嘿 巴巴
Hey, Bubba.
嘿 弗里斯特
Hey, Forrest.
弗里斯特 为什么会这样
Forrest, why’d this happen?
你中枪了
You got shot.
然后巴巴说了一句话 让我终生难忘
Then Bubba said something I won’t ever forget.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
巴巴是我最亲最好的朋友
Bubba was my best good friend.
就连我也知道
And even I know that ain’t
这样的朋友不是随随便便就能找到的
something you can find just around the corner.
巴巴本来要成为一名捕虾船的船长
Bubba was gonna be a shrimping boat captain,
但结果他死在了越南的那条河边
but instead he died right there by that river in Vietnam.
我要说的就是这些
That’s all I have to say about that.
那是颗子弹 对吧
It was a bullet, wasn’t it?
-子弹 -那个跳起来咬你的东西
– A bullet? – That jumped up and bit you.
是的 先生
Oh, yes, sir.
直接咬在了我的屁♥股♥上
Bit me directly in the buttocks.
他们说这是个「价值百万美元的伤」
They said it was a million-dollar wound,
可以从前线被撤出
但又不会致命或永久致残
但那笔钱肯定被军队吞下了
but the Army must keep that money,
因为我到现在也没看到一百万美元的影子
’cause I still ain’t seen a nickel of that million dollars.
屁♥股♥受伤的唯一好处
The only good thing about being wounded in the buttocks
就是有冰淇淋吃
is the ice cream.
他们给了我吃不完的冰淇淋
They gave me all the ice cream I could eat.
猜猜怎么着
And guess what?
我的一个好朋友就在我旁边那张床
A good friend of mine was in the bed right next door.
丹中尉 我给你拿了冰淇淋
Lieutenant Dan, I got you some ice cream.
丹中尉 冰淇淋
Lieutenant Dan, ice cream.
到洗澡时间了 中尉
It’s time for your bath, Lieutenant.
哈珀
Harper!
库珀 拉森
Cooper, Larson,
韦伯斯特
Webster.
-阿甘 阿甘 -我是弗里斯特·甘
– Gump. Gump. – I’m Forrest Gump.
凯尔
Kyle,
尼科尔斯
Nichols,
一等兵
弗里斯特·甘
麦克米尔
McMill,
一等兵
弗里斯特·甘
约翰逊
Johnson,
泰勒
Tyler,
霍利迪
Holiday…
惊喜 惊喜 惊喜
Surprise, surprise, surprise!
阿甘 你怎么能看这么蠢的玩意儿
Gump, how can you watch that stupid shit?
关掉
Turn it off!
您现在收看的是美军越南电视动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
you are tuned to the American Forces Vietnam Network.
这里是在西贡的6频道
This is Channel 6, Saigon.
接得好 阿甘
Good catch, Gump.
你知道这个怎么打吗
You know how to play this?
来吧 我给你演示下 过来
Come on, let me show you. Here.
这个运动的秘诀就是
Now, the secret to this game is,
无论发生什么
no matter what happens,
绝对不要让你的视线离开球
never ever take your eye off the ball.
好的
All right.
不知为何 我似乎天生就会打乒乓球
For some reason, Ping-Pong came very natural to me.
看到了吧 傻子都能打
See? Any idiot can play.
于是我开始整天打乒乓球
So, I started playing it all the time.
我可以在没人陪我打时 一个人打得很起劲
I played Ping-Pong even when I didn’t have anyone to play Ping-Pong with.
医院里的人说我看起来像水里的鸭子[如鱼得水]The hospital’s people said it made me look like a duck in water,
管它什么意思呢
whatever that means.
连丹中尉都会来看我打球
Even Lieutenant Dan would come and watch me play.
我乒乓打得太多 甚至连睡梦中也在打
I played Ping-Pong so much, I even played it in my sleep.
你听我说 我们都有自己的宿命
Now, you listen to me. We all have a destiny.
没有什么是随便发生的 一切都是命中注定
Nothing just happens, it’s all part of a plan.
我本来应该在那里和我的兵一起死掉
I should have died out there with my men,
但我现在只不过是一个该死的残废
but now I’m nothing but a goddamn cripple,
一个没有腿的怪物 看 你看看我
a legless freak! Look! Look! Look at me!
