经常被刺 已经习惯了
and I’m used to these kind of stings.
看上去还不太糟 你会好的
It doesn’t look bad. You’ll be fine.
但现在我们应该学乖一点了 我们…
But now we know, don’t we…
我们不要再碰这些东西了
that we don’t want to touch these again.
我们很幸运 这次只是个小家伙
Let’s be thankful this time it was just a little one.
别动
Don’t move.
-这下可坏了 多莉 -嘿 瞧!
– This is bad, Dory. – Hey, watch this!
多莉!
Dory!
你碰不到我
You can’t catch me
别在上面跳!
Don’t bounce on the tops!
它不…刺你?!
They will… not sting you!
-上面是不会刺你的! -一次跳两个呀! 打呀!
– The tops don’t sting you! – Two in a row! Beat that!
多莉 听我说 我有个主意…来玩一个游戏
Dory, listen to me. I have an idea… a game.
-一个游戏? -是的
– A game? – Yes.
-我喜欢游戏! 我参加! -游戏是这样的
– I love games! Pick me! – Here’s the game.
谁最快跳离这些水母 谁就赢!
Whoever can hop the fastest out of these jellyfish wins!
-好 -规则是 规则是 规则是!
– OK. – Rules, rules, rules!
你不得碰这些触角 只能碰上面
You can’t touch the tentacles. Only the tops.
不碰就不碰 知道了 出发!
Something about tentacles. Got it. Go!
等等! 千万不能碰!
Wait! Not something about ’em, it’s all about ’em!
等等 多莉!
Wait, Dory!
如果想赢 你得再快点!
Gotta go faster if you want to win!
哇! 多莉!
Whoa! Dory!
等等! 多莉!
Wait a minute! Whoa! Dory!
这简直是在玩命啊 我们是在和死神赛跑
We’re cheating death now. That’s what we’re doing.
但我们却乐在其中
But we’re having fun at the same time.
我行的 但要小心
I can do this. Just be careful.
是的 小心 我赢了你别哭!
Yeah, careful I don’t make you cry when I win!
哭的是你!
I don’t think so!
哇!
Whoa!
放弃吧 老家伙
Give it up, old man.
我天生就是小飞侠
You can’t fight evolution. I was built for speed.
问题是 多莉 你饿吗?
The question is, Dory, are you hungry?
-饿? -是的
– Hungry? – Yeah.
你要是饿就吃我的泡泡吧!
‘Cause you’re about to eat my bubbles!
向左下潜! 就这里!
Duck to the left! Right there!
小丑鱼赢了!
The clownfish is the winner!
我们成法♥*♥功♥了! 瞧我们!
Whoo-hoo! We did it! Look at us!
多莉?
Dory?
啊 不
Oh, no.
多莉! 多莉!
Dory! Dory!
多莉!
Dory!
多莉!
Dory!
我输了吗?
Am I disqualified?
不 你干得很好! 实际上你赢了!
No, you’re doing fine! You’re actually winning!
但你得保持清醒 P.歇尔曼住在哪里?
But you gotta stay awake. Where does P. Sherman live?
P.歇尔曼… 悉尼 袋鼠路…
P. Sherman… Wallaby Way, Sydney…
对了!
That’s it!
-袋鼠路… -保持清醒!
– Wallaby Way… – Uhh! Stay awake!
保持清醒! 啊! 保持清醒!
Stay awake! Ooh! Stay awake!
保持…清醒!
Stay… awake!
-醒醒 -P.歇尔曼
– Awake. – P. Sherman.
-醒醒 -袋鼠路 42 号♥
– Awake. – 42 Wallaby Way.
醒醒 尼莫…
Wake up. Nemo…
鲨鱼饵 想你老爸了 是吗?
You miss your dad, don’t you, Sharkbait?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
你可真幸运 外面有人在找你
You’re lucky to have someone out there looking for you.
他不会找我的
He’s not looking for me.
他害怕大海
He’s scared of the ocean.
桃桃 有什么情况?
Peach, any movement?
他已经喝了至少四杯咖啡了 我看快了
He’s had four cups of coffee. It’s gotta be soon.
继续监视住他
Keep on him.
我第一次逃跑… 结果掉到了牙钻上
My first escape… landed on dental tools.
我本来想跳到马桶的
I was aiming for the toilet.
