好吧 格温 把图像接过来
All right, Gwen, put me back on with him.
好的 我告诉你 他就在你面前
Well, I’m trying to tell you, you are back on.
也许我并不是又蠢又丑 指挥官
Perhaps I’m not as stupid as I am ugly, Commander!
我给了你”杀”的手势
I gave you the “kill” gesture.
没 你给了”我们完了”的手势 我那时是表示同意
Yeah. No, you gave me the “we’re dead” signal. I was agreeing with you.
-就像我知道去哪里松开按钮一样 -嘿 伙计们
-Like I know where the hold button is. -Hey, you guys.
有个红颜色的物体
There’s a red thingy
-在向那个绿色的物体靠近 -什么
-moving toward the green thingy. -What?
红颜色的物体在向绿色的物体靠近
Red thingy moving toward the green thingy.
我想 我们就是那个绿色物体
I think we’re the green thingy.
有个小礼物 指挥官
A little present for you, Commander.
我们快离开离开这里 快转弯 快 快
We got to get out of here! Move the ship! Turn it! Move it! Go!
噢 不
Oh, no!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
汤米 我们走
Tommy, Tommy, let’s go!
-离开这里 -贾森 我该怎么办
-Get us out of here! -Jason, what do I do?
-快走 走 快 -我怎么办
-Let’s go! Go, go, go! -What do I do?
他们也转弯了 他们过来了
They’re turning. They’re coming!
全速向前冲
Thrust ahead, full!
开火
Fire at will.
-快点啊 汤米 -贾森 我已经最快了
-Go faster, Tommy! -I’m going as fast as I can, Jason!
它还跟在我们后面
She’s still behind us!
启动涡轮
Well, press “turbo. ”
像我常说的那样 启动涡轮 好没
I’ve always said, “Press the turbo, ” right?
-噢 在这里 在这了 -好了 按住它别松开
-It’s right here! Right here! -Well, press it and hold it down!
敌人在加速
The enemy is matching velocity.
-敌人在加速 -我已经听到了
-Enemy is matching velocity. -We heard it the first time!
噢 天哪 我在复述电脑的话
Gosh, I’m doing it. I’m repeating the darn computer.
嘿 伙计们 听着
Hi, guys. Listen,
电脑在告诉我 发动机已经承受不了了
they’re telling me the generators won’t take it.
飞船要散架啦 仅供参考
The ship is breaking apart and all that. Just FYI.
-我们必须停下来 -停下来就完了
-We’ve got to stop! -We stop and we die.
-汤米 按住涡轮按钮啊 -你不能让涡轮停下啊
-Tommy, just hold that thing down! -You cannot hold the turbo down!
-涡轮按钮是短暂加速用的 -噢 你是知道的
-It’s for quick boosts! -Like you know!
我记得那声音 那是个不祥的声音
I remember that sound. That’s a bad sound.
等等 我们也许能在那片云那边甩掉他们
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! We might be able to lose them in this cloud here.
-我不认为那是片云 -玛西撒 那是什么
-I don’t think that’s a cloud. -Mathesar, what is it?
那是12185年的宇宙大战留下的雷区
This is the Tothian minefield left standing from the great war of 12185.
啊 天哪
Oh, God!
你是不是能一个雷也别碰上
Could you possibly try not to hit every single one?
对不起 它在向我们飘过来 我想一定是有磁性
Sorry, man, they’re drifting towards us. I think they’re magnetic!
还前进吗 先生
Continue forward, sir?
耐心点 上尉
Patience, Lieutenant.
耐心
Patience.
-我们必须停下来 -我们快过去了
-We’ve got to stop! -We’re almost through this.
-怎样 你还好吗 -还好
-You okay? You all right? -Yeah.
大家都好吗 汤米在哪儿
Everybody all right? Where’s Tommy?
-汤米 你还好吗 -噢 老兄
-Tommy! You all right? -Oh, man!
不好 我的胳膊骨折了 别碰 别碰我胳膊
No, my arm is broke. Don’t touch it! Don’t touch it!
-我带他去医务室 -谢谢 玛西撒
-I’ll take him to medical quarters. -Thanks, Mathesar.
亚历 你去哪儿
Alex, where are you going?
看看有没有酒吧
To see if there’s a pub!
前进推动轴87%损坏
Forward thruster shaft, 87% damage.
矢量防护装置96%损坏
Aft vector guards, 96% damage.
32 34 40区结构性破裂
Structural breaches in quadrants 32, 34, 40…
-发动机怎么样 -前进推动轴87%损坏
-What about the engines? -Forward thruster shaft, 87% damage.
电脑 发动机怎么样了 我们没动力了
Computer, what about the engines? Why don’t we have power?
铍球被压断裂了
The beryllium sphere has fractured under stress.
断掉了
It’s fractured.
能修好吗
Can it be repaired?
计算机 能修好吗
Computer, can it be repaired?
铍金球损坏 无法修复
Damage to beryllium sphere irreparable.