你看见了吗
Do you see that?
你知道没办法使用自己的腿是什么感受吗
Do you know what it’s like not to be able to use your legs?
是的 长官 我知道
Yes, sir, I do.
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
你篡改了我的命运
You cheated me.
我本来有自己的宿命
I had a destiny.
我本应该光荣地死在战场上
I was supposed to die in the field, with honor!
这才是我的宿命 你篡改了我的命运
That was my destiny, and you cheated me out of it!
你明白我在说什么吗 阿甘
Do you understand what I’m saying, Gump?
这种事不应该发生在我身上
This wasn’t supposed to happen, not to me.
我本来有自己的宿命
I had a destiny.
我曾是丹·泰勒中尉
I was Lieutenant Dan Taylor.
你现在还是丹中尉
You’re still Lieutenant Dan.
看看我的样子
Look at me.
我现在要怎么办
What am I gonna do now?
我现在要怎么办
What am I gonna do now?
陆军一等兵阿甘
PFC Gump?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
继续做你的事
As you were.
孩子 你获得荣誉勋章了
Son, you’ve been awarded the Medal of Honor.
你猜怎么着 丹中尉 他们想给我一个…
Guess what, Lieutenant Dan, they want to give me a…
女士
Ma’am,
他们把丹中尉怎么了
what’d they do with Lieutenant Dan?
他们送他回家了
They sent him home.
两周后 我离开了越南
Two weeks later, I left Vietnam.
在仪式开始时 总统发表了关于
The ceremony was kicked off with a candid speech by the President
扩大越南战争必要性的坦率讲话
regarding the need for further escalation of the war in Vietnam.
约翰逊总统向士兵们
President Johnson awarded four Medals of Honor
颁发了四枚荣誉勋章
to men from each of the Armed Services.
美国必须向你表示感激 孩子
America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.
我知道你受伤了 你的伤在哪里
I understand you were wounded. Where were you hit?
在屁♥股♥上 长官
In the buttocks, sir.
那一定是道亮丽的风景线
That must be a sight.
我倒是想看看
I’d kind of like to see that.
我的天呐 孩子
God damn, son.
仪式后 妈妈回酒店休息
After that, Mama went to the hotel to lay down,
于是我出去参观我们国家的首都
so I went out for a walk to see our nation’s capital.
希拉里 好了 我找到退伍军人了
Hilary, all right, I’ve got the vets,
你想让我带他们去哪里
what do you want me to do with them?
你这么晚来干什么
What are you doing here so late?
幸好妈妈在休息
It’s a good thing Mama was resting,
因为街上到处都是
’cause the streets was awful crowded
参观雕像和纪念碑的人
with people looking at all the statues and monuments,
其中一些人♥大♥声喧哗 推来撞去
and some of them people were loud and pushy.
好了 跟我走 我们走
Okay, follow me! Come on. Let’s move it out.
无论我走到哪里 我都得站队
Everywhere I went, I had to stand in line.
跟我走 我们走
Follow me, let’s go!
跟上 快走
Come on. Let’s go.
站在这里
Stand here.
你这么做真棒 真棒
You’re a good man for doing this. Good!
好吧
Okay.
台上有个男人在演讲
There was this man giving a little talk.
不知为什么 他穿着美国国旗做的衬衫
And for some reason, he was wearing an American flag for a shirt.
现在 我要带一些士兵上来
Now, I’m gonna bring up some soldiers…
他还很喜欢说”操”这个字
And he liked to say the “F” word. A lot.
“操”这个 “操”那个
“F” this and “F” that.
而每一次他说”操”这个字
And every time he said the “F” word,
不知为什么 人们都会欢呼
people, for some reason, well, they’d cheer.
操♥他♥妈♥的这该死的战争
where to stick this fucking war!
来啊 兄弟 站到这里来
Come on, man, come up here, man.
上去 上去 就是你 上上上
Come on. Come on. Yeah, you! Come on. Move, move, move.
你可以的 站上来 就这样
You can do it. Just get up there. Go on. That’s it.
跟我们讲讲战争吧
Tell us a little bit about the war, man.
回家
越战吗
The war in Vietnam?
就是那该死的越战
The war in Viet-fucking-nam!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!