那家伙很聪明 不能怪他
Oh, nothing to do with the bright spark
是这里的路
who designed a road system
设计得太窄了 根本开不进去
that’s too narrow to drive down.
对 十七世纪的城市规划师太短视了
Yeah, how short-sighted of the 17th century town planner
没想到该把路修宽点
not to account for that cock extension.
你得倒车了
You’re gonna have to back up.
真傻帽
What a tosser.
什么是 傻帽
What’s a… tosser?
金狮旅馆
提供新鲜食品及散装鲜啤酒
玫瑰山
来敬酒吧 好吗
So let’s have a toast, ay?
敬艾萨克港的新居民
To-To the newest resident of Port Isaac.
-敬肯温 -敬肯温
– To Kenwyn. – To Kenwyn.
愿他给世界带来快乐 笑声和智慧
May he bring as much joy, laughter and wisdom to our world as–
就像他爷爷一样
as his granfer did.
谢谢你 吉姆
Thanks, Jim.
稍等一下
I’ll be there in a minute.
这位沃尔特·罗利爵士是谁
Who’s Sir Walter Raleigh?
英国探险家 曾试图建立殖民地
一个从伦敦来的傻瓜
Some wanker from London.
他们显然会在查尔斯·蒙太奇那住
Apparently, they’re staying up at Charles Montegue’s place.
该死的蚂蚁
Huh? Damn bloody emmets.
他们来这买♥♥第二套房♥就把自己当领主了
Coming down here like they own the place with their second homes,
还一年只他妈来两次
and… only visit twice a bloody year.
给我们俩机会去赚他们的钱吧 儿子
Gives us two chances to take their money, son.
要依我说
If it were down to me,
我们该在每条穿过塔玛河的路上
we’d have toll booths on every road
都设立收费站
crossing the River Tamar.
威尔士人就是这么干的
That’s what they do in Wales.
外人想进去就得交钱
Charge the buggers for the privilege of coming in.
你变得更激进了 儿子
You get any more militant, my son,
你肯定要加入康沃尔民族解♥放♥军♥
you’ll have to join the Cornish National Liberation Army.
-我不会离开的 爸爸 -好孩子
– I never left, Father. – Good boy.
-先生们 -你好啊
– Hello, gentlemen. – How are you?
-四品脱淡啤酒 谢谢 -淡啤酒吗
– Four pints of lager, please. – Lager?
恐怕每年这个时候我们这里
I’m afraid we don’t have much
没有多少人会买♥♥碳酸饮料
call for fizzy drinks this time of year.
我们有献礼酒 普罗佩尔啤酒
We’ve got Tribute, Proper Job
麦芽啤酒和主教手指啤酒
and guest ale, Bishop’s Finger.
你知道主教手指摸过哪吗
Do we know where it’s been?
这个好笑 兄弟 笑死了
That was good, man. That was good.
不知道 但我很清楚他能戳哪里
No. But I got a pretty good idea where he could stick it.
他在那 帕格沃什船长
Oh, here he is. Captain Pugwash.
-别吵 -早上好 伙计们
– Don’t shout. – Morning, chaps.
我们恐怕要改下计划
Slight change of plan, I’m afraid.
我们今天没法开船了
We won’t be casting off or trimming the jib today.
你在暗指什么吗
Is that a euphemism?
不 船被困在米尔福德港了 船帆也破了
No, the boat’s stuck in Milford Haven with a ripped sail.
-米尔福德港在哪 -威尔士
– Where’s Milford Haven? – Wales.
-我们怎么去那儿 -德利斯 我们去不了
– How we gettin’ there? – We’re not, Driss.
你是说我放弃了
You’re telling me I gave up a seat
去百乐宫赌博
at the roulette table in the Bellagio
来参加周末快艇之旅
for a weekend yachting,
结果现在没快艇了
and we don’t have a yacht?
回答正确
Correct.
那我们现在要干嘛
Well, what are we gonna do instead?
只有我还站着了
It’s last man standing!
兄弟们 我知道怎么玩了
Hey, guys. I’m getting the hang of this.
纽约 我来了
Oh, oh, New York, here I come!
-那些蠢货还没是不见人影吗 -没有
– No sign of those numpties? – No.
他们本该什么时候回来
When were they due back?
大概两个小时前
About two hours ago.
我们需要拿到那些冲浪板
We’ve gotta get those boards.
我要呆在地面上
I am staying on dry land.
再过20分钟就涨潮了 这全都要被淹
Another 20 minutes, and there won’t be any!