必须找到新的铍金
New source of beryllium must be secured.
我们要再找一个来
We need another one.
你弄坏了飞船 你把该死的飞船弄坏了
You broke the ship. You broke the bloody ship!
计算机 船上有备用的铍金球吗
Computer, is there a replacement beryllium sphere on board?
计算机 船上有备用的铍金球吗
Computer, is there a replacement beryllium sphere on board?
没有 没有备用的
Negative. No reserve beryllium sphere exists on board.
看来没有有备用的了
No, we have no extra beryllium sphere on board.
那就真的他妈的咯
You know, that is really getting annoying!
在这破飞船上我还有工作要做
Look, I have one job on this lousy ship.
虽然有点傻 但我还是要做 明白吗
It’s stupid, but I’m gonna do it, okay?
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
万分抱歉 我们让你们失望了
A thousand apologies. We have failed you.
你们怎么会让我们失望呢
How have you failed us?
我们看过你们在更危急的 情况下都能转危为安
We have seen you victorious in much more desperate situations.
是我们的错 是飞船的错
The fault must lie with us, with the ship.
不 玛西撒 不是你的错 也不是飞船的错
No, Mathesar, it is not your fault, and it’s not the ship’s fault.
是 是 是 我的错
It’s my fault. We screwed…
我们 我们并不像你们想像的那样
We are not the people you think we are.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
在你们的星球上 有没有电视节目
Didn’t you make any TV shows on your planet?
有戏剧 电影吗
Any theater? Films?
关于你们自己文化的记录片
The historical documents of your culture. Yes, in fact,
是 实际上 我们已经 开始学习你们记录历史了
we have begun to document our history from your example.
不 不是历史记录片
No, not historical documents.
我的意思是 那些并不全是记录片
They’re not all historical documents.
你不会认为吉利干岛是个
I mean, surely you don’t think that Gilligan’s Island is a…
那些可怜的家伙
Those poor people.
噢 兄弟
Oh, brother.
我们搞砸了
We’re screwed.
在你们的星球上没有人
Is there no one on your planet who behaves in a way
做一些和事实相反的事情吗
that’s contrary to reality?
你是说
You are speaking of…
-欺骗 谎言 -欺骗 谎言
-Deception, lies. -Deception, lies.
我们也是最近和萨理斯打交道时
We have only recently become aware of this concept
才对欺骗有了些概念
in our dealings with Sarris.
萨理斯经常嘴上这么说 做起来又是另一回事
Often, Sarris will say one thing and do another.
许诺我们以仁慈 却施以毁灭
Promise us mercy, but deliver destruction.
我们花了很大的代价才开始了解这个概念
It is a concept we are beginning to learn at some great cost.
你们不是说你们和萨理斯有什么共同点吧
But if you are saying that any of you could have traits in common with Sarris…
指挥官 我们在附近的星球上发现了铍金
Hey, Commander, listen. We found some beryllium on a nearby planet.
我们也许能到那里 只要我们改装一下我们的太阳能模型
And we might be able to get there if we reconfigure the solar matrix
设置成平行向热推进
in parallel for endothermic propulsion.
你怎么想
What do you think?
-我们试试吧 -好的
-We’ll do that! -All right!
这就对了 来吧 拥抱一下 来啊
That’s right again. That’s… Come on, group hug. Come on.
拉扎罗斯博士 但愿我没有违约
Dr. Lazarus, I hope I am not breaching protocol,
我站在你面前觉得很渺小
but I am so very humbled to stand in your presence.
我对你所有的任务都仔细研究过
I have studied your missions extensively.
虽然 我是个赛米亚人
Though I am Thermian,
但我是按照你们的人生观来生活的
I have lived my life by your philosophy,
也遵守马卡他星球的法律
by the code of the Mak’tar.
很好 真是太好了
Good, that’s very nice.
上帝作证 拉扎罗斯博士
By Grabthar’s hammer, Dr. Lazarus…
别这样 我没开玩笑
Don’t do that. I’m not kidding.
抱歉 先生 我只是
I’m sorry, sir, I was only…
别那样
Just don’t.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
永不放弃 永不妥协
Never give up. Never surrender.
拉扎罗斯博士 这是你要的表面对照转换器
Dr. Lazarus? Here is your surface mapper.
我把他设计成能匹配
I have programmed it to the coordinates of a beryllium sphere
足够密度的铍金球
of sufficient density.
祝好运 先生
Good luck on your mission, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
你干的很好 汤米
You’re doing good, Tommy.
我改主意了 我要回去
I changed my mind. I want to go back.
你搞得一团糟 现在你想回去了
After the fuss you made about getting left behind?
是的 当我认为我是你们的一员的时候 我是这么想的
Yeah, but that’s when I thought I was the crewman that stays on the ship
呆在飞船上 外面有什么在等着我 这让我很苦恼
and something is up there then it kills me.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章佐罗传奇
下一篇文章佐罗的面具
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!