但它确实存在
But there it is.
它其实只有这么大
That ship is that big.
里面有很多房♥间
But inside, I see many rooms.
你看到的是用夹板做的布景 看起来像房♥间
You’ve seen plywood sets that look like the inside.
我们的铍金球只是铁丝外面裹的石膏
Our beryllium sphere is wire with plaster around it.
我们的
And our…
数字传送器只是
Our digital conveyor is…
圣诞树上的灯
Christmas tree lights.
全是布景 都是假的
It’s a decoration. It’s all fake.
就像我也是假的
Just like me.
但为什么
But why?
很难解释
It’s difficult to explain.
在地球上 我们
On our planet, we…
我们为了娱乐观众而假扮
We pretend to entertain and…
玛西撒 很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Mathesar, I am so sorry. God, I am so sorry.
现在你知道了
So now you know.
拉特上尉 接上反应堆 把能量推到超载
Lieutenant Lathe, hardwire the reactor core to overload.
我要把这飞行器炸成灰
I would like to blow this troublesome vehicle to dust.
萨理斯 我的人♥民♥怎么办
Sarris, what about my people?
是 死得太简单了 不是吗
Yes, far too simple a death for them, isn’t it?
拉特 打开C层的氧气密封门
Lathe, open an oxygen seal on level C.
让我们的朋友透透气
Let the air in a bit for our friends.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a…
把他们
Release them
放到太空里去
into space.
反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超负荷
Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden.
反应堆9分钟之后爆♥炸♥
Core implosion estimated in nine minutes.
反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超负荷
Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden.

Hey!
反应堆9分钟之后爆♥炸♥
Core implosion estimated in nine minutes.
大团圆结局在哪儿 贾森
Where’s the happy ending, Jason?
用不放弃 用不妥协
“Never give up. Never surrender. ”
大概现在该是你退场的时间了
Maybe it’s about time you just backed off,
你这个鱼翅膀脑袋的畸形
you fin-headed monstrosity.
贾森
Jason.
你什么
You what?
你开始像你在17集中表演的那样干了
You’re starting to act like you did in episode 17,
你这个爱出风头的老东西
you scene-stealing hack.
噢 是的
Oh, right!
感觉怎么样 贾森 这值得吗 你把我们都害死了
Well, how does it feel, Jason? Was it worth it? You’ve murdered us all!
-闭嘴 -因为你 几百人就要死了
-Shut up. -Hundreds to die just because of you!
-我叫你住嘴 -你们一起到那边去
-I told you to shut up! -Both of you, get in there.
几百人就要死了
Hundreds to die,
因为你想扮演指挥官 你疯了
just because you want to play at being commander, you raving lunatic.
我会在地狱等着你 是吧
Then I’ll see you in hell, won’t I?
当心 贾森
Look out, Jason!
拿住他的枪 拿住他的枪
Get his gun! Get the gun!
拿住
Take that!
抱歉 门有点紧 你们看见了吗
Sorry… The door’s a little sticky. Did you see that?
我叫人送一罐WD-40来
I’ll get one of my boys up here with a can of WD-40.
-你一直都留一手的 -爱出风头的老东西 真赏脸
-You used to pull your punches. -Scene-stealing hack? Thank you.
-自大狂 -不知道那是哪里来的
-Raving egomaniac? -Wonder where I got that from?
伙计们
Hey, guys.

Look.
他们窒息了
They’re suffocating.
反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超负荷
Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden.
反应堆8分钟之后爆♥炸♥
Core implosion estimated in eight minutes.
将军 你的飞船已经准备好了
General, your transport is ready for departure.
反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超载
Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden.
反应堆7分钟之后爆♥炸♥
Core implosion estimated in seven minutes.
-计算机 关掉反应堆 -不可能
-Computer, shut down the core. -Unable.
存储器检查失效 反应堆系统硬件损坏
Memory checksum invalid. Core systems hardware damaged.
我们这么办
All right, all right, listen up. This is what we gotta do.
格温 你和我 到反应堆去手工关掉它
Gwen, you and I, we’re gonna get to the core and shut it down manually.
佛莱德 带上盖伊和拉里拉 关掉阀门
Fred, take Guy and Laliari. You find that valve, shut it off,
在空气消耗完之前
before those Thermians run out of air.
亚历山大 你到宿舍去
Alexander, get to the barracks,
他们如果不能把门打开 你帮他们
see if you can’t wedge a door open in case they can’t do that.
-好的 -等等 贾森 我做什么
-Okay. -Wait, Jason. What about me?
我做些什么
What do I do?
你去练习开飞船 走吧
You’re gonna practice driving. Let’s go!
