The other stuff’s a bit more tricky.
你看起来不像窃贼
You don’t look like a burglar.
这是夸我呢吗
Sounds like a compliment.
现在有兴趣吗
Are you interested now?
戴手套了吗
Gloves?
没人真这么藏钥匙吧
People don’t really do that, do they?
你想不到的
You’d be surprised.
这真有用吗
Does that really work?
等着瞧
Wait and see.
瞎猫碰死耗子
Beginner’s luck.
看吧 没人在
See, nobody home.
好了 首先我们得找个包
Okay, first things first. We need a bag.
找包干吗
“A bag?”
装东西用 你这么小声干吗
To carry the stuff in. Why are you whispering?
-你自己不是有包吗 -没错
– Don’t you have one of your own? – Yeah.
那大包一看就是装赃物的
It’s a big bag with “Swag” written right across it.
找到了
Bingo!
好了 你想要什么
Okay. What do you fancy?
没什么值钱的东西
Nothing here’s of any value.
你好像满不在乎
You don’t seem that concerned.
-我又不是为了钱 -那为什么
– I don’t do it for the money. – Why do you do it?
为了刺♥激♥ 而且和你一样
For the adrenalin, and because, like you,
我也对人感兴趣
I’m interested in people.
一个人的东西能反应出很多事情
You can tell a lot about people from their stuff.
你说住这儿的人多大岁数
How old would you say these people are?
不知道
Don’t know.
从床垫你就能看出很多
You can tell a lot from the futon for a start.
年轻人才用这种床垫
Young people have futons.
肯定不是中年人
These people wouldn’t be anywhere near 40 with a futon.
两个人用一个洗衣袋 说明
And they’ve got one laundry bag, which means
他们已经习惯彼此了
they’re probably very used to each other.
可能25岁 或者再大点
Probably about 25 or over.
也有可能就20岁 但同居多年了啊
They could be 20, and they’ve been living together for years.
不会的 看看这些书 他们是大学生
Nah. Look at the books. They’re college educated.
大概21 22岁毕业
Probably graduated when they were 21 or 22.
最后一年开始同居
Moved in together in the last year.
看他们听的音乐 能知道更多
You can tell more from their music.
这就是盒子了
And here is the box.
-什么盒子 -每个人都有这么个盒子
– What box? – Everyone has a box.
不过一般就是个鞋盒
But mainly it’s just a shoe box.
-有值钱的东西吗 -不 更有意思的东西
– Is there valuables in it? – No, more interesting.
私人物品 比如大头贴
More personal things like snapshots,
信件 圣诞节小饰品什么的
letters, little trinkets from Christmas.

See?
信封 照片 电♥话♥卡 便条
Envelope, photo, calling cards, notes.
有点像潜意识的藏品 一种陈列
Sort of an unconscious collection, a display.
-“陈列” 什么意思 -就是说
– What do you mean, “Display?” – Well, display.
每件东西都透露出主人的一些秘密
Each thing tells something very intimate about the people.
这可不是随便能看到的 很难得
We’re very privileged to see it. It’s very rare.
你干什…
What…
你这是干什么
What the hell did you do that for?
这就像日记 人们总是藏着
It’s like a diary. They hide it.
但其实他们希望有人去看
But actually they want someone to see it.
我就是干这个的 看他们的陈列
That’s what I do. See their display.
跟日记同一个道理 殊途同归
Flip sides of the same coin.
这么做他们就知道有人看过了
This way they know that someone’s seen it.
这才是重点 闯入他人的生活
That’s what it’s all about– interrupting someone’s life,
让他们重新看待事物 不再想当然
making them see all the things they took for granted.
比如 当他们用保险金
Like when they go back and buy all this stuff
再去买♥♥回架子上那些东西的时候
from the shelves with the insurance money,
他们就得想想很久以前
they’ll have to think for the first time in a long time
当初为什么要买♥♥这些 买♥♥来干什么
why they wanted all this stuff, what it’s for.
夺走他们曾经拥有的东西 他们才知道珍惜
You take it away, and you show them what they had.
劲爆吧 上次行动搞到的
Saucy, eh? Found these in the last flat.
我要给他们的生活来点佐料
I think I’ll just give them something to, chat about.
为什么要这样
Why would you want to do that?
