继续游!
Keep swimming!
-多莉! 尼莫在哪里? -这边!
– Dory! Where’s Nemo? – There!
啊 不 尼莫!
Oh, no. Nemo!
尼莫?
Nemo?
尼莫?
Nemo?
没事的 爸爸在这里 爸爸找到你了
It’s OK. Daddy’s here. Daddy’s got you.
爸爸?
Daddy?
啊 感谢上帝
Oh, thank goodness.
老爸…我不恨你
Dad… I don’t hate you.
啊 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我很抱歉 尼莫
I’m so sorry, Nemo.
-嘿 猜得到吗? -什么?
– Hey, guess what? – What?
海龟…我遇到一个
Sea turtles… I met one.
他有150岁
And he was 150 years old.
-150岁? -是的
– 150? – Yep.
山笛叔叔说它们只能活到100岁
Sandy Plankton said they only live to be 100.
山笛叔叔?
Sandy Plankton?
难道你♥爸♥爸走遍了五湖四海…
Do you think I would cross the entire ocean…
知道的还没有一个山笛叔叔多?
and not know as much as Sandy Plankton?
他是150岁! 不是100岁!
He was 150! Not 100!
那个一窍不通的山笛叔叔是谁?
Who is this Sandy Plankton who knows everything?
该上学了! 起床! 我们走!
Time for school! Get up! Let’s go!
该上学了! 起床! 我们走!
Time for school! Get up! Let’s go!
-我会赢得! -不 你不会!
– I’m gonna win! – No, you’re not!
-我赢了! -我的儿子赢了我!
– I did it! – Aw, my own son beats me!
上船了 探险家们
Climb aboard, explorers.
海参看着软体动物说…
The sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says…
“有这样的朋友 我们还怕敌人干什么啊”
“With fronds like these, who needs anemones?”
你好 尼莫 这是谁?
Hello, Nemo. Who’s this?
-外国留学生 -我是顺着东澳洋流来的朋友!
– Exchange student. – I’m from the E.A.C., dude!
-真可爱! -没错
– Sweet! – Totally.
真的 玛蒂
Seriously, Marty.
你真的做过你所说的那些事吗?
Did you really do all the things you say you did?
对不起
Pardon me.
-你好 -啊
– Hello. – Ohh.
别慌张
Don’t be alarmed.
我们想要确保我们的新成员安全到家
We wanted to make sure our newest member got home safely.
-谢谢 伙计们 -下礼拜见
– Thanks, guys. – See you next week.
-训练计划一定要进行下去 -记住 鱼类是朋友…
– Keep up with the program. – Remember, fish are friends…
不是食物! 再见!
Not food! Bye!
抓稳了 我们出发!
Hold on, here we go!
下一站…知识海洋!
Next stop… knowledge!
再见 儿子! 祝你愉快!
Bye, son! Have fun!
再见 老爸!
Bye, Dad!
啊! 雷老师 等等 我忘了点事情
Oh! Mr. Ray, wait. I forgot something.
我爱你 老爸
Love you, Dad.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you, too, son.
老爸? 你可以走了
Dad? You can let go now.
对不起 去探险吧
Sorry. Go have an adventure.
再见! 回头见 朋友们!
Good-bye! See ya later, dudes!
-再见 艾莫! -尼莫
– Bye, Elmo! – Nemo.
-再见 尼莫! -放学后见 多莉!
– Bye, Nemo! – See you after school, Dory!
再见 爸爸!
Bye, Dad!
再见 儿子
Bye, son.
芭芭拉 我不明白
Barbara, I don’t understand it.
这个东西说是永久耐用的…
Here this thing has a lifetime guarantee…
却说坏就坏了!
and it breaks!
我得亲自清理鱼缸了 把鱼都弄出来…
I had to clean the tank myself, take all the fish out…
把他们放在袋子里 然后…
put ’em in bags, and…
鱼都去哪里了?
Where’d the fish go?
-来呀 桃桃! -快点!
– Come on, Peach! – Hurry!
-你行的! -就是它
– You can do it! – That’s it.
再远一点
Just a little further.
这个红灯间隔是我见过的最短的!
That’s the shortest red light I’ve ever seen!
快点 桃桃!
Come on, Peach!
现在怎么办?
Now what?
在海那边某个地方有个人在为我等候
Somewhere Beyond the sea Somewhere, waitin’ for me
我的爱人站在金色沙滩上
My lover stands on golden sands
目送着船只
And watches the ships
驶向远方
That go sailin’
在海那边某个地方
Somewhere Beyond the sea
她在那里注视着我
She’s there watchin’ for me
如果我能像小鸟那样高高飞翔
lf I could fly like birds on high
径直飞到她的怀中
Then straight to her arms
我将远航
I’ll go sailin’
那么远 跨越星空
It’s far Beyond the stars
那么近 在月光下
It’s near, beyond the moon
我知道
I know
毫无疑问
Beyond a doubt
我的心会指引我马上到达
My heart Will lead me there soon
我们会重逢在海滩上
We’ll meet Beyond the shore
我们亲吻 像从前一样
We’ll kiss just like before
我们在海上 心情舒畅
Happy we’ll be beyond the sea
我再也不去远航
And never again I’ll go sailin’
我知道
I know
毫无疑问
Beyond a doubt
我的心会指引我马上到达
My heart Will lead me there soon
噢 我们会重逢 我相信我们会
Oh, we’ll meet, I know we’ll meet
重逢在海滩上
Beyond the shore
我们亲吻 像从前一样
We’ll kiss just as before
我们在海上 心情舒畅
Happy we will be beyond the sea
我再也不去远航
And never again I’ll go sailin’
不再远航
No more sailin’
再见 远航
So long, sailin’, sailin’
不再远航
No more sailin’
再见 远航 我的朋友
Good-bye, farewell, my friend
不再远航
No more sailin’
再见
So long
远航
Sailin’
不再远航
No more sailin’
不再
No more
再见
Farewell
郑重告别
Auf wiedersehen
永别了
Adieu to you and you
不再远航
No more sailin’
不再
No more
噢 不再远航
Ohh, no more sailin’
不了 不了
No more, no more
不再远航
No more sailin’
不再
No more
再说一次
One more time
不再远航
No more sailin’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!