get bored.
那么,你在做什么?
So, what are you doing?
我明白了,你是无声的抗♥议♥
Oh, I see. You’re giving me the silent treatment.
我在扫描这座城市,寻找第七灵魂
I’m scanning the city for the seventh spirit.
尼尔,快点
Hurry up, Neil.
差不多了 你在做什么?
Almost got it. What are you doing?
我们想让他们一起呆一会
We’re gonna strand them for a while.
别看我,这是他的主意
Hey, it was his idea.
是你的主意?
This was your idea?
我们正在帮助上尉
We’re just helping the captain out.
拜托,你的浪漫细胞呢?
Where’s your sense of romance?
你看到了上尉看她的样子
You’ve seen how the captain looks at her.
懂吗,孩子
It’s amore, baby.
发生什么了?
What’s going on?
也许哪出了点小毛病
It’s probably just a glitch.
我说,阿琪… 我对你仍然很生气
Listen, Aki… I’m still mad at you.
你疯了? 你不摘下头盔
You’re mad? Leaving your helmet on.
也不告诉我你是谁 那太孩子气了吧?
Not telling me who you were. That doesn’t seem a bit childish?
你去宙斯站时一句话也没说 我很伤心
I was upset when you left for the Zeus Station without a word.
现在你知道发生什么了 是的
Now you know what was going on. Yeah.
我的工作必须在零重力下进行
My operation had to be done in zero grav.
好吧
Fine.
我到那去办事时你甚至不来看我
I was there on a job and you wouldn’t even see me.
我也许正在帮助希德博士收集灵魂波
I was probably collecting spirit waves.
现在我知道了 对不起
Now I know. I’m sorry!
我也是,我俩一样
Well, me too! We’re both sorry.
你能讲讲他们吗?
Will you tell me about them?
关于什么?
About what?
你收集的灵魂
About the spirits you’ve collected.
在一次实验中我被幽灵感染了
I was infected by a Phantom during an experiment.
一般没人会活下来 你怎么做到的呢?
Normally, no one could have survived. How did you?
西德博士在感染区制♥造♥了保护膜 我才活了下来
Dr. Sid created a membrane around the infection, keeping me alive.
因此第一个灵魂波是我
So the first spirit wave was me.
第二个是条鱼
The second was a fish.
鱼?
A fish?
第三个是头鹿,我在莫斯科 郊外的野生动物保护区发现的
The third was a deer I found in a wildlife preserve outside Moscow.
第四个是只鸟
The fourth was a bird.
你试过在外太空追踪一只麻雀吗? 一点也不好玩
Ever tried to track a sparrow from outer space? It’s no fun.
不管我怎么说,你也许会喜欢上的 是,我也许会的
You’d probably love that. Right, I probably would.
然后就是我从时代广场收集的那株植物
And then there was that plant I collected from Times Square.
我想那是第六个了 什么?
I thought that was number six. What?
你漏了一个
You skipped one.
第五个是医院急救室里一个垂危的小女孩
The fifth was a little girl dying in a hospital emergency room.
我及时抽取了标本,但她…
I retrieved the sample in time, but she…
我告诉她一切都有灵魂 狗、猫、树、小女孩
I told her everything had a spirit: Dogs, cats, trees, little girls.
甚至是地球
Even the Earth.
我说她不会死 只是回归到地球的灵魂中…
I told her she wasn’t dying, but returning to the Earth’s spirit…
…盖亚
…to Gaia.
她跟我说她已准备好接受死亡
She told me that she was ready to die.
她说我不必编故事哄她开心
She said I didn’t have to make up stories to make her feel better.
只有七岁就要死了
Only 7 years old and ready to die.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我有事要做 我一定要找到第七和第八灵魂
I have work to do. I have to find the seventh and eighth spirits.
请不要
Don’t, please.
你一点也不相信这些,是吗?
You don’t believe any of this, do you?
我只是不知道,阿琪
I just don’t know, Aki.
这就是为什么你拒绝我?
Is this why you shut me out?
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
我不知我还有多少时间
I don’t know how much time I have left.
谁知道呢?
Who does?
我还是回去继续扫描工作吧
I better get back to scanning.
爱德华上尉…
Captain Edwards…
你几天前从旧纽约救了 一个罗丝博士,对吗?
…you extracted a Dr. Ross from Old New York several days ago?
是的,长官 你对罗丝博士印象如何?
Yes, sir. What were your impressions of her?
她看起来很能干,也很勇敢,长官
She seemed very capable and determined, sir.
现在给你和深邃眼睛小队 暂时分配一个任务
You and the Deep Eyes are being temporarily reassigned.
