对不起
Excuse me.
嗨 你们知道怎么去…
Hi. Do you know how to get…
你们好? 哇 等一下 你们能告诉我…
Hello? Whoa. Wait. Can you tell me…
嘿! 停下! 我想问你们个问题!
Hey! Hold it! I’m trying to talk to you!
伙计们 回到这来 很快就问完
Fellas, come back here. One quick question.
我需要… 他们又走了
I need to… And they’re gone again.
悉尼袋鼠大街42号♥ 找P.歇尔曼
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
为什么我要一次又一次的告诉你?
Why do I have to tell you over and over again?
我再告诉你一次 我还没有厌烦…
I’ll tell you again. I don’t get tired of it…
-好吧 那好吧 -啊?
– OK, all right. – Huh?
-是这样 -啊哈?
– Here’s the thing. – Uh-huh.
我认为最好我能继续…
I think it’s best if I carry on from here by…
一个人走的好
by myself.
好的
OK.
-你知道 一个人 -啊哈
– You know, alone. – Uh-huh.
没有…没有… 我是说 不想再和你一起
Without… without… I mean, not without you.
但是我不想你…跟着我
But I don’t want you… with me.
-啊? -我…
– Huh? – Am l…
我不想伤害你的感情
I don’t want to hurt your feelings.
-你要我走? -我的意思是 不…是的
– You want me to leave? – I mean, not… Yes.
我只是不能再有任何的耽搁了…
I just can’t afford any more delays…
而你是那种能让人耽搁的鱼
and you’re one of those fish that cause delays.
有的时候那是件好事
Sometimes it’s a good thing.
有一大群鱼 他们都是那种拖拖拉拉的鱼
There’s a whole group of fish. They’re delay fish.
你的意思是…
You mean…
你的意思是你不喜欢我?
You mean you don’t like me?
不 当然我喜欢你
No, of course I like you.
那是因为我喜欢你所以我才不想你和我一起走
It’s because I like you I don’t want to be with you.
那是种复杂的感情
It’s a complicated emotion.
-噢! -不要哭 我喜欢你
– Ohh! – Don’t cry. I like you.
嘿 你! 女士 这个家伙找你的麻烦吗?
Hey, you! Lady, is this guy bothering you?
嗯…我不记得了 你做过么?
Um… I don’t remember. Were you?
不 不 不 不 不 我们只是…
No, no, no, no, no. We’re just…
你们知道我怎么才能到…
Do you guys know how I can get to…
看 伙计 我们在和女士说话 不是跟你说
Look, pal, we’re talking to the lady, not you.
嘿 嘿 你喜欢模仿秀么?
Hey, hey. You like impressions?
要像预演的时候一样 先生们
Just like in rehearsals, gentlemen.
那么我们是什么? 猜一下
So what are we? Take a guess.
哦 哦 我曾经见过一个
Oh, oh. I’ve seen one of those.
我是条长着利剑般鼻子的鱼
I’m a fish with a nose like a sword.
-等等 -是剑鱼!
– Wait, wait, um… – It’s a swordfish!
嘿 小丑鱼 让那女士猜
Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess.
嘿 小丑鱼 让那女士猜
Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess.
先生们 谁需要奶油?
Where’s the butter?
啊! 就在嘴边!
Ooh! It’s on the tip of my tongue!
-龙虾 -看这儿!
– Lobster. – Saw that!
有很多爪 并且生活在海里
Lots of legs! Live in the ocean.
-安静! -时间到!
– Clam! – Close enough!
一个关于鲸鱼的传说
Oh, it’s a whale of a tale
我会跟你讲的 嗯…
I’ll tell you, lad…
不错
They’re good.
有人愿意为我指一下路吗?!
Will somebody please give me directions?!
“有人愿意为我指一下路吗?!”
“Will somebody please give me directions?!”
-哈哈! -我是认真的!
– Ha ha ha ha ha! – I’m serious!
呐呐呐 呢呢呐
“Blah blah blah, me, me, blah!
呐呐呐呐 呢呢呢
“Blah blah blah, me, me, me!”
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 亲爱的 嘿! 嘿 回来!
Oh, dear. Hey! Hey, come back!
-嘿 什么事? -什么事?
– Hey, what’s the matter? – What’s the matter?
-嘿 什么事? -什么事?
– Hey, what’s the matter? – What’s the matter?
当他们在做着那些愚蠢的模仿秀时…
While they’re doing their silly little impressions…
我正远离家乡 守着一条我连名字都记不起的傻鱼!
I am miles from home with a fish that can’t remember her name!
我想这真是令人沮丧
I bet that’s frustrating.
而且 我儿子还下落不明
Meanwhile, my son is out there.
-你的儿子吉莫? -是尼莫?
