我离开的时候 胸前挂着奖章
By the time I left, I had medals on the chest.
母亲已经去世了 然后
She was gone, and…
我就成了这幅样子
I have become this.
你得在深陷泥潭前就离开那里
You gotta walk away while you still can.
-我只会这些 -不 是他只教了你这些
– This is all I know. – No, this is all he taught you.
停手吧 你还来得及过另外一种生活
Stop now, you can still become something else.
当然了
Sure.
医生还是律师
A Doctor? Lawyer?
丈夫 父亲
Husband, father.
所有因为这份工作无法去做的事
And all the things this job gives you the excuse not to be.
我都未曾经历过
I threw all of that away.
第二次机会再浪费掉实在可惜
It’s shame to waste these gifts the second time around.
抱歉 还没问过你名字
I’m sorry, what is your name?
他们一直叫我小克
It’s always been Junior.
小克雷
Clay Junior.
我也不知道我该叫什么了
I don’t really know anymore.
这又是一个金盆洗手的好理由
That’s another really good reason to quit.
你确定要去吗
Do you sure about this?
我要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
我们见到他时怎么做
So, what happens when we get to him?
他不会投降的
He’s not gonna surrender.
他的电♥话♥
That’s him.
我能跟他说话吗
Can I talk to him?
我想第一个告诉他我们成为好朋友了
I want to be the one to tell him we all BFFs now.
接吧
Take it.
我是小克
This is Junior.
你和布洛根在一起吗
Are you with Brogan?
我为什么会和他在一起
Why would I be with him?
你派我去杀他的 不记得了吗
You sent me to kill him, didn’t you?
不重要了 快跑
It doesn’t matter, just run.
什么
What?
跑 离他远点 快
Run, get away from him. Now.
小克 我只希望你安全无恙
Junior, I just want you safe.
为什么
Why?
因为我是你最爱的实验品吗
Because I’m your favorite experiment?
不 因为我是你父亲你必须听我的
No, because I’m your father and you need to listen to me.

Run!
下车 快跑
Get out off the car! Go!
巴伦
Baron!

No!
快走
Come on!
我很遗憾 亨利
I’m sorry, Henry.
-米歇尔警长 -请讲
– Chief Mitchell? – Go ahead.
我是克雷·维里斯 我希望你的小队撤退
Clay Verris, I need your units to stand down.
长官
Sir?
我们正在与一个有生物武器的
We’re engaging with a terrorist cell that
恐怖组织交火
has a weaponized biological capability.
所有小队 马上后撤 快
All units, go back, immediately!
联邦当局已接到通知 正在来的路上
Federal authorities have been notified and they en route.
收到 有消息随时通知 克雷
Affirmative, keep me posting, Clay.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你现在得让你的人撤退 快
You gotta stand your men down, now!
你做了正确的选择 小克
You did the right thing, Junior
离开他
of walking away from him.
我这是懦夫之举
I did what a coward would do.
令我自己恶心
Makes me sick!
是我对你要求的太多了
I was asking too much of you.
我现在明白了
I can see that now.
他不应该在车里被导弹射死 父亲
He deserves better than a missile shot into his car, pop.
他应该怎样都无所谓 他非死不可
It doesn’t matter what he deserves, he has to die.
你会命令那些暴徒们停手吗
Are you gonna call those goons off now?
不会 但你可以
No. But you can.
开枪射死我 你来下命令
Just fire that. Take command.
盔甲的弱点在关节处
Armor’s weak at the joints.
眼睛和脖子是致命点
Eyes and neck are the kill shots.
你右边 我处理左边
Take right, I’ll take left.
枪口朝下
Muscle, discipline.
注意子弹数量
Watch you round count.
你掩护 我命中
You set, I spike.
-准备好了吗 -明白
– Ready? – Roger that.
-我出来了 -找掩体
– I’m out! – Take cover!
去吧
Set!
趴下
Get down!
我是想让你成为一个男子汉
I am trying to make you a man!
我应该克隆我自己的
I should have cloned myself.
慈爱 无私 尽职的父亲
Loving, dedicated, present father?
就在那
Right there!
来吧
Go ahead.
动手吧
Do it.
你还有几发子弹
How many rounds you got left?
一发
One.
好吧
Okay.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
为什么
For what?
把你牵扯进来
For getting you into this.
是我一直在监视你
I was the one surveilling you.
没错
Yeah.
不管怎么说 抱歉
Anyway, sorry.
现在我们一起杀出去吧
Now let’s fight our way out of this thing.
你是个好搭档
You’re a great partner.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起丢下你跑了
Sorry I ran.
没关系 今晚确实很艰辛
Yeah, that’s been a rough night.
外面还有多少人
How many more out there?
我没看到还有
I didn’t see any.
维里斯呢
Verris?
不省人事了
Out of commission.
但还活着吗
But still alive?

Yes.
拿着
Here.
伤口严重吗
How bad is that?
我没事
I’m fine.
你有事
You’re not.
去守住电梯
Hold the elevator position.
我们去断后
We gonna secure an out.
退后
Back off!
你不疼吗
Don’t you feel pain?
我不懂你为什么这么生气 亨利
I don’t know why you’re so angry, Henry?
你是这一切的灵感来源
You were the inspiration for all of this.
你知道我是怎么想的这个主意的吗
You know where I got the idea?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
在海夫吉
Khafji.
看到你在战场上的风采
Watching you go house to house,
我不禁希望我手下有这样一群人
wishing I had a whole division of men –
都和你一样出色
all as good as you.
想着是否有这个可能
Wondering if that could be possible.
你应该感到受宠若惊
You should be flattered.
你该去死
You should be dead.
你看到这发生的一切了
You saw what happened over there.
一场暴行
An atrocities.
朋友的骨灰被送回家乡
Friends being sent home in a pine box.
如果有更好的方法
Why should we accept that
为什么我们要接受这一切
If there is a better way?
看看我们创造的一切
And look what we created.
他是你和我的合体
It’s got both of us in.
你难道不认为你的国家
Don’t you think your country deserves
值得拥有一个完美版本的你吗
a perfect version of you?
从来都没有完美版本的我
There is no perfect version of me,
或他 或任何人
or him, or anybody.
没有吗
No?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章超人总动员
下一篇文章好小子们
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!