这是只太空船吗
Is this a spaceship?
不 是太空港
No, this is a star port for the ship.
你们想看看飞船吗
Would you guys like to see the ship?
天哪
Oh, my God!
这是真的
It’s real.
动力仓
The generator room.
铍合金球 当然
The beryllium sphere, of course.
我们继续 医疗仓在左边
And as we continue, the medical quarters are to the left.
我们在复♥制♥你们的细胞时出了点问题
We went to some trouble duplicating your cellular regeneration system…
-贾森 你把我们带到了哪儿 -发生什么了
-Jason, what have you got us into? -What the hell is going on?
-我们在这要干什么 -地板真干净
-What are we doing here? -Wow, the floors are so clean.
我们是来谈判的 萨理斯投降了
We’re just here to negotiate this guy Sarris’ surrender.
不算什么
It’s no big deal.
接着就是器官构造室
And the organ fabrication chamber is coming along nicely.
还不算什么吗 你疯了吗 我们必须离开这里
No big deal? Are you crazy? We have to get out of here.
-过来这 -贾森 我们是演员 不是宇航员
-Come on, guys. -Jason, we’re actors, not astronauts.
你们想回家吗 说出来啊 说出来 我们就回家
You guys want to go home? You say the word, we’ll go home.
回家去付我们的帐单 喂我们的鱼
Pay our bills, feed our fish,
看着电视直到睡觉 你们会错过这里所有的一切
fall asleep in front of the TV and miss out on all this.
说啊 你们希望这样吗 有人希望吗
Come on. Do you guys want to do that? Anybody?
格温 想想吧 看看我们身处何处 我们是在太空里
Gwen, come on, think about it. Look at where we are. We’re in space.
亚历山大 这是我们一生梦寐以求的角色
Alexander, this is the role of a lifetime.
你想离开
You guys want to leave?
我们帮你们准备了你们最喜欢吃的东西
We have enjoyed preparing many of your esoteric dishes.
我们只需要一些简单的东西 比如三明治
Your Monte Cristo sandwich is a current favorite of the adventurous.
这是最大的宿舍
The main barracks.
请便
At ease.
这就像火中浇油
It’s like throwing gasoline on a flame.
什么
What?
我只是在说一些废话
I’m just jazzed about being on the show, man.
请就座
If you would all take your positions.
什么
Our what?
伙计
Guys.
噢 噢
Oh, my!
看那个
Look, this thingy.
我记得我已经设计成功了
I remember I had it all worked out.
向前 向后
This is forward. This is back.
指挥官 在这个历史性的时刻
Commander, some of the crew has requested
你的一些船员希望能见到你
to be present at this historic event.
当然 把他们带进来
Sure. Bring them in.
没有压力 呃 很高兴我不是指挥官
No pressure, huh? I’m glad I ain’t the Commander.
拉雷多 把我们带出去
Laredo, take us out.
对不起
Excuse me?
他们模仿你设计了这些遥控器
They designed those controls after watching you.
-把船弄出来 -好的
-Take her out. -Right, right.
好的 向右
Okay. Right.
右边 带她弄出来
Right. Take her out.
好 你必须向右边 向右啊
Okay, you got to move to the right. Move more to the right.
你坐下来好吗 坐下 你想来驾船
Would you sit your ass down? Sit! Move! You want to drive this thing?
牛排怎么样 指挥官
How are you enjoying your steak, Commander?
很好 好像是用玉米饲料 喂养出来的艾奥瓦牛
I’m really enjoying it. This is like corn-fed Iowa beef.
是的 我们设计了食物合成的程序
Yes, we programmed the food synthesizer for each of you
我们按照你们各自的出生地 安排了食谱
based on the regional menu of your birthplace.
我不在乎这个 我只知道味道很好
I don’t care where you did it, it tastes great.
拉扎罗斯博士 喜欢你的牛排吗
Are you enjoying your Kep-mok blood ticks, Dr. Lazarus?
就像我妈妈做的
Just like Mother used to make.
告诉我 玛西撒
So, tell me, Mathesar,
那个我们要去见的萨理斯
this Sarris person that we’re flying to meet,
他到底想要干吗
what does he want?
他听过欧米茄13
He heard about the device, the Omega 13.
呃 那是用来干吗的
What is it? What does it do?
我们不知道
We don’t know.
我们还希望你能告诉我们呢
We were hoping you could enlighten us.
欧米茄13
The Omega 13 device.
是我们在一个外星星球上发现的
We found that on an alien planet.
我们也不知道是用来干嘛的
We don’t know what it does either.
你们为何不打开它 看看到底是用来干吗的
Why don’t you just turn it on and see what it does?
在它的中心有个 拥有不可思议能量的反应堆
It has at its heart a reactor capable of unthinkable energy.