– Your son Chico? – Nemo?
但也只能这样了 因为整个大海里…
But it doesn’t matter because no fish…
都没有一条鱼肯帮我
in this entire ocean is going to help me.
嗯 我会帮你
Well, I’m helping you.
在这儿等着
Wait right here.
-嗨! 伙计们 -他又在烦你吗?
– Guys! – Is he bothering you again?
没有 他是好人
No, no. He’s a good guy.
对他好点 他的儿子法比欧走失了
Go easy on him. He’s lost his son Fabio.
你听说过悉尼袋鼠路42号♥ P.歇尔曼吗?
Any of you heard of P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney?
悉尼? 啊 当然!
Sydney? Oh, sure!
这儿的特克在悉尼有亲戚
Ted here’s got relatives in Sydney.
-不是吗 特克? -当然有!
– Don’t you, Ted? – Sure do!
啊! 嘿! 他们知道悉尼!
Oh! Hey! They know Sydney!
你不知道去那里的路 是吧?
You wouldn’t know how to get there, would you?
我会跟着东流一直走
You want to follow the E.A.C.
就是东澳洲暖流
That’s the East Australian Current.
很大的洋流 不会找不到的
Big current. Can’t miss it.
它现在是…朝那方向流的
It’s in… that direction.
你跟着洋流走大约…
And then you follow that for about…
我不知道 你们认为呢?
I don’t know. What do you guys think?
大约十海里吧?
About three leagues?
它正好能把你们带到悉尼的
That little baby will put you right past Sydney.
太好了!
That’s great!
多莉 谢谢!
Dory, you did it!
啊 别这样 我是你的小助手
Oh, please, I’m just your little helper.
-一路帮忙 就是我 -伙计们 谢谢
– Helping along. That’s me. – Fellas, thank you.
别客气! 放轻松 好吗 伙计?
Don’t mention it! Just loosen up, OK, buddy?
啊 你们这些伙计 你们说到点子上了 再见
Oh, you guys. You really nailed him. Bye.
啊 嘿 女士 还有一件事
Oh, hey, ma’am. One more thing.
当你遇到这条海沟时 从下面游过去 别从上面过去
When you come to this trench, swim through it, not over it.
海沟…从下面过 别从上面过
Trench… through it, not over it.
我记住了 嘿 嘿!
I’ll remember. Hey, hey!
嘿 等等 伙伴! 等等!
Hey, wait up, partner! Hold on!
等等! 我有话要说
Wait, wait, wait! I gotta tell you something.

Whoa.
好漂亮的海沟
Nice trench.
你好!
Hello!
-好 出发 -不 不 我看这海沟有点玄
– OK, let’s go. – No, no. Bad trench.
快点 我们还是从上面游过这东西
Come on, we’ll swim over this thing.
嗨 搭档 上面肯定不行
Whoa, partner. Little red flag going up.
我记得好像有谁说过 只能走下面不能走上面
Something’s telling me to swim through it, not over it.
嘿 我说你没有长眼睛吗?
Are you looking at this thing?
要是从下面过 那你就死定了
It’s got death written all over it.
我真的 真的 真的 认为我们应该从下面穿过去
I really, really, really think we should swim through.
而我真的 真的认为不应该走下面 从上面过吧
And I’m really, really done talking about this. Over we go.
-相信我 -相信你?
– Trust me on this. – Trust you?
是的 信任 朋友之间就该这样
Yes, trust. It’s what friends do.
瞧! 有东西在发光!
Look! Something shiny!
-哪儿? -就在下面
– Where? – It just swam over the trench.
-快点 我们跟上来! -好吧!
– Come on, we’ll follow it! – OK!
天呐 这什么都没有
Boy, it sure is clear up here.
没错 瞧… 是洋流
Exactly. And look at that… there’s the current.
我们一分钟也不能耽搁了
We should be there in no time.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little guy.
你当时还说什么从下面游过那个海沟
You wanted to go through the trench.
我应该叫他柔柔 他是我的
I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine.
他将是我的小宝贝 过来 小柔柔
And he shall be my Squishy. Come here, Squishy.
过来 小柔柔
Come here, little Squishy.
-那是水母! -你是个坏柔柔!
– That’s a jellyfish! – Bad Squishy!
嘘 嘘! 快走开!
Shoo, shoo! Get away!
-让我瞧瞧 -别碰它
– Let me see that. – Don’t touch it.
我不会碰它的 我只是想瞧瞧
I won’t touch it. I just want to look.
嘿! 它怎么不刺你啊?
Hey! How come it didn’t sting you?
刺了 只不过…
It did. It’s just that…
别动
Hold still.
我生活在海葵区…
I live in this anemone…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!