你能拿到那个 快去拿
Hey, hey. You can get that one. Get that one.
我不确定 我试试
I’m not sure. I’ll try.
亨利 别去 他会掉下去摔破脑袋的
Henry, no. He’s gonna fall and crack his head open.
-丹尼 他能拿到的 -我会掉
– Danny, he could get that one. – I’m gonna fall–
-不 能拿到的 -救命
– No, he can get it. – Help!
杰戈 我需要你过来
Jago, I need you to come
帮我把这些床单拿下来
and help me get these sheets off the line.
他是个渔民 玛吉 不是服务员
He’s a fisherman, Maggie, not a bloody chambermaid.
这简直是有史以来最糟糕的单身派对
This has to be the worst stag do of all time.
天啊 有警报
Christ, we’ve got a shout!
我的寻呼机在哪 玛吉
Where’s me pager, Maggie?
别问我 我是个女招待
Don’t ask me. I’m a barmaid,
不是救生艇营运经理
not a Lifeboat Operations Manager.
是什么警报
What we got?
三个男人被困在标坑下的水边了
Three men in the water off Tag’s Pit!
出发
Dig! Dig!
-这边 -救生船 救命
– Over here! – Boat! Help!
现在好了 保持镇定 等一下
All right now. Stay calm. Wait.
-一次一个人 -上 上
– One at a time! – Move. Move.
-小心点 -上来 上来
– Careful. – Get up. Get up.
好 你 上来
All right. You. Get on.
谢谢你们 我以为我们要死了
Oh, thank you so much. I thought we were goners.
女士们 你们的手袋落下了
Here, ladies. You forgot your handbag.
我们在开单身派对
We’re on a stag do.
你们要老是这样永远也去不了婚礼
You’re never gonna get to the wedding if you carry on like that.
放松点 吉姆
Take it easy, Jim.
他们是在玩 都在玩
Well, they’re hangin’. All of ’em.
可能还磕了药
Probably been on the wacky backy too.
-嗑药吗 -吉姆 别这样
– Wacky backy? – Jim, come on.
不然他们怎么会这种天气
Well, why else would they drag us out
还要把我们叫出来
on a day like this?
放松 酋长 我们心平气和地谈 好吗
Hey, relax, chief. We come in peace, man. Okay?
什么酋长
Chief?
听着 我们只是不太熟悉海洋 好吗
Hey, listen. We’re just not used to the ocean, all right?
你们最好尊重她点
You’d do well to show her a bit of respect.
-天呐 -什么
– Oh, shit! – What?
德利斯在哪儿
Driss!
救救我
Help!
救救我呀
Help.
这里是亡命威士忌178号♥呼叫艾萨克港
Port Isaac, this is Whisky Bravo 178.
标坑东南方向1千米有人呼救
We’ve a fix one kilometre south-west of Tag’s Pit.
呼救者严重晒伤 所以 不用急 完毕
Getting quite badly burned, so… take your time. Over.
一二 试音 一二
One, two, testing. One, two.
渔民的朋友乐队
水手歌♥手
今日特演
开始时间
十二声钟响之时
兄弟们来吧
一二 一二 一二
One, two, one, two, one, two.
我以为我们就是唱个歌♥
I thought we was having a sing-song,
不是来开见鬼的摇滚音乐会的
not putting on a bloody rock concert.
你来不是为了躲着唱歌♥的 杰戈
You’re not here to hide, Jago.
你就是要唱出来给别人听的
You’re here to be heard.
谢谢你了 小野洋子
Thank you, Yoko Ono.
小野洋子 披头士成员列侬妻子
-我会听的哦 -我知道你会的
– I shall be listening. – I know you will.
再见 萨尔
See you, Sal.
我们不能一直晾着银行 罗恩
Can’t keep ignoring the bank, Rowan.
你得联♥系♥他们
You need to call them.
我不知道能说什么
I’m not sure what to say.
这信是税务局寄来的
This came from the Inland Revenue.
我不是拔鸡毛机
I am not the pheasant plucker.
我是拔鸡毛机的基友
I’m the pheasant plucker’s mate.
我拔鸡毛的原因
And I’m only plucking pheasants
是因为拔鸡毛机来晚了
’cause the pheasant plucker’s late.
我♥操♥鸡的原因
I’m only fucking pheas–
绕口令口误 原句为”我拔鸡毛的原因”
不行了 我舌头捋不直了
No, I– I can’t get my tongue round it!
罗恩可不是这么告诉我们的
Well, that’s not what Rowan’s been telling everyone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!