Morning.
是早晨了 大家! 今天就是那个逃亡日!
It’s morning, everyone! Today’s the day!
阳光明媚 鱼缸乾净了…
The sun is shining, the tank is clean…
我们就要出去了… 鱼缸乾净了
and we are getting out… The tank is clean.
鱼缸乾净了!
The tank is clean!
怎么会?
But how?
当我们熟睡的时候 一定是牙医装了这个
Boss must’ve installed it while we were sleeping.
-我们该怎么做? -有什么办法 桃桃?
– What are we gonna do? – What’s it say, Peach?
我听不到 桃桃
I can’t hear you, Peach.
2003水得清 具有自动清洁
The Aquascum 2003 is an all-purpose, self-cleaning…
免于维护污水过滤等法♥*♥功♥能…
maintenance-free, salt water purifier…
保证大大延长你水族箱里的鱼的寿命
that is guaranteed to extend the life of your aquarium fish.
别说了!
Stop it!
2003水得清设定为…
The Aquascum is programmed to scan…
每五分钟扫瞄一次你的鱼缸
your tank environment every five minutes?!
扫瞄? 那是什么意思?
Scan? What does that mean?
温度…华氏82度…
Temperature… 82 degrees…
酸硷值…正常
PH balance… normal.
-啊 -不错
– Ooh. – Nice.
啊…啊! 去死吧 水得清!
Ooh… Oh! Curse you, Aquascum!
我们的逃跑计划又完了
That’s it for the escape plan. It’s ruined.
那我们下步做什么…
Then what are we gonna do about…
达拉!
Darla!
躲起来 孩子!
Stay down, kid!
虚惊一场
False alarm.
我的神经再也经受不了了
My nerves can’t take much more of this.
我们该怎么对付那个金鱼杀手?
What’ll we do when that brat gets here?
-我正在考虑 -啊! 吉哥!
– I’m thinking. – Oh! Gill!
-尼莫! 我来了! -救我! 救我!
– Nemo! I’m coming! – Help me! Help me!
往下游! 快点 孩子!
Swim down! Come on, kid!
-大家跳进来! -向下游!
– Everybody jump in! – Swim down!
-就是这样! -怎么回事?
– That’s it! – What the…?
干得好!
Ha ha! Good work!
吉哥!
Gill!
-尼莫! -鲨鱼饵!
– Nemo! – Sharkbait!
-快打滚 孩子! -翻过来! 翻过来!
– Roll, kid! – Lean! Lean!
差点就掉下去了
Whoops. That would’ve been a nasty fall.
吉哥! 我不想死!
Gill! Don’t let me go belly-up!
冷静 尼莫 你不会死的
Just calm down, Nemo. You won’t go belly-up.
我保证 你不会有事的
I promise. You’re gonna be OK.
达拉!
Darla!
这些船里面 有没有你觉得熟悉的?
Do any of these boats look familiar to you?
没有 但那艘船一定在这里的某个地方
No, but the boat has to be here somewhere.
快点 多莉 我们要找到它
Come on, Dory. We’re gonna find it.
我太兴奋了 你兴奋吗?
I’m totally excited. Are you excited?
多莉 醒醒 醒醒 快点
Dory, wake up. Wake up, come on.
鸭子!
Duck!
那不是鸭子 那是…鹈鹕!
That’s not a duck. It’s a… pelican!
不! 我来从这么远来 不是为了当他早餐的!
No! I didn’t come this far to be breakfast!
嘿 祖哥 你瞧那边?
Hey, Nigel. Would you look at that?
什么? 什么?
What? What?
太阳刚刚升起 而吉拉德就被撑得走不动了
Sun’s barely up and Gerald’s had more than he can handle.
是的 找个人去帮帮这个可怜的家伙吧
Yeah. Reckon somebody ought to help the poor guy.
是的 没错 是的
Yeah, right. Yeah.
那就不劳你们大驾了
Don’t everybody fly off at once.
没事的 吉拉德 鱼塞住你的舌头了吗?
All right, Gerald. Fish got your tongue?
我得去找我儿子尼莫!
I gotta find my son Nemo!
尼莫? 他就是那条鱼!
Nemo? He’s that fish!
那条打遍大海无敌手的鱼!
