远在天边 近在眼前 伙计!
You’re ridin’ it, dude!
抬头瞧瞧吧!
Check it out!
好 系上安全带 朋友!
OK, grab shell, dude!
系上什…什么?!
Grab wh-a-a-at?!
系上什…什么?!
Grab wh-a-a-at?!
太棒了! 太棒了!
Ha ha! Righteous! Righteous!
-是的! -停了!
– Yeah! – Stop!
那么…
So…
你们大老远的跑东澳暖流来干什么?
What brings you on this fine day to the E.A.C.?
多莉和我要去悉尼
Dory and I need to get to Sydney.
多莉! 她没出什么事情吧?
Dory! Is she all right?
啊 你是说那个蓝色的小家伙吗?
Huh? Oh, little blue.
她在下面 伙计
She is sub-level, dude.
多莉! 多莉! 多莉!
Dory! Dory! Dory!
多莉
Dory.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
那都是我的错 是我的错
This is all my fault. It’s my fault.
29 30! 准备好了 我来了!
Twenty-nine, thirty! Ready or not, here I come!
你在哪儿啊?!
There you are!
多莉?
Dory?
漂亮的水波!
Nice wave!
送你上去!
Up you go!
-啊 我的老天! -没关系 伙计
– Oh, my goodness! – Kill the motor, dude.
我们来看看小古的个人单飞表演
Let us see what Squirt does flying solo.
哇! 这真酷!
Whoa! That was so cool!
嘿 老爸 你看到了吗?
Hey, Dad, did you see that?
你看到我了吗? 你看我我刚才做的事了吗?
Did you see me? Did you see what I did?
你真棒 儿子!
You so totally rock, Squirt!
来我们来击掌
So give me some fin.
碰头
Noggin.
-朋友 -朋友
– Dude. – Dude.
啊…介绍一下
Oh… intro.
水母游侠 这是我儿子
Jellyman, offspring.
我儿子小古 水母游侠
Offspring, Jellyman.
-水母游侠?! 厉害 -那当然
– Jellies?! Sweet. – Totally.
那不算什么 承蒙各位夸奖
Apparently, I must’ve done something you liked… dudes.
你很棒 朋友!
You rock, dude!
去冲浪玩吧 孩子 养孩子可真是烦人
Curl away, my son. It’s awesome, Jellyman.
这些小家伙刚才还是蛋蛋
The little dudes are just eggs.
我们把他们留在沙滩孵化…
We leave ’em on a beach to hatch…
之后…
and then, coo-coo-cachoo…
他们就自己找回了来大海的路
they find their way back to the big ol’ blue.
-全凭他们自己? -是的
– All by themselves? – Yeah.
但伙计 你如何知道他们自己就能行呢?
But, dude, how do you know when they’re ready?
嗯 其实你并不知道
Well, you never really know.
但当他们回来 你就知道了 你懂吗?
But when they know, you’ll know, you know? Ha.
嘿 大家来看啊
Hey, look, everybody.
我认识那个朋友! 他叫水母游侠!
I know that dude! It’s the Jellyman!
你们去吧 抱抱他吧!
Go on. Jump on him!
-乌龟炸♥弹♥! -等等!
– Turtle pile! – Wait, wait, wait!
-你觉得好玩吗? -你的壳在哪里?
– Are you funny? – Where’s your shell?
-我要透口气! -你想逃跑吗?
– I need to breathe! – Are you running away?
你真的穿过了水母群?
Did you really cross the jellyfish forest?
-它们没有刺你吗? -刺过一次!
– Did they sting you? – One at a time!
鱼先生 那你死了吗?
Mr. Fish, did you die?
抱歉 我也想听听
Sorry, I was a little vague on the details.
那 你要去哪里?
So, where are you going?
是这样的 我儿子被抓了
You see, my son was taken.
我儿子被人类抓走了
My son was taken away from me.
-胡扯 -发生了什么事?
– No way. – What happened?
不 孩子们 我不想谈这件事
No, no, kids. I don’t want to talk about it.
求你 说吧
Aww! Please?
求你
Please?
嗯 好吧
Well, OK.
我住在大堡礁 离这里很远很远
I live on this reef a long, long way from here.
这故事会很有趣 我知道
This is gonna be good. I can tell.
