你认为你可以做这些事…
You think you can do these things…
但是你还做不到 尼莫!
but you just can’t, Nemo!
我恨你
I hate you.
那是
There’s
没什么好看的 到这来 去那边
Nothing to see. Gather. Over there.
对不起 我可以帮你吗?
Excuse me. Is there anything I can do?
先生 我是他们的科学老师 出什么事了吗?
I am a scientist, sir. Is there any problem?
对不起 我不是故意要打断你
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt things.
他游泳技术还不行 在没有允许的情况下就到那去
He isn’t a good swimmer, and it’s a little too soon…
我想对他来说还有点为时过早
for him to be out here unsupervised.
我向你保证 他和我在一起会很安全
I can assure you, he’s quite safe with me.
我相信他会的 但是你有这么多学生…
I’m sure he is, but you have a large class…
他可能在你没有注意到的情况下 就会脱离你的视线的
and he can get lost from sight if you’re not looking.
我不是说你没有注意
I’m not saying you’re not looking.
噢 糟了! 尼莫正在游向海面!
Oh, my gosh! Nemo’s swimming out to sea!
尼莫!
Nemo!
你知道你在干什么吗?
What do you think you’re doing?
你会被卡住的…
You’ll get stuck out there…
我会在另一条鱼那么做之前把你抓住的
and I’ll have to get you before another fish does.
快回来!
Get back here!
我说你现在回来!
I said get back here now!
停下! 你再敢往前游一下…
Stop! You take one more move, mister…
你敢!
Don’t you dare!
如果你敢把一只鳍放放在那船上…
lf you put one fin on that boat…
你在听我说吗?
Are you listening to me?
不要碰那个船…尼莫!
Don’t touch the bo… Nemo!
他碰了那个大屁♥股♥了
He touched the butt.
你赶快用你的小尾巴给我游回来 尼莫
You paddle your little tail right back here, Nemo.
这就对了
That’s right.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 年轻人
You are in big trouble, young man.
你听见我说的了么 大…
Do you hear me? Big…
大…
Big…
老爸! 救我!
Daddy! Help me!
我来了 尼莫!
I’m coming, Nemo!
藏到我下面来 孩子们!
Get under me, kids!
噢! 不!
Oh! No!
老爸!
Dad!
老爸!
Daddy!
噢! 尼莫!
Oh! Nemo!
啊 尼莫!
Unh. Nemo!
尼莫 不! 尼莫!
Nemo, no! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫! 不!
Nemo! Nemo! No!
不!
No!
尼莫! 尼莫!
Nemo! Nemo!
哇! 坚持住
Whoa! Hold on.
噢 不
Oh, no.
不 不 不见了 不见了
No. No, it’s gone. It’s gone.
不 不 怎么会不见了
No, no, it can’t be gone.
不! 不! 尼莫!
No, no! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫!
Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫!
Nemo! Nemo!
不!
No!
尼莫! 尼莫!
Nemo! Nemo!
不! 不 求你了 不!
No! No, please, no!
不 不!
No, no!
有人看到一艘船了吗?
Has anybody seen a boat?
求你们了! 一艘白色的船!
Please! A white boat!
他们带走了我的儿子!
They took my son!
我的儿子! 帮帮我 求你们了
My son! Help me, please.
-小心! -什么?
– Look out! – What?
噢 哦
Ooh. Ohh.
噢 噢 噢 对不起 我没有看到你
Ohh. Oh, oh. Sorry. I didn’t see you.
-先生? 你还好吗? -他不见了 他不见了
– Sir? Are you OK? – He’s gone, he’s gone.
好 好 没事了
There, there. It’s all right.
-他不见了 -没事的
– He’s gone. – It’ll be OK.
不 不 他们把他带走了 我必须要找到那艘船
No, no. They took him away. I have to find the boat.
船? 嘿 我看到了一艘船
A boat? Hey, I’ve seen a boat.
-你看到了? -刚刚过去不久
– You have? – It passed by not too long ago.
-白色的? -嘿 我叫多莉
– A white one? – Hi. I’m Dory.
在哪? 哪个方向?
Where? Which way?
噢 噢 噢 往那边去了
Oh, oh, oh. It went this way.
