他弄松了牙组织韧带了吗?
Has he loosened the periodontal ligament yet?
我在胡说些什么呀? 尼莫在哪里?
What am I talking about? Where’s Nemo?
-我有话要跟他说 -是什么?
– I’ve got to speak with him. – What is it?
你的爸爸正在穿越整个大海…
Your dad’s been fighting the entire ocean…
-就为了找到你 -我父亲? 真的吗?
– looking for you. – My father? Really?
他辗转数百海里 打败鲨鱼穿越水母群…
He’s traveled hundreds of miles, battling sharks and jellyfish…
鲨鱼? 那不可能是他
Sharks? That can’t be him.
它是什么鱼来着? 一种观赏鱼
What was his name? Some sort of sport fish.
-金枪鱼? 鳟鱼? -马林?
– Tuna? Trout? – Marlin?
对 他的名字叫马林! 来自大堡礁的小丑鱼
Marlin! The little clownfish from the reef.
是我老爸! 他打败鲨鱼了!
It’s my dad! He took on a shark!
我听说是三条
I heard he took on three.
-三条鲨鱼? -那可是四千八百颗牙齿!
– Three sharks? – That’s 4,800 teeth!
自从你被那条船抓走后…
After you were taken by Diver Dan over there…
你父亲像疯了一样跟着那艘船
your dad followed the boat like a maniac.
真的?
Really?
他追啊追 不顾一切得追
He’s swimming, giving it all he’s got…
突然三条鲨鱼碰到了他…
and then three gigantic sharks capture him…
他炸飞了他们 然后潜到了几千英尺下面…
and he blows them up and dives thousands of feet…
又被长着巨大牙齿的怪兽追捕!
and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth!
他把那个怪兽绑在了岩石上 他得到了什么奖赏呢?
He ties this demon to a rock, and what’s his reward?
他和整个水母群战斗!
He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest!
现在他正和一群海龟在东流上…
Now he’s with a bunch of sea turtles on the E.A. C…
顺着东澳暖流直奔悉尼!
and the word is he’s headed this way right now… to Sydney!
多么了不起的爸爸!
What a good daddy!
他终于来找你了 鲨鱼饵
He was looking for you after all, Sharkbait.
他向过滤器游去了!
He’s swimming to the filter!
-鲨鱼饵! -别再这样了!
– Sharkbait! – Not again!
鲨鱼饵!
Sharkbait!
不!
No!
你在拿你的生命冒险!
You got your whole life ahead of you!
-我们会帮你的 孩子! -把他弄出来!
– We’ll help you, kid! – Get him out!
把他弄出来!
Get him out of there!
快点 孩子! 抓住末端!
Come on, kid! Grab the end!
鲨鱼饵!
Sharkbait!
-不! -听到我的话了吗?
– No! – Can you hear me?
尼莫! 你听得到吗?
Nemo! Can you hear me?
是的 我听得到
Yeah, I can hear you.
鲨鱼饵 你成功了!
Sharkbait, you did it!
鲨鱼饵 你… 身上全都是细菌! 啊!
Sharkbait, you’re… covered with germs!
真勇敢 孩子
Ha ha! That took guts, kid.
好了 弟兄们 达拉回来之前
All right, gang, we have less than 48 hours…
到那时候这个水箱会脏乱不堪…
before Darla gets here.
我们只有不到48小时的时间
This tank’ll get plenty dirty in that time…
我们要尽量努力搞脏它
but we have to help it along any way we can.
-虾虾? 停止清理 -我尽力而为
– Jacques? No cleaning. – I shall resist.
其他人尽可能搞脏这里
Everybody else, be as gross as possible.
用肮脏的方法思维
Think dirty thoughts.
我们要搞的这个水箱 脏到…
We’re gonna make this tank so filthy…
那个牙医不得不清理的地步
the dentist will have to clean it.
干得好!
Good work!
好了 我们到了 伙计们!
All right, we’re here, dudes!
准备! 你出口就要到了 伙计!
Get ready! Your exit’s coming up, man!
哪里? 我看不到!
Where? I don’t see it!
就在那边! 我看到了! 我看到了!
Right there! I see it! I see it!
你是说那个恐怖的漩涡?
The swirling vortex of terror?
-是的 伙计 -就是
– That’s it, dude. – Of course it is.
好了 首先 找一个冲出去的伙伴
OK, first, find your exit buddy.
找到冲出去的伙伴了吗?
Do you have your exit buddy?
是的!
Yes!
小虎还会给你演示正确的起跳姿势
Squirt give you a rundown of proper exiting technique.
下午好! 今天我们要进行最刺♥激♥的跳跃!
Good afternoon! We’ll have a great jump today!