而我的儿子尼莫…
And my son Nemo…
瞧 他故意和我闹别扭
See, he was mad at me.
也许我不对他那么粗暴…
And maybe he wouldn’t have done it…
他不会那么做的
if I hadn’t been so tough on him.
谁知道呐
I don’t know.
总之 他朝深处的游艇游过去了…
Anyway, he swam out in the open water to this boat…
当他到那里时 潜水员出现了…
and when he was out there, these divers appeared…
我想阻止他们 但那游艇速度太快了
and I tried to stop them, but the boat was too fast.
所以 我只好深入大海 一直跟踪…
So, we swam out in the ocean to follow them…
尼莫的爸爸来不及追上它…
They couldn’t stop ’em. And then Nemo’s dad…
他就游进了大海 碰到了…
he swims out to the ocean, and they bump into…
…三条凶残的鲨鱼
…three ferocious sharks.
他用水雷把鲨鱼吓跑了!
He scares away the sharks by blowing ’em up!
天呐 他可真了不起
Golly, that’s amazing.
然后他下潜了几千英尺…
And then dives thousands of feet…
…那里漆黑一片
…straight down into the dark.
伸手不见五指
It’s wicked dark down there.
伸手不见五指 怎么办?
You can’t see a thing. How’s it going, Bob?
在那里他唯一能看到的是…
And the only thing they can see down there…
…来自这个巨大恐怖生物的光…
…is the light from this big, horrible creature…
带着利刃般锋利的牙齿 躲得好 老家伙
with razor-sharp teeth. Nice parry, old man.
他得尽快找到…
And then he has to blast his way…
所以 这两条小鱼已经…
So, these two little fish have been…
在东澳洋流中搜寻了几天了
searching the ocean for days on the East Australian Current.
也就是说它也许现在就在这里
Which means that he may be on his way here right now.
这可以带他到悉尼…
That should put him in Sydney Harbor…
…一天之内 我是说 听起来…
…in a matter of days. I mean, it sounds like…
这家伙找不到他的儿子
this guy is gonna stop at nothing…
是誓不罢休… 我真心地希望他能成法♥*♥功♥
…till he finds his son. I sure hope he makes it.
我可以说这是个有责任心的父亲
That’s one dedicated father, if you ask me.
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
你们能住嘴吗?!
Would you just shut up?!
你们简直是一群会飞的老鼠!
You’re rats with wings!
那条鱼一直在找他的儿子尼莫
Bloke’s been looking for his boy Nemo.
-尼莫?! -他被人类带离了大堡礁…
– Nemo?! – He was taken off the reef…
-拿去! 高兴了吧? -我的! 我的! 我的!
– Take it! You happy? – Mine! Mine! Mine!
嘿 再说一遍! 关于尼莫的事
Hey, say that again! Something about Nemo.
我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的?
Mine?
最新的消息是 他正在来这的路上
Last I heard, he’s heading towards the harbor.
啊! 太好了!
Ho ho! Brilliant!
他没事吧?
Is he doing OK?
他没事吧?
Is he doing OK?
无论你做什么 不要提那个女孩的名字
Whatever you do, Don’t mention D-a-r…
没关系 我知道你们在说谁
It’s OK. I know who you’re talking about.
吉哥?
Gill?
吉哥?
Gill?
嘿 鲨鱼饵
Hey, Sharkbait.
对不起 我不能弄停那个…
I’m sorry I couldn’t stop the…
不 应该是我道歉
No, I’m the one who should be sorry.
我太想出去了…
I was so ready to get out…
太想尝尝大海的味道…
so ready to taste that ocean…
为此我甚至要你去冒生命危险
I was willing to put you in harm’s way to get there.
绝对不值得这么做
Nothing should be worth that.
对不起 我不能帮你会到你父亲身边 孩子
I’m sorry I couldn’t get you back to your father, kid.
好了 嘿 嘿 嘿…
All right. Hey, hey, hey…
什么…
What the…
那是拔牙的唯一方法
That’s one way to pull a tooth.
该死的小家伙
Huh. Darn kids.
好消息是我拔对了牙 不是吗?
Good thing I pulled the right one, eh, Prime Minister?
嘿!
Hey, psst!
啊 祖哥! 你刚好错过了一次拔牙表演
Oh, Nigel! You just missed an extraction.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!