她在他的裤子里发现这个
She’ll find them in his trousers
就会问他都干什么去了
and ask him what he’s been doing.
我知道 可你为什么要挑拨他们的感情
Yeah, but why would you want to fuck up their relationship?
你没听到我说的吗 抢走
Don’t you listen? You take it away
让他们意识到 曾经拥有过什么
and show them what they had.
-来点喝的吗 -开什么玩笑
– Fancy a drink? – You’ve gotta be joking.
别以为超♥市♥卖♥♥的就不是好东西
Don’t be fooled by the supermarket label.
我记得好像喝过这个
I seem to remember I’ve had this before,
其实很不错的
and it was actually quite good.
要戴你那个手套
You’d have had a bit of difficulty
开起来就没这么容易了
doing this with your gloves on.
我们到底还偷东西走吗
So are we actually gonna take anything?
你想拿什么就拿什么
Anything your heart desires.
可那不是重点 偷东西就是工作
But that’s not really the point, is it?
有什么意思
I mean, this is work.
入室盗窃不就是为了偷东西吗
I thought the whole point of burglary was taking things.
不对 重点是
No, this is the point,
要闯进屋子 闯进别人的生活
breaking in, entering someone’s life,
弄清他们是什么样的人
finding out who they really are.
你难道就没有感觉吗
I mean, don’t you just feel it?
站在这 喝他们的酒
Standing here, drinking their wine.
但我们永远也不会遇见他们
People we’ll never even meet.
你要喝点什么吗 我有酒
Would you like a drink? I’ve got some wine.
搞什么…
What the f…
吓我们一跳 你们是中介吗
You startled us. Are you from the agency,
还是和我们一样来看♥房♥♥的
or are you viewing like us?
你们在我家里干什么
What are you doing in my flat?
中介没说过我们会来吗
Didn’t the agent tell you we’d be here?
我们又没打算搬家
But we’re not moving.
你一定是业主了
You must be the man of the house.
祝贺你 你家真不错
Congratulations. You have a very nice home.
可我们没打算搬家啊
But we’re not moving.
是吗 那我得去跟中介核实一下 宝贝
Really? Then I should check with the agent, love.
抱歉了
Sorry.
见鬼 我们不该上来的
Shit. We shouldn’t have come up here.
一时半会儿还下不去
We’re gonna have to wait ages to get down again.
或许可以从这试试
Maybe there’s a way off here.
老天 你觉得他们信了吗
Jesus Christ! Do you think they believed you?
他们当然不信
Of course they didn’t fucking believe me.
你以为你是在干吗
What do you think you were doing?
我让他们措手不及了
I caught them on the hop.
-让他们慌了 -什么意思
– We surprised them. – How do you mean?
那小子不是她男朋友
That bloke wasn’t her boyfriend.
不然他怎么什么都不说
Why do you think he didn’t say anything?
那女的在乱搞
She was up to no good,
她还庆幸屋里是我们 不是她男友
and she was pretty glad we weren’t her boyfriend.
-你这么想吗 -当然
– You reckon? -Definitely.
不然她怎么大下午的回家
Why else would she be home in the middle of the afternoon?
这种混账事 谁能想得到
No, you just can’t plan for that kind of fucking shit.
是我们不走运
We’re unlucky.
轻松点 不会再这样了
Don’t worry about it. It won’t happen again.
-这可不好说 -是吗
– Well, I’m not so sure. – Oh, yeah?
那下回你去踩点啊
Next time you can do the fucking prep work.
-不 我不是这意思 -没 我说真的
– No, I didn’t mean it like that. – No, I mean it.
做记号♥ 查清底细 随你盯多久
Take your mark, check it out for days, months, years, whatever.
-作为我们下个目标 -行
– It’ll be the next place we hit. – Yeah, all right.
-话说 -什么
– Tell you what. – What?
我有点后悔把内♥裤♥栽在那家伙头上了
I feel bad about pulling the panty routine on that bloke.
她不会让他好过的
She’s gonna give him loads of shit,
可跟人厮混的明明是她
and she’s the one fooling around.
请拿瓶啤酒
Beer, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
-请你喝一杯吧 -行啊
– Buy you a drink? – Yeah.
但我不会跟你上♥床♥的
But you can’t sleep with me.
-为什么 -因为我和那人在一起

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章乔乔的异想世界
下一篇文章巴比龙
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!