you’re not in England any more.
我们相隔一岸之遥
We’re a land apart.
你明白我的意思吧 小子
Now you-you get my drift, son?
我向你保证
I give you my word.
很好
Good.
因为在这个地方
‘Cause down here…
男人的话 像康沃尔橡木一样坚固
a man’s word is… strong as Cornish oak.
-丹尼在3号♥线 -好 给他接通
– Danny’s on line three. – All right, put him through.
这不是彭赞斯的海盗吗
If it isn’t the Pirate of Penzance!
我都忘了你还是个天才喜剧演员 特洛伊
Yeah. I forgot what a gifted comedian you are, Troy.
丹尼 你把村子洗劫一空了吗
Danny, have you plundered the village
找到什么隐藏的宝藏了吗
and found any hidden treasures?
我确实找到了 亨利
I did indeed, Henry.
我不仅说服了
Not only have I persuaded all
那十名渔民在合同上签字
ten fishermen to sign on the dotted line,
他们还准备好录制小样了
they’re also up for recording a demo.
我的天
Oh, my God. Oh!
我真不敢相信你上当了 傻子
I cannot believe you fell for that! You knobber!
什么
What?
丹尼 这是个玩笑 兄弟
Danny, it was a joke, bro!
你真的觉得我们会签
Do you really think we would sign
一个年龄总和653岁的男性乐队吗
a boy band with a combined age of 653?
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastards.
现在我建议你销毁那份合同
Now, I suggest you tear up that contract
回到M25高速路上 那才是你的归属
and get yourself back within the M25 where you belong.
-我做不到 -为什么
– I can’t. – Why?
我已经答应他们了
I’ve given them my word.
口头答应算什么
When did that ever count for anything?
你好啊
Hi, there.
我很震惊
I’m impressed.
是吗
You are?
难以置信你竟然让他们停了一天没打渔
Can’t believe you got ’em to give up a day’s fishing.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是希望他们的付出不会白费
I just hope you make all this bother worth their while.
当然不会
Well, that’s the plan.
我是说 毕竟 我答应了你父亲
I mean, after all, I gave your dad my word.
♪ 我出生在南澳洲 ♪
♪ In South Australia I was born ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 在南澳洲 绕过合恩角 ♪
♪ In South Australia, ’round Cape Horn ♪
♪ 我们要去南澳洲 ♪
♪ We’re bound for South Australia ♪
♪ 扬起你的风帆 ♪
♪ Haul away your rolling king ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 拉起帆 你将会听见我唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Haul away, you’ll hear me sing ♪
♪ 我们要去南澳洲 ♪
♪ We’re bound for South Australia ♪
♪ 当我外出一上午 ♪
♪ As I went out one morning fair ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 在那里我遇到了南希·布莱尔小姐 ♪
♪ ‘Twas there I met Miss Nancy Blair ♪
♪ 我们要去南澳洲 ♪
♪ We’re bound for South Australia ♪
♪ 扬起你的风帆 ♪
♪ Haul away your rolling king ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 拉起帆 你将会听见我唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Haul away, you’ll hear me sing ♪
♪ 我们要去南澳洲 ♪
♪ We’re bound for South Australia ♪
♪ 我把帆摇上又摇下 ♪
♪ I shook her up, I shook her down ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
我完全赞同环境现实主义 但这行不通
Look, I’m all for ambient realism, but this is ridiculous.
-我们不能在这里录 -我有个办法
– We can’t record here. – I got a plan.
全能的主 我们的船被击沉了
Lord Almighty. We’re scuppered now.
什么 击沉吗
Sorry? Scuppered?
这是个象征
It’s a sign.
就像《古舟子咏》中的信天翁
Like the albatross in the Ancient Mariner.
讲述信天翁救了一船水手却无故被射杀 水手们接连死去的故事
塞缪尔·泰勒·柯尔律治 你知道吧
Samuel Taylor Coleridge, you know?
《古舟子吟》作者 英国诗人和评论家
-不知道 -杀死信天翁会使船停航
– No. – Kills the albatross is becalmed.
停航吗
Becalmed?
就是死在水上 兄弟
Dead in the water, mate.
水 到处都是水 但没有一滴能喝
Water, water everywhere, but not a bloody drop to drink.
好吧 但这是 是海鸥 不是信天翁
Yeah, but it’s a– It’s a seagull. It’s not an albatross.
都是一样的 丹尼
It’s the same difference, Danny.
是的 诅咒就是诅咒
Yeah. A curse is a curse.
怎么样了
How’s it going?
海鸥给我们来了点很棒的伴唱
Oh. Got some great guest vocals from the seagulls.