马桶?
Toilet?
条条水管通大海 孩子
All drains lead to the ocean, kid.
你曾试图逃跑了多少次?
Wow. How many times have you tried to get out?
我已经记不清了
Ah, I’ve lost count.
鱼类不应该养在鱼缸里
Fish aren’t meant to be in a box, kid.
久了头脑会有问题
It does things to you.
泡泡!
Bubbles! Bubbles!
洗手间! 洗手间! 他拿起了读者文摘
Potty break! He grabbed the “Reader’s Digest.”
-我们有4分20秒! -看你的了 鲨鱼饵
– We have 4.2 minutes! – That’s your cue, Sharkbait.
-你能行的 孩子 -我们得快点
– You can do it, kid. – We gotta be quick.
一旦你进去 一直游到底…
Once you get in, swim to the bottom of the chamber…
剩下的听我的命令
and I’ll talk you through the rest.
-好 -去吧 你没问题的
– OK. – It’ll be a piece of kelp.
干得漂亮!
Nicely done!
-你听到我的话了吗? -是的!
– Can you hear me? – Yeah!
鹅卵石来了
Here comes the pebble.
现在 你看到了一个小孔了吗?
Now, do you see a small opening?
进去 你会看到一个转动的风扇
Inside it, you’ll see a rotating fan.
把这个鹅卵石塞进风扇 使它停转
Wedge that pebble into the fan to stop it turning.
-小心 鲨鱼饵! -我不行!
– Careful, Sharkbait! – I can’t do it!
吉哥 这个主意不好
Gill, this isn’t a good idea.
他行的 再试试!
He’ll be fine. Try again!

OK.
就是这样 鲨鱼饵
That’s it, Sharkbait.
又准又稳
Nice and steady.
我成法♥*♥功♥了! 我成法♥*♥功♥了!
I got it! I got it!
-他成法♥*♥功♥了! -太好了 孩子!
– He did it! – That’s great, kid!
现在顺着水管游上 就出去了
Now swim up the tube and out.
啊 不! 吉哥!
Oh, no! Gill!
-鲨鱼饵! -啊 糟了!
– Sharkbait! – Oh, my gosh!
把他弄出来!
Get him outta there!
-我们该怎么办? -啊 不!
– What do we do? – Oh, no!
冷静 孩子 千万别慌张!
Stay calm, kid. Just don’t panic!
救我!
Help me!
鲨鱼饵 咬住这个!
Sharkbait, grab hold of this!
-不! 不! 不! -再多伸进去一些!
– No! No! No! – Feed me more!
-就只能伸进去这么长了! -鲨鱼饵! 咬住!
– That’s it! – Sharkbait! Grab it!
我咬住它了!
I got it!
用力拉!
Pull!
吉哥 别让他再去了
Gill, don’t make him go back in there.
好的 我不会再让他去了
No. We’re done.
伙计
Dude.
伙计
Dude.
集中精神 伙计 伙计
Focus, dude. Dude.

Ohh.
啊 他活过来了 嘿 伙计!
Oh, he lives. Hey, dude!
出了什么事?
Ohh. What happened?
我看见整件事的经过 伙计
Saw the whole thing, dude.
首先 你像这样 “哇!”…
First, you were all, like, “Whoa!”…
接着你像这样 “哇!”…
and then we were all, like, “Whoa!”…
最后你像这样 “哇…”
and then you were, like, “Whoa.”
你在说什么呀?
What are you talking about?
你 小丑鱼 大战水母群
You, mini-man. Takin’ on the jellies.
你可真会找刺♥激♥啊 伙计
You got serious thrill issues, dude.
佩服
Awesome.
啊 我好难受 我想吐!
Uhh. Oh, my stomach. Ohh!
啊 伙计 别吐在我背上 好吗?
Oh, man. No hurlin’ on the shell, dude, OK?
我刚打过腊
Just waxed it.
海龟先生…
So, Mr. Turtle…
哇 伙计 海龟先生是我老爸
Whoa, dude. Mr. Turtle is my father.
我叫龟龟
The name’s Crush.
龟龟? 真的?
Crush? Really?
好的 龟龟 我想去东澳洲暖流
OK, Crush. I need to the East Australian Current.
就是EAC
E.A.C.?
啊 伙计
Oh, dude.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!