我们看见盖亚了 ,你听到了吗,希德? 盖亚
We’re looking at Gaia. Do you hear me, Sid? Gaia.
这就是为什么第八灵魂会出现在这里
This explains why the eighth spirit appeared here.
是的
Yes.
是的,这就对了
Yes, that’s it!
一个幽灵变成了第八灵魂…
A Phantom changed into the eighth spirit…
从我们的盖亚里出生
…at touching a life born from our own Gaia.
如果是这样 它会产生一个不同的能源记号♥
If so, it would’ve gotten a different energy signature…
这个记号♥可以把它和其他幽灵区分开来
…that set it apart from the other Phantoms.
这里是找到新的匹配灵魂…
You couldn’t have hoped for a better location…
…的最佳地点了
…to find a new compatible spirit.
无论如何都不要动 留在原地
Whatever you do, don’t move. Stay right where you are.
留在原地可不是件容易的事
Staying where we are isn’t as easy as it sounds.
千万不要朝它们开枪
Don’t shoot any of them!
你很可能会毁掉我们最后的一线希望
You could very well destroy our last hope.
我该怎样做,博士?叫它们乖一点吗?
What do you suggest I do, Doctor? Ask them to play nice?
战斗策略是你的专长,上尉,我可不行
Combat strategy is your area of expertise, captain, not mine.
我看到裂缝里面有指示信♥号♥♥,你看到没有?
I have a reading in the fissure. See it?
有的!是一个匹配的幽灵 它一定很靠近你
Yes! A compatible spirit. It must be very near you.
那么,哪一个才是它呢?
Well? Which one is it?
哪一个?
Which one?
很难弄清,请等一下
I’m having difficulty in narrowing it down. Just a moment, please.
这里很拥挤,阿琪,我们没有时间
It’s getting crowded in here. Aki, we don’t have time.
为了新生命的希望…
With the hope of new life…
盖亚有没有改变里面的幽灵?
…has Gaia changed the Phantom within?
我找到它了
I have it.
格雷,进里面来,我需要你!
Gray, get in here. I need you!
听见没有,希德?灵魂图完成了
Hear me, Sid? The wave pattern is complete.
是的,我听到了,这太棒了
Yes, I read you. This is wonderful.
我不知道你是怎么找到最后一个灵魂的
I don’t see how you found the final spirit.
是它找到了我,博士
It found me, doctor.
哦,我的天
Oh, my word.
我现在知道了,我懂了
I see now. I understand.
我不明白!怎么回事?
But I don’t understand! What the hell is going on?
给我你的生物电池 我需要用它来发射完整的灵魂波
Give me your ovo-pac. I need it to project the complete wave.
但是我们会失去防卫能力 你就给我吧!
But we’ll be defenseless. Just do it!
我希望你知道你在做什么,阿琪 我们可以用它来发射灵魂波
I hope you know what you’re doing, Aki. We can use the shield to project the wave.
希德博士的理论是对的 我找到了,第八灵魂
Dr. Sid’s theory was right. I have it. The eighth spirit.
我已经复原了,格雷
I’m cured, Gray.
你确定你得到的是最后一个灵魂? 是的,我确定
Are you sure you have the final spirit? Yes, yes, I’m sure.
你怎么知道的? 别担心,是一个幽灵告诉我的
How can you know? Don’t worry. A Phantom told me.
哦,太好了
Oh, great.
好了,防护屏启动
That’s it. Shield on.
它不行了,我们得赶快想办法
It’s not working. We have to do something before it’s too late.
如果这个不行,那真的是太晚了
If this doesn’t work, then it’s already too late.
格雷,相信我
Gray, trust me.
我要把你们打下地狱
I’ll blast you all to hell.
哦,不,不!
Oh, no. No!
趴下
Get down!
警告,系统超负荷 我知道
Warning. System overload. I know.
警告,系统超负荷 我知道了
Warning. System overload. I know!
但必须要完成发射
But it must be done.
发射,快呀
Fire.
发射,王八蛋!
Fire, damn you!
发射
Fire!
别丢下我,格雷
Don’t leave me, Gray.
早就告诉过希德,这是有去无回
Told Sid this was a one-way trip.
看来我说对了
Looks like I was right.
不,格雷,你要坚持住
No, Gray. Hang on, please.
我还有灵魂波
I still have the wave.
我们可以撑过去的
We can get through this.
我们做不到 我们做得到
We’re not gonna make it. We are going to make it.
我们都知道那不是真的
We both know that isn’t true.
扶我起来
Help me.
听我说
Listen to me.
你救过我,现在我要你救你自己
You saved my life once. Now I want you to save yourself.
格雷,不要,拜托!
Gray, no. Please!
让我来吧,阿琪,相信我
Let me do this, Aki. Trust me.
格雷,别离开我
Don’t leave me, Gray.
你一直在努力告诉我死亡不是结束
You’ve been trying to tell me the death isn’t the end.
在我终于相信后,你可别又说不是了
Don’t back out on me now that I finally believe.
我爱你
I love you.
哦,好温暖
Oh, it’s warm.
释放内心的梦想
Free the dream within
群星落泪
The stars are crying a tear
天堂叹息
A sigh escapes from heaven
世界终了
And the world’s end
释放内心的梦想
Breathe the dream within
神秘莫测
The mysti flying
我们摇摆旋转
We tremble and spin
心灵飞升
Suspended within
用心守望远方
Look beyond where hearts can see
梦想和平
Dream in peace
互信互爱
Trust, love, believe
我们摇摆旋转
We tremble and spin
心灵飞升
Suspended within
释放内心的梦想
Free the dream within
歌♥声在召唤
The voices calling, a song
你内心的祈祷
A prayer from deep inside you
将指引你
To guide you
实现内心的梦想
Be the dream within
阳光照耀
The light is shining
风中火光闪亮
A flame on the wind
拯救从此开始
Salvation begins
用心守望远方
Look beyond where hearts can see
梦想和平
Dream in peace
互信互爱
Trust, love, believe
我们摇摆旋转
We tremble and spin
心灵飞升
Suspended within
啊…
Ah…
纪念廖杰克 一九六七 至 二零零一

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!