如果我们的操作有误的话
If we were mistaken in our construction,
这个装置就会发生分子爆♥炸♥ 引起连锁反应
the device would act as a molecular explosive, causing a chain reaction
甚至会毁灭整个宇宙
that would obliterate all matter in the universe.
萨理斯 听过有关 这个历史记录片的事情吗
Has Sarris ever seen any of the historical records?
不 没听过
No, thank God, he has not.
那 他怎么知道欧米茄13的
So how does he know about the Omega 13 device?
我们以前那个指挥官不够坚强
Our former commander was not strong.
以前的指挥官
Former commander?
对不起 我们该给你看
I am sorry. You deserve to be shown.
这个从萨理斯船上偷带过来的录像带
The tape was smuggled off of Sarris’ ship.
原来 一个我们自己的人试过做指挥官
Originally, one of our own tried to lead.
就只这些了吗
Is that all?
我等了三天 你还需要来到激励吗
After three days of this, you still require incentive?
我已经告诉你所有我知道的了
I have told you all I know.
如果你还有点仁慈的话 让我死吧
If you have any mercy within you, please, let me die.
当我听厌了你的声音 你就得死
When I grow weary of the noises you make, you shall die.
嘿 伙计 等一下
Hey, guys, come on, hold on a minute.
你不能走 让我想想
You just can’t leave. Give me some time to think.
-考虑 -他需要考虑
-Think. -He wants to think.
不 贾森 那是骗局 根本没什么好想的
No, Jason. That’s a wrap. There’s nothing to think about!
我根本不该在这儿
I’m not even supposed to be here.
我是编外的船员 只是个跑龙套的
I’m just crewman number six. I’m expendable.
我是在那一集中 那个为显示情况危急
I’m the guy in the episode who dies to prove the situation is serious.
而被安排死掉的家伙
I got to get out of here.
指挥官 指挥官
Commander! Commander?
我们必须准备太空茧了 我的船员要离开了
We got to prepare the pods for my crew’s departure.
对不起 请原谅 长官
But begging your Commander’s pardon, sir,
我们现在不能发射太空茧
we can’t launch pods at the moment.
萨理斯会炸掉任何离开飞船的物体
Sarris will surely detonate any objects leaving the ship.
-萨理斯 -是的 他在这里
-Sarris? -Yes, sir. He’s here now.
你必须到指挥台去
Your presence is required on the command deck.
这里没有人了
There’s nobody here.
虽然我们的科学家都很有才能
While my people are talented scientists,
但我们在战术伪装的技术上
our attempt to operate our own technologies
显得一直都很糟糕
under tactical simulation have been disastrous.
萨理斯在泽挞波段上
I have raised Sarris on Zeta frequency.
-玛西撒 -我们又见面了 指挥官
-Mathesar… -We meet again, Commander.
你好 萨理斯 最近怎么
Hello, Sarris. How you doing?
过得比我的上尉好
Better than my lieutenant.
上次我们碰面时 我的上尉没能
He failed to activate the ship’s neutron armor
像我希望的那样及时启动中子防护甲
as quickly as I’d hoped on our last encounter.
噢 要知道 我得说
Yeah, well, you know, I’d like to say
我对以前发生的事很抱歉
I’m real sorry about what happened before.
纯粹是个误会
The whole thing was just a misunderstanding.
把那个装置给我 要不我就摧毁你的飞船
Deliver the device to me, or I will destroy your ship!
是 我们很乐意
You know, we’d like to do that,
不过说真的 萨理斯 我们不知道那是什么东西
but frankly, Sarris, sir, we don’t know what it is
甚至它在哪里我们也不知道
or even where it is.
你只有10秒钟
You have 10 seconds!
10秒钟
I don’t… Ten seconds? I don’t… There…
好吧 他妈的 我放弃 我把它给你
You know, okay. Gosh darn it, I give up. It’s yours. You can have it.
你必须给我一分钟让我放到盒子里 怎么样
You have to give me a minute to put it in a box for you, okay?
格温
Gwen.
别慌 我以前对付过那家伙
Don’t panic. I’ve dealt with this guy before.
他又蠢又丑
He’s as stupid as he is ugly.
-到这边来 -贾森
-Come here. -Jason.
不是现在 格温
Not now, Gwen.
-不 -坐下来
-No! -Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit.
我们狠狠揍他一顿 好吗
We’re gonna send everything we can at him, all right?
-贾森 -现在不行 格温
-Jason. -Not now, Gwen!
按下那个红色按钮 狠狠揍他一顿
Push these red buttons and send everything we have towards him.
-好吗 -好吧
-Okay? -Okay.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章佐罗传奇
下一篇文章佐罗的面具
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!