他本来要去也门的
He was on his way to Yemen.
现在多亏了你
Now thanks to you
他的位置要被某个父母健在的人取代
his place is gonna be taken by someone with parents.
能感觉到疼痛
Someone who feels pain.
和恐惧
Fear.
那些我们在他身上剔除了的情感
Which we had edited out of him.
一个有诸多弱点的人
Someone with just as many weaknesses,
正如我们想要除掉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样
as the terrorists that we’re trying to kill.
你觉得那样更好吗
And you gonna tell me that’s better?
那你怎么不把他们组建支军队
So why not make a whole army of ’em?
是啊 为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
想想看我们能拯救多少美国家庭
Think how many American families we can spare.
再没有人的儿子 或女儿会战死
Nobody’s son, or daughter would ever have to die.
再也没有老兵回家后患上创伤后应激障碍
No vet comes home with PTSD
然后自杀
and kills himself.
我们可以保障世界的安全
We can keep the whole world safe
不再有悲痛 所以
without any actual grief, so…
我伤害谁了吗
Who would I be hurting?
你在讲的可是人 克雷
You’re talking about people, Clay.
亨利
Henry.
这是双子实验室做过最人性化的事了
This is the most humane thing that Gemini’s ever done.
外面世界还有多少个我
How many more of me are running around out there?
只有一个你 小克
There’s only one you, Junior.
他就是个武器
He was a weapon.
而你是我儿子
You’re my son.
我爱你
And I love you.
就像任何父亲爱任何孩子一样
As much as any father ever loved any kid.
我没有父亲
I don’t have a father.
永别了 克雷
Goodbye, Clay.
等等 等等
Hey, hey.
所以我们应该怎么办
So what the hell are we gonna do?
把他交出去吗 他们不会审判他的
Gonna turn him in? They not gonna try him.
他们不会关掉他的实验室的
They not gonna shot down his lab.
我们必须现在结束这一切
We have to end this this right now.
等等
Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
如果你按下了扳机
You pull that trigger
你就会毁掉你内心的一部分
and you gonna break something inside of yourself.
那部分再也不会愈合了
That will never get fixed again.
别这样
Don’t.
放手吧
Let it go.
把枪给我
Give it to me.
被鬼魂困扰的滋味可不好受
You don’t want those ghosts.
相信我
Trust me.
你应该知道不该那样做
You should know better than that.
真令人惊讶你竟然在乎这个
Surprised you give a shit.
既然这样
Well…
我们做不成朋友了
We can’t be friends anymore.
因为你的确让他们杀我
Because you did let them try to kill me.
但这不代表我要眼看着你喝酒喝死
But, that doesn’t mean I wanna see you drink yourself to death.
双子实验室被拆除了
The Gemini lab’s been dismantled.
克隆项目已成历史了
Cloning program is history.
那小克呢
And Junior?
没人动得了他
He’s untouchable.
没人会去烦他了 再也不会了
No one will bother him. Ever.
而且我们调查过了 再没有克隆人了
And we checked, there are no more clones.
那你有什么打算
What about you?
监察主任打电♥话♥了
IG called.
我在等着起诉 但是
I’m looking at charges, but
如果我出庭指证珍内特
if I bury Janet,
可以争取脱罪
I can make a deal.
她自找的
She earned it.
我真的很抱歉 亨利
I’m really sorry, Henry.
-保重 戴尔 -你也是
– Take care, Dell. – Yeah, you too.
退休快乐
And happy retirement.
六个月后
见到你真高兴
Good to see you.
祝贺你升职了
Congrats on a promotion.
我听说他们要搞点大计划
I heard they got big plans.
不过经历过你的事以后
Well, after you pretty sure
我觉得我什么都应付得来了
I can handle anything.
-你最近怎么样 -还好 就是
– How’ve you been? – Good, just…
处理了巴伦的后事
Settled Baron’s estate.
把他的骨灰撒到了加勒比海
Scattered his ashes in the Caribbean.
我也不知道 也许我现在想做的
I don’t know, all I wanna do now is
就是为世界做些好事
put some good in the world.
但需要弄明白怎么去做
Just gotta figure out how.
你会弄明白的
Yeah, you will.
你睡得还好吗
You sleeping okay?
好多了
Better.
不再梦见鬼魂了
No ghosts?
不像之前那么频繁了
Not like before.
对了 前几天我真的照了镜子
Oh, and I actually looked in the mirror the other day.
-是吗 -一点都不恐怖
– Really? – It wasn’t horrendous.
说到照镜子
Speaking mirrors.
一会见
Catch you later.
这是什么
What’s this?
这就是你
This is you.
护照 出生证明 驾照
Passport, birth certificate, driver’s license.
显然你信用度很不错
Apparently you got pretty good credit.
我喜欢你选的名字
I love the name you chose.
杰克逊吗
Jackson?
是我母亲的名字
It’s my mother’s name.
她先是我的母亲
She was my mother first.
好吧好吧
Yeah, yeah.
别跟我来敷衍这一套 小伙子
Don’t you “yeah, yeah” me, young man.
走吧 我知道个吃午饭的好地方
Come on, I know a good place for lunch.
你选定专业了吗
So you settled down on major yet?
倾向于选工程
Leaning towards engineering.
工程吗
Engineering?
你应该听她的
Yeah, you should listen to her.
如果我是你 我也确实算是
If I were you, which I sorta am,
我就选计算机科学
I’d go with computer science.
那个留着研究生再学
Save that for grad school.
应该先从人文学开始的
You want start with humanities.
-好吧别听她的 -别听他的
– Okay, don’t listen to her. – Don’t listen to him.
先学经典打好基础
You need a grounding on the classics.
不好意思 我正和我自己说话呢
Excuse me, I’m trying to talk to myself over here.
你确实在自言自语 但你没和他说话
Yeah, you are talking to yourself, but you’re not talking to him.
听着 我只是想趁年轻多犯错
Look, I just made a lot of mistakes when I was young.
而且我真的想自己经历错误
And I’d actually like to make some of those mistakes myself.
我想说的是我已经经历过那些错误了
What I’m trying to say is, I made
所以你不必再经历
them already so you don’t have to.
但他不是你
But he’s not you.
你们俩都冷静一下
Okay, everybody chill the hell out.
我会没事的
I’m gonna be okay.
如果你没事
If you’re okay,
那我就没事
I’m okay.
怎么了
What?
我就是不敢相信三十年后我会长成你这样
I just can’t believe that in 30 years I’m gonna look like you.
什么 得了吧 你想得美
What? Please. You wish.
小子 你巴不得三十年后长得像我呢
Boy, you better hope you look like me in 30 years.
你面前的可是五十岁 成熟的老鲜肉
This is 50-year old, mature man meat you’re looking at.
五十一岁
51.
我刷牙 我用牙线 我努力工作
I brush, I floss. I work hard.
等你五十岁了 我打赌你不能像我一样
When you’re 50, I bet you won’t be
每天早上都爬起来跑步锻炼
dragging your ass around the track every morning like I do.
事实上 我们可以现在就比一下
In fact, we can race now.
我们现在就比 现在就去那个拐角
We can race right now, we take it to the corner right now.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章超人总动员
下一篇文章好小子们
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!