没错
Yes.
-而且 -丹尼
– Besides… – Danny.
我已经把他们的录音送到唱片公♥司♥了
I’ve already sent the album out to the labels.
你干了啥 你
You did what? You–
我得走了
I have to go.
救援队出事了
Something’s gone wrong on the rescue.
爸爸掉进水里了
Apparently, Dad went in the water.
他还好吧
Is he okay?
他们正给海岸警卫队打电♥话♥
They’re calling the coastguard,
不过他们已经在带他回来了
but they’re bringing him in now.
来吧亲爱的 我们走
Come on, darling. Come on. Let’s go.
我和你们一起去
I’ll come with you.
爸爸
Father.
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
起了海雾 领航系统失灵了
Sea mist came in. The navigation system failed.
船在龙虾礁搁浅了
Boat ended up on the rocks at Lobber point.
船体很快就破了
Broke up in minutes.
我们到的时候 水里有两个人
By the time we got there, there were two in the water.
我们把他们都救出来了
Now, we got ’em both out, mind.
我们现在得送你去医院 特雷维利翁先生
We must get you to the hospital now, Mr Trevellion.
你头部遭到了重击 可能引起脑震荡
You’ve had a nasty knock to the head. Suspected concussion.
逞英雄的时候结束了
Time for being brave is over.
爸爸 听他们的吧
Dad, just do as they ask.
-够了 我要回家 -吉姆
– Enough. I’m going home. – Jim.
-特雷维利翁先生 -爸爸
– Uh, Mr Trevellion. – Dad.
倔死了
Stubborn!
你♥爸♥爸是我见过的最坚强的汉子之一
Your dad is one of the toughest blokes I know.
-抱歉让你失望了 丹尼 -他们怎么说
– Sorry we let you down, Danny. – How’d it go?
他们一致好评
They did you proud.
你好啊 塔姆辛
Hello, Tamsyn.
你一个人坐在这外面干什么
What you doing sitting out here on your own?
等我爸爸
Waiting for my dad.
-你想要我和你一起等吗 -当然
– You want me to wait with you? – Sure.
你真的要把吉姆爷爷变成一个
Is it true you’re gonna turn Granfer Jim
和贾斯汀·比伯一样的著名流行明星吗
into a famous pop star like Justin Bieber?
我会试试
Well, I’m gonna try.
你觉得他有这个潜力吗
Do you think he’s got the X factor?
好吧 要做一个比伯粉一样的人
Well, uh, the thing about being a Belieber…
就是要相信一切皆有可能 对吗
is that anything is possible, right?
-给你 -好
– Here you go. – Hmm.
还好吗
All right?
你好 吉姆
Hello, Jim.
你还要多久才能回到船上
How long before you’re back out on the boat?
马上就回去
Directly.
马上吗
Directly?
是的 就在将来某个时候
Yeah, it’s like mañana.
只不过慢一些
Only slower.
-爷爷 -什么事
– Granfer? – Yeah?
我爸爸不会来了 对吗
My dad’s not coming, is he?
不 我认为他会来的 甜心 但
No, I don’t think he is, sweetheart, but…
也许他被什么事耽搁了 就这么简单
Maybe he just got held up. That’s all, eh?
不如我们去问问你的妈妈
How about we go and ask your mum
看看有没有其它我们可以一起做的事
if there’s summat we can all do together instead?
-好 -可以吗 那么我们走吧
– Okay. – Yeah? Come on, then.
♪ 我第一次感受到 ♪
♪ I’m feeling it for the first time ♪
♪ 行走在阳光下 ♪
♪ Walking in the sunshine… ♪
我感觉我这次肯定扔得很远
I can feel a good one coming on.
我真没用 才腾了一下
That was useless! One?
屈膝然后 弹
Bend your knees and flick.
我认为你可以扔得更远
I think you can beat that.
给你 它们都去哪了 给你
Here you go. Where have they gone? Here you go.
有了
Bingo.
你输了
Beat that!
好吧 我都不想再试了
Do you know what? I’m not even gonna try.