罗丝博士再去荒原时,你保护她
You will guard Dr. Ross when she reenters the wasteland.
明白,长官
Understood, sir.
你还不明白,上尉
You don’t understand yet, captain.
罗丝博士有任何异常举动 立即向少校报告
Report any aberrant behavior in Dr. Ross to the major immediately.
异常举动,长官?
Aberrant behavior?
她被异星生物感染 我们不知道这对她是否有影响
The woman carries an alien infestation. We don’t know what it may be doing to her.
异星生物的存在也许会影响她的判断
Alien presence might affect her judgment.
也许会控制她以达到它们的目的
It may be manipulating the doctor for their very own purpose.
将军怀疑罗丝博士是间谍?
Is the general suggesting that Dr. Ross is a spy?
将军很奇怪,他为什么 要亲自向一名上尉解释
The general is wondering why he’s explaining himself to a captain.
她延长了暴露在幽灵组织下的时间
She’s had prolonged exposure to Phantom tissue.
如果这点可以被证实…
If this begins to manifest itself…
罗丝博士将会被逮捕并送到这里来观察
…Dr. Ross is to be placed under arrest and transported here for observation.
事实上这是为了她好,上尉
It is, in fact, for her own good.
当然,长官
Of course, sir.
少校,安排一些我们的人看着上尉
Major, send some of our men to keep an eye on the good captain.
我认为这些梦是传达信息的一种方式
I’m convinced these dreams are some form of communication.
只是我还在困惑它们到底要表达什么…
The message still eludes me…
不过他们离我越来越近了 这只能意味着一件事
…but they’re coming faster now and that can only mean one thing.
我体内的幽灵开始占上风了
The Phantoms inside me are beginning to win.
我们的目标是图森以西五十米 收到
Our target is 50 klicks west of Tucson.
幽灵密度?
Phantom concentration?
不好,到处都是巨型幽灵
Not good. We’ve got big metas everywhere.
将会是场硬仗
It’s gonna be a real picnic.
跟紧我,不要逞英雄,一切按书本上的来
Stick close. No heroics today. Everything by the book.
按书本上的来,是的
By the book. Right.
图森荒原
如果我们在这里丢下能量标 这里,和这里
If we drop energy buoys here, here and here…
我们就能提前发现目标 并在他们发现我们之前离开
…we can acquire the target and get out before they know we were there.
能量标会吸引幽灵?
The buoys attract the Phantoms?
是的 只是一会
Yeah. For a while.
你是从第三零七号♥来的? 海因将军的部下?
You’re from the 307 th? Under General Hein?
以前做过荒原侦察吗?这可不是闹着玩的
Ever done wasteland recon before? It can get pretty ugly.
长官,撤退的集♥合♥点 在航线六、坐标二七九
Captain, rendezvous for evac at vector 6, coordinate 279.
收到,保持警戒
Roger. Stay alert for hostiles.
看来他们上当了
Looks like they’ve taken the bait.
第七幽灵应该在失事地点附近
The seventh spirit should be just beyond that line of wreckage.
这儿怎么会有生物生存下来?
How could any living thing survive here?
很快我们就会知道了
We’ll find out soon enough.
这里曾是消灭幽灵的战场
This was the Phantom Cleansing Mission.
原本打算在这里结束战争的
It was supposed to end the war.
我的父亲就死在这里的某个地方
My father’s in here somewhere.
好了
All right.
我们过去吧,各位
Let’s move out, people.
这个鬼地方
I’ll be damned.
一个生存者
A survivor.
它在这里干什么?
What’s it doing out here?
呼唤生灵的回归
Hoping for life to return.
那是我们的灵魂吗,博士?
Is that our spirit, doc?
不是
No.
我们正在接近那个生命形态
We’re closing in on the life form.
还有多远? 很难说,我们已经很接近了
Distance? Hard to say. We’re very close.
我什么也没看到
I don’t see anything.
你不会告诉我是他吧? 那是不可能的
You’re not gonna tell me it’s him? That’s impossible.
不是这个士兵,是他的生物电池
It’s his ovo-pac.
怎么会?生物电池给我们的武器 和堡垒城市等提供能源…
How? The pacs power our weapons, the barrier cities…
这只是生物能源
It’s just bio-etheric energy.
我们是用生物组织来制♥造♥能源的 单细胞的生物
To create that energy we use living tissue. Single-cell organisms.
他的背包就是第七幽灵? 是的
His backpack is the seventh spirit? Yes.
有情况,上尉,你听到我吗?
We have incoming. Captain?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!