你们为什么不试着在教堂录
Why don’t you try recording in the church?
他们就是在那学的唱歌♥ 音效很棒
It’s where they all learned to sing. It’s brilliant acoustics.
我觉得我们最好还是去演播室录
I-I reckon it’ll be easier if we went into the studio.
那可能会录不出他们的魅力
Then you risk losing their charm.
那些来听他们唱歌♥的人
The people that come and listen to them
不在乎他们能不能飙高音
don’t care if they hit the high notes.
而是想被送到远海
They want to be transported to the high seas.
♪ 有一天晚上 我做了个梦 ♪
♪ The other night, I had a dream ♪
♪ 最搞笑的梦 ♪
♪ The funniest dream of all ♪
♪ 我梦到我在亲吻着你 ♪
♪ I dreamt that I was kissing you ♪
♪ 在花♥园♥的围墙后 ♪
♪ Behind the garden wall ♪
♪ 她说小利兹 我爱你 ♪
♪ And she said Little Liz, I love you ♪
♪ 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Honey ♪
♪ 小利兹 我爱你 ♪
♪ Little Liz, I love you ♪
♪ 我爱你无论春天还是秋天 ♪
♪ I love you in the springtime And the fall ♪
♪ 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Honey, honey, honey, honey ♪
♪ 小利兹 我爱你 ♪
♪ Little Liz, I love you ♪
♪ 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Honey ♪
♪ 小利兹 我爱你 ♪
♪ Little Liz, I love you ♪
♪ 全世界我最爱你 ♪
♪ I love you the best of all ♪
♪ 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Honey, honey, honey, honey ♪
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
对 你是对的 音效超好
No. You were right. The sound’s great.
就是我在最后一节中
Although I was picking up a little bit
受到了一些干扰
of interference in the last verse.
可能是我的心脏起搏器
Might be me pacemaker.
你不会想关掉它的 爸爸
Now you don’t want to be turning that off, Father.
休息五分钟 小伙们 干得好 各位
Right. Take five, lads, but, um, well done, everyone.
听起来 棒极了
Sounding… brilliant.
帮我个忙拖住他 德利斯
Do me a favour and take care of it, Driss.
告诉特洛伊我这个周末回来 好吗
Yeah, j-just tell Troy I’ll be back by the end of the week. Okay?
好 听着 我得挂了
Yeah, listen. I’ve got to bounce.
-这就走了吗 -我得去学校接塔姆辛
– Off already? – Got to pick Tamsyn up from school.
好吧 再次感谢你建议我来这里
Ah. Listen, thanks again for the tip-off.
我是说 这地方真是个大发现
I mean, this place is a real discovery.
没事 我经常来这里
Hardly. I’ve been coming here all my life.
我家族的六代人都埋在这
Six generations of my family buried there.
待会我请你喝一杯来感谢你 行吗
Um, could I… buy you a drink later to say thank you?
不好意思 我有安排了
Sorry, I already got plans.
安排了什么好玩的吗
Anything exciting?
家庭作业 一大堆要洗的衣服
Homework. Big pile of laundry.
那好吧 我们可以再找时间
Well, maybe some other time then.
好啊 有机会的话
Yeah, maybe.
那个诅咒是真的吗
About that curse?
他们在忽悠你 丹尼
They’re winding you up, Danny.
好的 伙计们
Okay, lads.
现在我们总共录了9首水手号♥子
Now, we’ve got nine shanties in the can,
也就是说我们这张专辑还差1首歌♥
which means we’re one track short of an album.
-我能提一个建议吗 -说吧
– Well, can I make a suggestion? – Yeah.
唱首更有韵律的 比如《寡妇女》
Something more melodic. “Widow Woman.”
我 我不要唱那个
Oh, I’m… I’m not singing that.
来吧 罗恩 别害羞 来啊
Come on, now, Rowan. Don’t be shy. Come on.
-不 -这是你最好的歌♥之一
– No. – It’s one of your best songs.
来吧 亲爱的 继续
Come on, my lovely. Go on.
来吧 我想听
Come on. I’d love to hear it.
♪ 你为何坐下 寡妇女 ♪
♪ Why do you sit, widow woman? ♪
♪ 你为什么瞪着我看 ♪
♪ Why do you stare out at me? ♪
♪ 你内心深处是否深藏着秘密 ♪
♪ Is it a secret you keep in your heart buried deep ♪
♪ 关于坐在海边的男孩 ♪
♪ Of a boy on the bed of the sea? ♪
♪ 奎恩港有一扇乌云密布的玻璃窗 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!