你正式成为了赢家 击个掌
You’re officially the winner. Put it there.
我们去拿你的赢家奖章吧 来吧
Let’s go and get your winner’s medal. Come on.
♪ 即使我不该回家 ♪
♪ Even though I should be skippin’ home ♪
♪ 我的一生 ♪
♪ All my life… ♪
好了 这杯给你
Right, one for you.
这杯给我
One for me.
这杯给锅
And one for the pot.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
这真神奇
This is magical.
我都记不得上一次周末休假是什么时候了
I can’t remember the last time I had a weekend off.
听起来很累
Sounds exhausting.
没人想成为那个
Nobody wants to be the man
错过了签约披头士的人
who missed out on signing the Beatles.
那为此错过的生活怎么弥补
What about missing out on life in the meantime?
♪ 当一个女人让一个男人 ♪
♪ When a woman made a man… ♪
这收集了好多黑胶唱片
This is one hell of a vinyl collection.
我一直是个音乐痴女
Hmm. I’ve always been a bit of a music nerd.
我就是抵挡不住
I don’t think you can beat that feeling
从唱片套中第一次将唱片
of taking a record out of its sleeve
拿出来的感觉
for the first time.
当然了
Ooh, amen to that.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
♪ 当一个女人让一个男人 ♪
♪ When a woman made a man ♪
我真希望我还能躲在房♥间里
I wish I could still get away with hiding up in my room
从头到尾听一整张专辑
and listening to an entire album from beginning to end.
真幸运 这正是我的工作职责
Luckily, it comes with my job description.
是的 但孩子们不再这么做了 对吗
Yeah, but kids don’t do that any more, do they?
他们只用点点鼠标下载他们最爱的那首
They just click a button and download their favourite track.
我觉得这样不能真正了解一个艺术家
I don’t think you really get to know an artist that way.
史蒂夫·乔布斯得对此负责
Steve Jobs has got a lot to answer for.
是的 他是个彻头彻尾的伪君子
Yeah, he was a total hypocrite.
以前他晚上从苹果公♥司♥回家后
He used to come home from Apple at night
听的就是他收藏的老唱片
and listen to all his old records.
我不知道这个呢
I didn’t know that.
好吧 那么接下来我们要放什么呢
Right, um, so what shall we put on next?
你随便选
You pick blind.
好了 来了
Right, here goes.
♪ 你有一个想法 ♪
♪ You got the notion
♪ 还说我想知道 它是哪来的 ♪
♪ Said I’d like to know where You got the notion ♪
♪ 去搞破坏 别搞破坏 宝贝 ♪
♪ To rock the boat Don’t rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ 破坏现状 别弄巧成拙 ♪
♪ Rock the boat Don’t tip the boat over ♪
♪ 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Rock the boat… ♪
♪ 对啊 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Yeah, rock the boat ♪
♪ 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
那是康沃尔语里的”早安”
That’s Cornish for “good morning.”
康沃尔语里的”宿醉”怎么说
What’s Cornish for “hangover”?
别把她弄洒了
Make sure you don’t spill her.
妈妈
Mam!
看我刚抓到什么
Look what I just caught.
一只东波鳚
A tompot blenny.
爷爷说我可以留着她当作宠物
Granfer said I can keep her as a pet.
可以吗
Can I?
当然 对了 塔姆
Sure. Hey, Tam.
去找到那个老金鱼盆
Go and find that old goldfish bowl
并给她一个漂亮的新家 可以吗
and give her a nice new home, will you?
别开始说教好吗
Please don’t start.
开头最简单了 阿尔文
Oh, starting’s the easy part, Alwyn.
而之后会发生什么 很让我担忧
What happens when it finishes, that concerns me.
-这不一样 -你怎么可能知道呢
– Well, this is different. – Well, how can you possibly know that?
对不起 只是 你知道的
Sorry. It’s just, uh, you know…
你和我一样心知肚明
You know as well as I do that…
自从你的母亲走后
ever since your mother left…
你做得很好
And you did an amazing job.
我不能就这么停止 阿尔文
I can’t just stop though, Alwyn.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!