好 碰到水壁时 要使劲的往回冲
OK, crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall.
漩涡下面有厉害的回旋!
There’s a screaming bottom turn, so watch out!
记住… 快接 快滑!
Remember… rip it, roll it, and punch it!
我看出来了 它好像是跟我说话呐!
He’s trying to speak to me, I know it!
听着 你讲得很棒 但我一句也没听懂!
You’re really cute, but I don’t know what you’re saying!
你再重复一遍 好吗
Say the first thing again.
好的 水母游侠! 出发!
OK, Jellyman! Go, go, go!
这很…有趣!
That was… fun!
我真得觉得很过瘾啊
I actually enjoyed that.
嘿 瞧 乌龟们!
Hey, look, turtles!
很完美!
Ha ha! Most excellent!
启动你的鱼尾吧…
Now turn your fishy tails around…
直接游向悉尼吧!
and swim straight on through to Sydney!
旅途愉快 伙计!
No worries, man!
一路顺风! 谢谢 龟龟朋友!
No worries! Thank you, dude Crush!
-再见! -再见 水母游侠!
– Bye! – Bye, Jellyman!
转告你的小家伙 我的问候 好吗?
You tell your little dude I said hi, OK?
回头见 伙计们!
See ya later, dudes!
再见 大家!
Bye, everyone!
尼莫应该会喜欢这个的
Nemo would have loved this.
啊! 嘿! 龟龟 我忘了!
Ooh! Hey! Crush, I forgot!
你多大了?
How old are you?
150岁 朋友! 还很年轻!
150, dude! And still young! Rock on!
150岁! 150岁! 我可不会忘的
150! 150! I gotta remember that.

Whoa.
-是往那边走吗? -没错
– We going in there? – Yep.
悉尼 袋鼠路 42号♥ 歇尔曼?
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney?
没错 我们只要直着游就行了
Yep. We’re gonna just swim straight.
只要继续游 只要继续游
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
多莉…
Dory…
天呐 这还要花一段时间
Boy, this is taking awhile.
我们玩个猜谜游戏如何?
How about we play a game?
好的
OK.
好 我在想一种橙色的…
OK, I’m thinking of something orange…
个子小的…
and it’s small…
-就是我 -对!
– It’s me. – Right!
橙色的 小的…
It’s orange and small…
就是我
It’s me.
没错 机灵鬼先生
All righty, Mr. Smartypants.
橙色的 而且 有白条纹的…
And it’s orange and small and white stripes…
橙色的 而且 有白条纹的…
And it’s orange and small and white stripes…
我 我猜下一个谜语的答案
Me. And the next one, just a guess, me.
-还是我 你吓坏我了 -等等
– That’s just scary. – Wait, wait, wait.
我之前肯定是见过这个漂浮物
I have definitely seen this floating speck before.
也就是说 我们之前来过这里…
That means we’ve passed it before…
也就是说 我们在兜圈…
and that means we’re going in circles…
也就是说 我们没有走直线!
and that means we’re not going straight!
-嘿 嘿! -到水面去看看
– Hey, hey! – Get to the surface.
上到那里我们会搞清楚的 走吧!
We’ll figure it out up there. Let’s go!
-嘿! 放松点 -什么?
– Hey! Relax. – What?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
现在 我们去找个人问一下路
Now, let’s ask somebody for directions.
现在 我们去找个人问一下路
Now, let’s ask somebody for directions.
很好 你想问谁 那个漂浮物吗?
Fine. Who do you want to ask, the speck?
-这儿没有其他鱼! -一定有其他的鱼
– There’s nobody here! – There has to be someone.
这是大海 笨蛋 不会只有我们两个
It’s the ocean, silly. We’re not the only two in here.
让我瞧瞧 是的 这边没有
Let’s see. OK, no one there.
空空如也
Nope. Nada.
那里有鱼 嘿! 打扰
There’s somebody. Hey! Excuse…
多莉 多莉 多莉! 该我出题了
Dory, Dory, Dory! Now it’s my turn.
我想这是某种可怕神秘的东西
I’m thinking of something dark and mysterious.
是一种我们不了解的鱼 如果我们向它问路…
It’s a fish we don’t know. lf we ask it directions…
他可能会把我们吞下去 再吐出我们的骨头!
it could ingest us and spit out our bones!
一个大男人问个路怎么也这么麻烦?
What is it with men and asking for directions?
我现在不想说男人和女人的问题
I don’t want to play the gender card right now.
我们只想说保命的问题
Let’s play the “Let’s Not Die” card.
-你想离开这里吗? -当然想
– You want to get out of here? – Of course I do.
除非我们问他 不然我们怎么离开这里呢?
How are we gonna do that unless we give it a shot?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!