Makes the bond unbreakable.
我们会在某些事上产生分歧
We disagree over things,
不过之后他们都会意识到 我是对的
but then they all realise I’m right,
他们错了 一切就相安无事了
they’re wrong, and we get on with it.
乐队成员们说自己只是普通人
The Fisherman’s Friends say they’re just ordinary men
从未追求名气 钱财 或是签下一张唱片
who’ve never sought fame, money, or a record deal.
现在他们三样全有了
Now they have all three.
让我们看看这样一支不寻常的男子乐队
Let’s see if this unlikely boy band
在排行榜上的表现能否
can climb the charts as well as
如其攀上帆缆般势不可挡
they can climb the rigging.
我以为你说他们会采访所有人
I thought you said they’d interviewed everyone.
-没错啊 -那为什么我家杰戈没上电视
– They did. – How come my Jago wasn’t on the telly?
有些面孔天生就是为了收音机而生 玛吉
Some faces are only made for the radio, Maggie.
大家
Here.
有人说光看一个人待的圈子
They say you can tell a man
就能分辨他的为人
by the company he keeps.
所以看看大家伙们
So lookin’ round at you party,
我就一点都不奇怪为何我会名誉扫地了
I ain’t surprised me reputation’s in tatters.
不过 说正经的
But, uh, seriously though…
你们大多数人还只有这么高的时候
I’ve known most of ees
我就认识你们了
since you was this high.
我曾帮你们其中一些人学着走路
I’ve helped some of you learn to walk,
说话 捕鱼 以及在少数情况下 唱歌♥
talk, fish, and, in a few cases, sing.
但反过来你们给予我的实在是太多
But you’ve given me back so much more than I can…
多到我不
that I could ever…
给点掌声 大伙们
Come on, guys.

I…
他既然说不下去了 我乐意来说两句
I’d like to say a few words, if he can’t.
当我们头一回想到以排练为由
When we first devised the plan to escape the wives
来逃开妻子们
once a week for rehearsal…
可别捎上我们 小子
Speak for yourself, boy.
是这么多年以前了
…all those years ago,
我们谁都不会相信
none of us would ever have believed
到头来我们能签下唱片合约
we’d end up with a record deal.
我是当中最不会相信的那个 这点我承认
I-I-I was the most sceptical, I will admit that, of anyone here.
这一切都归结于
It’s all been down to the…
一个人的韧性和信念
the tenacity and belief of one man.
那就是丹尼·安德森
Danny Anderson
那么让我来敬个酒 致老友与新伴
So I’ll make a toast. To old friends and new.
致老友与新伴
Old friends and new!
那是杰戈吗
Is that Jago?
没错
Mm-hmm.
还有罗恩的父亲 肯温
And Rowan’s dad, Kenwyn.
是在原来的救生艇站外面
That’s outside the old lifeboat station.
他们是响应霍克湾
They were both part of the same crew
紧急呼叫的同组船员
that answered an emergency call at Hawker’s Cove.
在一次救援过程中 一波怪浪
And during the rescue, a freak wave
击中了渔船并把它弄翻了
hit the lifeboat and capsized it.
只有他们两个活了下来
They were the only two members to survive.
肯温一直没能释怀
Well, Kenwyn never got over it.
他再也没出过海
He didn’t go out to sea again.
后来村里有了新的救生艇站之后
And then when the village was granted a new lifeboat house,
肯温买♥♥下了旧的那个
then Kenwyn bought the old one
并把那儿改建成了现在的金狮酒馆
and turned it into the Golden Lion.
这就是为什么它对我们来说这么重要
That’s why it’s so important to us all.
-丹尼 -亨利
– Danny. – Henry?
我真的需要联♥系♥一下你岳父
I really need to get hold of your father-in-law.
恐怕联♥系♥不上
Incommunicado, I’m afraid.
他在巴巴多斯的海上
He’s sailing in Barbados.
别担心 上次我听说已经谈妥了
Don’t worry. Last I heard the deal had gone through.
好吧
Right.
杰戈
Jago?
送餐上门了 亲爱的
Your meals on wheels have arrived, love.
对某些人来说也挺不错 对吧
All right for some, isn’t it, eh?
偷偷溜来睡个午觉
Sneaking in a little siesta.
杰戈
Jago.
别犯傻了
Playin’ silly buggers.
天哪
Oh, God.
