Very good, sir.
恭喜 入选全美明星队感觉如何
Congratulations. How does it feel to be an All-American?
很好 长官
Very good, sir.
-恭喜 你感觉如何 -我想尿尿
– Congratulations. How do you feel? – I gotta pee.
我好像听到他说他要尿尿
I believe he said he had to “Go pee.”
不久后 莫名其妙地
Sometime later, for no particular reason,
有人枪杀了这位年轻的好总统
somebody shot that nice young President,
当时他正坐在车里
when he was riding in his car.
过了几年
And a few years after that,
又有人枪杀了他的弟弟
somebody shot his little brother, too,
只不过他当时是在酒店厨房♥里
only he was in a hotel kitchen.
做兄弟也太难了
It must be hard being brothers.
我反正没机会体会这点
I wouldn’t know.
弗里斯特·甘
Forrest Gump.
你敢相信吗
Now can you believe it?
我只不过玩了五年橄榄球
After only five years of playing football,
竟然拿到了大学学位
I got a college degree.
祝贺你 孩子
Congratulations, son.
我妈骄傲极了
Mama was so proud.
弗里斯特 我太为你骄傲了 我帮你拿这个
Forrest, I’m so proud of you. Here, I’ll hold this for you.
祝贺你 孩子
Congratulations, son.
你对自己的未来有没有什么想法
Have you given any thought to your future?
想法
Thought?
踊跃参军
你好 我是弗里斯特 弗里斯特·甘
Hello, I’m Forrest. Forrest Gump.
没人在乎你♥他♥妈♥是什么狗东西 混球
Nobody gives a hunk of shit who you are, fuzzball!
你连低等生物都不如 吃屎的蛆
You’re not even a low-life, scum-sucking maggot!
滚去你的座位上 你现在是在军队
Get your faggotty ass on the bus. You’re in the Army now!
这个座位有人了
This seat’s taken.
有人了
Taken.
一开始 我觉得自己做了个错误的决定
At first, it seemed like I made a mistake,
因为入伍的第一天
seeing how it was only my induction day
我就被人无情地怒吼了
and I was already getting yelled at.
如果你愿意 可以坐在这里
You can sit down if you want to.
我不知道自己会遇到什么人 或者被问什么问题
I didn’t know who I might meet, or what they might ask.
你有没有乘过真正的捕虾船
You ever been on a real shrimp boat?
没有 但我乘过很大的船
No, but I been on a real big boat.
我说的是一种专门捕虾的船
I’m talking about a shrimp-catching boat.
我一辈子都在捕虾船上干活
I’ve been working on shrimp boats all my life.
我一开始是在我舅舅的船上 就是我妈妈的弟弟
I started out on my uncle’s boat, that’s my mama’s brother,
当时我可能大概9岁吧
when I was about maybe nine.
我本想买♥♥一艘自己的船 然后却被强制入伍了
I was just looking into buying a boat of my own and got drafted.
我的名字是本杰明·巴福德·布鲁
My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue.
大家都叫我巴巴
People call me Bubba.
就像以前南方佬常用的名字
Just like one of them old redneck boys.
你敢信吗
Can you believe that?
我的名字是弗里斯特·甘
My name’s Forrest Gump.
大家都叫我弗里斯特·甘
People call me Forrest Gump.
巴巴来自阿♥拉♥巴马州的拜尤拉巴特里
So, Bubba was from Bayou La Batre, Alabama,
他妈妈是煮虾的
and his mama cooked shrimp,
他的外婆也是煮虾的
and her mama before her cooked shrimp,
他的外曾祖母也是煮虾的
and her mama before her mama cooked shrimp, too.
巴巴的家族
Bubba’s family
对整个虾行业都知道得一清二楚
knew everything there was to know about the shrimping business.
我对整个虾行业都知道得一清二楚
I know everything there is to know about the shrimping business.
实际上 我打算
Matter of fact, I’m going into
等退伍之后 也投身虾行业
the shrimping business for myself after I get out the Army.
好吧
Okay.
阿甘 你是为了什么来参军的
Gump! What’s your sole purpose in this Army?
为了完成你下达的任何指令 德尔中士
To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
该死的 阿甘 你真♥他♥妈♥是个天才
God damn it, Gump! You’re a goddamn genius!
这是我听过的最优秀的答案
That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard.
你的智商一定有他们的160分
You must have a goddamn IQ of 160!
你真♥他♥妈♥有天赋 二等兵甘
You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump!
全体都听好了
Listen up, people!
不知为何
Now, for some reason,
我在军队里混得如鱼得水
I fit in the Army like one of them round pegs.
这真的并不难
It’s not really hard.