The one that’s been fighting the whole ocean!
我知道你儿子在那里
I know where your son… Huh?
等等! 回来! 停下来!
Wait! Come back! Stop!
多莉 继续走! 他疯了!
Dory, keep going! He’s crazy!
我有事要告诉你!
I got something to tell you!
我的
Mine.
千万别轻举妄动
Don’t make any sudden moves.
要想活命 就跳进我的嘴里
Hop inside my mouth if you want to live.
跳进你的嘴里? 那我们怎么能活命吗?
Hop in your mouth? How does that make me live?
我的?
Mine?
因为我能带你去见你儿子
Because I can take you to your son.
-是的 没错 -不 我认识你儿子
– Yeah, right. – No. I know your son.
他是橙色的 有一边鳍有残障
He’s orange with a gimpy fin on one side.
那是尼莫!
That’s Nemo!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
系紧你们的安全带!
Fasten your seat belts!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
大家坐稳了!
Everybody hold on!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
太吵了! 吵死我了了!
Too loud! Too loud for me!
一闪 一闪 小星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
我要搬走! 找个安全的地方!
Find a happy place! Find a happy place!
达拉 你的叔叔要立刻见你
Darla, your uncle will see you now.
好的 我们来看看那些小乳牙
All right, let’s see those pearly whites.
我是食人鱼 住在亚马逊河
Raah! I’m a piranha. They’re in the Amazon.
食人鱼也是一种鱼 就像你的生日礼物一样
And a piranha’s a fish, just like your present.
我有鱼了 鱼
I get fishy, fishy
啊 不 可怜的小家伙
Oh, no. Poor little guy.
-他死了 -鲨鱼饵!
– He’s dead. – Sharkbait!
鱼 鱼 鱼!
Yay! Fishy, fishy, fishy!
我大概把你的礼物忘在车里了 宝贝
Must’ve left your present in the car, sweetie.
-啊! -我这就去帮你拿
– Ohh! – I’ll go and get it.
-他还活着! -她没死!
– He’s still alive! – He’s not dead!
怎么了? 他为什么要装死?
What’s happening? Why is he playing dead?
它会被冲进下水道的
He’s gonna get flushed down the toilet.
-他要离开这里了! -他将被冲走!
– He’s gonna get out of here! – He’s gonna get flushed!
多么聪明的小家伙!
What a smart little guy!
啊 不! 是垃圾桶!
Oh, no! Not the trash can!
尼莫! 不!
Nemo! No!
-嘿! 我找到他爸爸了! -尼莫在哪里?
– Hey! I found his dad! – Where’s Nemo?
-牙医! -他在那边!
– Dentist! – He’s over there!
什么是牙医? 祖哥 快进去!
What’s a dentist? Nigel, get in there!
-我不能进去! -你能行的! 祖哥!
– I can’t go in there! – Yes, you can! Charge!
什么鬼…?
What the…?
多拉 宝贝 小心!
Darla, sweetie, look out!
别动!
Hold still!
安静! 别紧张!
Easy! Easy!
别动!
Hold still!
没有人会伤害你的!
Nobody’s going to hurt you! Oof!
尼莫
Nemo.
啊 我的老天
Oh, my goodness.
抓到了! 别乱动!
Gotcha! Keep down!
尼莫!
Nemo!
爸爸?
Daddy?
你出去! 出去!
Out with you! And stay out!
老爸?
Daddy?
小鱼?
Fishy?
小鱼! 醒醒!
Fishy! Wake up!
啊 不!
Oh, no!
快上山顶上去!
To the top of Mount Wannahockaloogie!
你为什么在睡觉?
Why are you sleeping?
-快点! -祖祖!
– Hurry! – Bloat!
开火!
Ring of Fire!
小鱼!
Fishy!
啊! 这些动物简直都发疯了!
Crikey! All the animals have gone mad!
出去!
Aaah! Get it out!
-砸她的头! -快 吉哥 快!
– Smack her in the head! – Go, Gill, go!
鱼在我的头发里!
Fish in my hair!
吉哥!
Gill!
鲨鱼饵… 代我向你老爸问好
Sharkbait… tell your dad I said hi.
成法♥*♥功♥了!
Go get ’em!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!