往那边去了 跟我来
It went this way. Follow me.
谢谢你 谢谢你 真是太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you, thank you so much.
没关系
No problem.
嘿…
Hey…
等等!
Wait!
-你能不能别老跟着我? -什么?
– Will you quit it? – What?
我想在这里游一会 海里这么大不够你游的吗?
I’m trying to swim here. Ocean isn’t big enough for you?
你有麻烦了 伙计? 啊? 啊?
You got a problem, buddy? Huh? Huh?
是不是? 是不是? 你想要我?
Do you? Do you? You want a piece of me?
噢 我好害怕啊 那又怎么样?
Ooh, I’m scared now. What?
-等一下 -不要再跟着我 好吗?
– Wait a minute. – Stop following me, OK?
什么? 你在带我去找那艘船
What? You’re showing me where the boat went.
船? 嘿 我看到了一艘船
A boat? Hey, I’ve seen a boat.
它才经过没多久 它朝那边去了
It passed by not too long ago. It went this way.
它朝那边去了 跟我来
It went this way. Follow me.
等一下 出什么事了?
Wait a minute. What is going on?
你已经告诉我船向什么方向去了
You already told me which way the boat was going.
我说过了么? 噢 不
I did? Oh, no.
如果这是什么玩笑的话 这并不好笑
lf this is some kind of practical joke, it’s not funny.
我是只小丑鱼 别想在我面前班门弄斧
And I know funny. I’m a clownfish.
不 不是的 我知道那不是玩笑 对不起
No, it’s not. I know it’s not. I’m so sorry.
看 我有短期失忆症
See, I suffer from short-term memory loss.
短期失忆症 我不信这个
Short-term memory loss. I don’t believe this.
不 是真的 我几乎马上就会忘掉发生的事情
No, it’s true. I forget things almost instantly.
是家庭遗传 至少 我是这么认为的
It runs in my family. At least, I think it does.
嗯 嗯 我家里人呢?
Um, hmm. Where are they?
要我帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
你确实有毛病…真的
Something’s wrong with you… really.
你误了我的大事
You’re wasting my time.
我必须要找到我的儿子
I have to find my son.
你好
Hello.
-噢 -那个 嗨!
– Ohh. – Well, hi!
我叫 布鲁斯
Name’s Bruce.
没关系 我理解
It’s all right. I understand.
为什么要相信一个鲨鱼 对不对?
Why trust a shark, right?
那么 这么晚了
So, what’s a couple of bites like you…
你们两个还出来做什么 嗯?
doing out so late, eh?
我们没干什么 我们甚至没出去
We’re not doing anything. We’re not even out.
太好了! 那么你们两个是否愿意
Great! Then how’d you morsels…
参加我举♥行♥的一个小型的集♥会♥呢?
like to come to a little get-together I’m having?
你的意思是? 是派对吧?
You mean, like a party?
是的 很对 是派对 你怎么说?
Yeah, right. A party. What do you say?
我喜欢派对 那听起来很有意思
I love parties. That sounds like fun.
派对很有趣 还很有诱惑力 但是…
Parties are fun, and it’s tempting, but…
噢 来吧 我坚持要求你们参加
Oh, come on, I insist.
好吧 既然那么重要
OK. That’s all that matters.
嘿 看 气球 真是个派对
Hey, look, balloons. It is a party.
哈哈哈哈! 请不要靠近
Ha ha ha ha! Mind your distance, though.
那可不是闹着玩的
Those balloons can be a bit dodgy.
要是弄响了 麻烦可就大了
You wouldn’t want one of them to pop.
安安! 小沈!
Anchor! Chum!
你回来了 布鲁斯 终于回来了
There you are, Bruce. Finally.
-有客人来了 -真不是时候 伙计
– We got company. – It’s about time, mate.
我们已经吃过饭了…
We’ve already gone through the snacks…
我们已经吃过饭了…
We’ve already gone through the snacks…
但是我还是饿
and I’m still starving.
我几乎饿得要发疯了
We almost had a feeding frenzy.
来吧 让我们来解决他
Come on, let’s get this over with.
好了 那么
Right, then.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!