练习开飞船
Practice driving.
我们是要去关闭一个核反应堆
So we get to shut down a neutron reactor?
-没错 -我很不乐意承认 但是 贾森
-That’s right. -Well, I hate to break it to you, Jason,
我不知道怎么关闭一个核反应堆
but I don’t know how to shut down a neutron reactor,
除非你在我不知道的时候学过
and unless you took a Learning Annex course I don’t know about,
我相信你和我一样也不知道怎么关闭一个核反应堆
I’m pretty sure you don’t know how to shut down a neutron reactor, either.
是 我不知道 但有人知道
No, I don’t, but I know someone who does.
布兰登 亲爱的 到车♥库♥来
Brandon, honey, the garbage.
妈妈 我很忙
Mother, I’m quite busy.
快点 布兰登 别让我叫你第二遍
Come on, Brandon, don’t make me ask you again.
还有10分钟就好了 我保证
Just 10 more minutes, okay, Ma? I promise.
嗨 有人吗
Hello? Anybody there?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
找到他了 听我说 我是贾森·耐斯密斯
Got him. Listen to me. This is Jason Nesmith.
我在扮演NSEA保护者的指挥官彼得·昆西·塔加特
I play Commander Peter Quincy Taggart, NSEA Protector.
我们上次见面是有过几次交锋
We accidentally traded voxes the other day when we bumped into each other.
是的 我明白了 指挥官
Commander, I see. Okay.
好 你叫什么 孩子
What’s your name, son?
布兰登
Brandon.
布兰登 我记得你在那次影迷见面会上
Brandon, I remember you. From the convention, right?
问了一些关于飞船的技术问题
You asked all those little technical questions about the ship,
我对你发了火
and I was a little short with you.
是的 指挥官 我只是想
Yes, yes, I know, Commander, and I actually wanna…
我想告诉你 我对你所说的想了很多
I just wanted to tell you that I thought a lot about what you said…
-没事 听着 -但我想让你知道
-It’s okay. Now, listen. -But I want you to know
我不是一个白♥痴♥ 懂吗
that I’m not a complete brain case, okay?
我完全理解那只是电视节目
I understand completely that it’s just a TV show.
-等等 等一下 -据我所知那没有铍合金球
-Hold… Wait a minute… -I know there’s no beryllium sphere…
-停下 停一下 -没有数字传送器 没有飞船
-Stop. Stop for a second. Stop. Wait. -no digital conveyor, no ship.
那全是真的
It’s all real.
噢 天哪 我就知道
Oh, my God, I knew it. I knew it! I knew it!
我和我的船员遇到了点麻烦 需要你的帮助
The crew and I are in a lot of trouble and we need your help.
反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超载
Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden.
反应堆6分钟之后爆♥炸♥
Core implosion estimated in six minutes.
先生 是你 谢天谢地
Sir, it’s you. Thank Ipthar.
奎克 你在那儿干什么
Quellek? What are you doing up there?
我利用这逃了出来
I avoided capture by using your Mak’tar stealth haze.
大伙在哪
Where is everyone?
跟我来 路上解释给你听
Come with me. I’ll explain on the way.
好的 我们在C层第5通道 现在干什么
All right, we’re at level C, hallway five. Now what?
到武器库那边去 右边第二个左转 穿过走廊
Go to weapons storage, your second left, through the passage.
那里通往一个多用途隧♥道♥系统
Now, that leads to a system of utility corridors
穿过飞船内部
through the bowels of the ship.
-打开了 -你知道吗 我去找凯利
-Open. -You know what? I’m gonna get Kyle.
他最了解多用途隧♥道♥系统
He knows the utility tunnel system better than anybody alive.
38 39 40
38, 39, 40.
我们要做关掉通往宿舍的阀门
All right. All we have to do is turn off the valve to the barracks.
嗨 布兰登
Hi, Brandon.
没时间开玩笑了 凯利 现在是5级警报
No time for pleasantries, Kyle. We have a level 5 emergency.
你还有多用途系统地图吗 曾经走过是吗
You’ve still got the utility systems walk-through, right?
是的 我走过28区 修里斯特去过更高层
Yeah, I’ve got sectors one through 28. I think Hollister has the upper levels.
太好了 叫大家都上网
Great, we’ll get everybody online.
踩那个金属踏板 指挥官
Pedal to the metal, Commander.
踩那个金属踏板 指挥官
Pedal to the metal, Commander.
将军 我们收到消息
General! I have just received word that the commander of the Protector
指挥官和他的船员逃跑了
and his command crew have escaped custody.
什么
What?
找到他们
Find them!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章佐罗传奇
下一篇文章佐罗的面具
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!