He said something about you being a witness
发生的一个小插曲
to an incident that happened in this very room.
他很明确的指示了我
He was very precise about exactly how
该在什么地方 做些什么
and where I should take care of things.
听说你藏了一块沾有血渍的地毯
Something about a bloodstained carpet
来佐证你要讲的故事
that you’ve got stashed away to back up your story,
会让你去跟别人讲吗
should it ever be told?
你跟她谈过吗
Did you talk to her?
我们今早发现了她
We found her this morning.
什么意思 发现她
What do you mean, “Found her?”
她的尸体
Her body.
我们还发现一把榔头 沾有两种血迹
We also found a hammer with two types of blood on it.
其中一种 我想
One type, I assume,
大概属于你打进医院的那个人
will match the bloke you put in hospital.
她的所有手指都被敲碎了
All her fingers were smashed.
你为了得到密♥码♥ 一定折磨她来着
You must have tortured her to get the combination.
我碰都没碰她
I didn’t touch her!
我们还在你公♥寓♥的床下发现一个鞋盒
We also found some interesting items in your flat
里面有些有趣的东西
in this shoe box under your bed.
在死者上周报失的大量物品中
Among various items reported missing by the deceased last week,
我们发现了这些女式内衣
we found these pairs of ladies’ underwear.
是她的吗
Were they hers?
我猜是的
I assume so
因为我们发现这些内衣
since we found them stashed
和死者的护照照片藏在一起
with these passport-style photographs of the deceased.
我们还找到了这只珍珠耳环
We also found this pearl earring
跟死者死亡时戴的那只
which exactly matched the one worn by the deceased
是一对
at the time of her death.
小战利品吗
A little trophy?
不是
No!
是我们翻她房♥间的时候
It was Cobb who planted it
科布栽赃给我的
when we turned over her place.
去抓他啊 我给过你们地址
Go and collar him. I gave you his address.
我们查过你给的那个地址
We checked the address you gave us.
那里没有科布这个人
There’s no Cobb there.
那间公♥寓♥属于丹·劳埃德先生
The flat belongs to a Mister D. Lloyd.
他刚休假回来
He’s just returned from holiday.
他说在他度假期间 有人进过他的房♥间
And he told us that while he was away, his flat had been burgled.
没丢什么东西
Not much was missing.
但他的新信♥用♥卡♥还没寄到
But his new credit card hasn’t yet arrived.
是科布干的
Well, that was Cobb!
我们用它付过饭店的餐费
We used it to pay for a meal in a restaurant.
我们在你公♥寓♥发现了这个
We found this at your flat.
是科布
It was Cobb
偷的
who stole it.
这是你的笔迹吗
Is that your handwriting?
是的
Yes.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章乔乔的异想世界
下一篇文章巴比龙
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!