你只需把床铺得很整齐
You just make your bed real neat
记得站直
and remember to stand up straight,
并且总是用”是 德尔中士”来回答所有问题
and always answer every question with, “Yes, Drill Sergeant!”
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
是 德尔中士
Yes, Drill Sergeant!
你只需要贴着海底拖渔动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
What you do is, you just drag your nets along the bottom.
运气好的话 你一次就能捕到100多磅的虾
On a good day, you can catch over 100 pounds of shrimp.
如果一切顺利的话 两个人捕虾十个小时
If everything goes all right, two men shrimping 10 hours,
再减去油费 就能…
less what you spend on gas, you can…
装完了 德尔中士
Done, Drill Sergeant!
阿甘
Gump!
你为什么组装枪这么快 阿甘
Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump?
你让我这么做的 德尔中士
You told me to, Drill Sergeant.
我的上帝 你创了本连的新纪录
Jesus H. Christ, this is a new company record.
要不是担心浪费了这么好的一个兵
If it wouldn’t be a waste of such a damn fine enlisted man,
我真想推荐你去候补军官学校 二等兵甘
I’d recommend you for OCS, Private Gump.
你将来一定能成为一名将军 阿甘
You are gonna be a general some day, Gump.
现在拆开你的枪 重新组装
Now, disassemble your weapon and continue!
就像我刚刚说过的 虾就是大海结出的果实
Anyway, like I was saying, shrimp is the fruit of the sea.
你可以做烤虾 水煮虾 炒虾
You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it.
可以做烤虾串 克里奥尔烩虾…
There’s shrimp kebabs, shrimp Creole…
虾浓汤 平锅煎虾 油炸虾 清炒虾
…shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried.
还有菠萝虾 柠檬虾
There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp,
椰子虾 胡椒虾…
coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp…
鲜虾汤 烩虾 鲜虾沙拉 虾肉炖土豆
…shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes,
虾肉汉堡 鲜虾三明治…
shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich
差…差不多就这些了
That’s… That’s about it.
军队里的夜晚格外孤独
Night time in the Army is a lonely time.
我们会躺在床铺上
We’d lay there in our bunks
我会想念我妈妈
and I’d miss my mama.
我还会想念珍妮
And I’d miss Jenny.
阿甘
Gump,
好好看看她的胸吧
get a load of the tits on her!
结果发现 珍妮惹上了一些麻烦
Turns out, Jenny had gotten into some trouble
因为她穿着校服拍了几张照片
over some photos of her in her college sweater,
所以她被学校开除了
and she was thrown out of school.
不过这也并非一件坏事
But that wasn’t a bad thing,
因为一个在田纳西州孟菲斯有剧场的人
because a man who owns a theater in Memphis, Tennessee,
看到了那些照片
saw those photos
然后给珍妮提供了一份登台唱歌♥的工作
and offered Jenny a job singing in a show.
我一有机会休假
The first chance I got,
就马上乘大巴去孟菲斯 去看她的表演
I took the bus up to Memphis to see her perform in that show.
刚刚表演的是安波 安波·弗莱姆
That was Amber, Amber Flame.
请大家为她热烈鼓掌 好样的 安波
Give her a big hand, guys. Good job, Amber.
接下来 为您带来视听双重享受的是
And now, for your listening and viewing pleasure,
来自加州好莱坞的 我们跨掉一代的美人
direct from Hollywood, California, our very own beatnik beauty,
让我们热烈欢迎性感的芭比·迪伦
let’s give a big round of applause to the luscious Bobbi Dylan.
-好极了 -芭比
– All right! – Bobbi!
♪How many roads must a man walk down♪
♪Before you can call him a man♪
♪How many seas must a white dove sail♪
♪Before she sleeps in the sand♪
她的梦想已经成真了
Her dream had come true.
她成了民谣歌♥手了
She was a folk singer.
♪How many times must the cannon balls fly♪
♪Before they’re forever banned♪
来呀 宝贝 扭起来 抖起来嘛
Come on, baby. Shake it up. Shake it up, now.
嘿 伙计 给她换个口琴
Hey, buddy, get her a harmonica.
♪The answer, my friend, is blowin’ in the wind♪
嘿 甜心 这可不是《袋鼠船长》[儿童节目]Hey, honey, this ain’t Captain Kangaroo.
嘿 甜心 我有东西要送给你哦
Hey, honey, I got something here for you.
该死的
God damn it!
你个蠢货混♥蛋♥
Stupid jerk!
我在这唱着歌♥呢
I’m singing a song here.
波利 滚出去
Polly, get out here!
-闭嘴 滚 -别害羞嘛 甜心
– Shut up, there! – Don’t be so shy, honey.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!