♪ 如今已到了离开的时候 ♪
♪ It is time to go now ♪
♪ 起锚吧水手 ♪
♪ Haul away your anchor
♪ 起锚吧水手 ♪
♪ Haul away your anchor ♪
♪ 启航的时候到了 ♪
♪ ‘This our sailing time ♪
♪ 感受脚下流淌的河水 ♪
♪ Feel the seas run under ♪
♪ 顺流而下啊 ♪
♪ Haul away down channel ♪
♪ 顺流而下 ♪
♪ Haul away down channel ♪
♪ 伴着那晚潮 ♪
♪ On the evening tide ♪
♪ 我的日子已走到尽头 ♪
♪ Now my days are over ♪
♪ 迎着天堂而去 ♪
♪ Haul away for heaven ♪
♪ 迎着天堂而去 ♪
♪ Haul away for heaven ♪
♪ 主啊 请您与我同在 ♪
♪ Lord, be by my side ♪
一路顺风 亲爱的
Bon voyage, my love.
愿你顺风顺水
May you have fair seas and following winds.
要确保新主人来了酒水也不会断啊
Need to make sure the new owners keep that pump on.
真不知道我晚上没了这酒该怎么办
Don’t know what I’d do without my pint of Tribute of an evening.
谢了 约翰
Thanks, John.
你刚才说新主人 什么新主人
New owners, did you say, was that?
新主人是怎么一回事 罗恩
What’s that about new owners, Rowan?
我别无选择 吉姆
I didn’t have a choice, Jim.
没有别的办法去偿还债务了
There was no other way to settle the debt.
你为什么不跟我说呢
why didn’t you come and speak to me about it?
我是想告诉你的 但乐队啊 孩子啊这些
I wanted to tell you, but what with the band and the baby and…
还有你父亲 我
well, then your father, I…
-找不到合适的时候 -买♥♥家是谁呢
– Th-There just hasn’t been a right moment. – Who bought it then?
查尔斯·蒙特格
Charles Montegue.
你竟然卖♥♥给了那个天杀的混♥蛋♥
You sold it to that grabbin’ bastard?
就是他的祖先拽着我们漂洋过海
‘Twas his ancestors who drove us overseas
去下什么该死的矿井
and down the bloody mines.
他出价公道 而且他承诺这里仍会是酒馆
He offered a fair price, and he promised to keep it as a pub.
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个蠢蛋 罗恩
You’ve been a damn fool, Rowan.
像查尔斯·蒙特格那样的生意人
Businessman like Charles Montegue…
他才不会让这里保持原样呢
he’s not gonna want to keep this place as it is.
他只想从中获得可观的利润
He’s gonna want to make a tidy profit out of it.
这就意味着这里也会成为那些
That’ll probably mean turning it into one of them
精品酒店中的一员 或是别的什么
boutique hotels or summat.
那就没有我们的位置了
There’ll be no place here for us.
你是知道的 不是吗
You do know that, don’t you?
不是这样的 对吗 丹尼
Well, that’s not true. Is it, Danny?
这与丹尼又有何干
What’s it got to do with Danny?
他是中间人
Well, he made the introduction.
罗恩向我寻求商业意见
Rowan came to me for business advice.
他处于非常困难的境地
He was in an impossible situation.
在你需要帮助的时候
Oh, you… you went to an emmet?
你竟然跑去找那个蚂蚁
In your hour of need?
罗恩和萨莉做出这个决定也不容易 儿子
Rowan and Sally didn’t make this decision easily, my son.
你也知道
Wh– Y-You knew?
你还想要他怎么做
Well, what else would you lot want him to do?
破产吗 无家可归吗
Go bankrupt? Be homeless?
我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
我只想帮帮忙而已
I was just trying to help.
你抱歉只是因为你被揭发了罢了
You’re only sorry because you were found out.
你满嘴只有娱乐行业的屁话
You’re just full of showbiz bullshit,
不是吗 小子
aren’t you, son?
什么百万级别的唱片交易
With your million-pound record deals
还有那些唬人的握手之类的
and your fake handshakes and all that.
吉姆 听我说完
Jim, look. Listen, just hear me out.
和罗恩交谈时 我对这个酒馆一无所知
When I spoke to Rowan, I didn’t know anything about the pub,
它的过去 或是它对于你们的意义
its history, or what it means to the community.
但你现在知道了 我告诉过你啊
But you know now because I told you.
是啊 但那时交易已经完成了
Yeah, but by then the deal had already gone through.
那你也该分到了一杯羹 对吗
So you were getting a cut, were you?
你可不想丢了你那一份佣金

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!