谢谢你为我服务
Thank you for your time.
这是样本
Here are the samples.
结果至少得等到
Least I can do for you in…
2天后
2 days.
我2小时后就要
This I need in 2 hours.
我们约到了尤里
We have a meeting with Yuri.
他同意跟我们会面了
He agreed to sit with us.
你还好吗
You alright?
我想我已经知道了为什么他和你那么像了 亨利
I think I know why is he as good as you, Henry.
他就是你
He is you.
你说什么
What?
这里有个基因检测站 我去找了他们
There’s a DNA lab here, I gave them samples.
化验了你的 还有他棒球帽上的样本
Yours and the baseball cap he was wearing.
他真的和你长得太像了
He just, he looks so much like you.
我想他可能是你的儿子 所以我才
I thought he had to be your son, so I…
他们化验了3次
They did 3 tests.
检测你和他的基因
Your DNA and his.
3次的化验结果都是一致的
All 3 came back identical.
不是相近 是一致
Not close, identical.
也就是说 你们是同一个人
As in, same person.
他是你的克隆
He’s your clone.
我想过我是不是错把两份
I thought I’ve made a mistake that I
同一个人的样本给了他们
gave them two samples of the same person.
但是我没有
But I didn’t.
他就是你
He is you.
这怎么可能呢
How’s that even possible?
这很复杂 不过是有可能的
It’s complicated, but it’s doable.
只需要有一个代♥孕♥母亲和一份基因样本
All you’d really need is a surrogate mother and a DNA sample.
如果他们可以克隆人的话
If they could clone a person.
他们怎么不去多克隆一些
You’d think that they’d clone more
医生或者科学家 而是克隆
doctors or scientists, not…

me.
他们应该克隆纳尔逊·曼德拉
They could’ve cloned Nelson Mandela.
纳尔逊·曼德拉做不到从两公里外
Nelson Mandela couldn’t kill a man
杀死一个在行驶中的火车上的人
on a moving train from 2 kilometers away.
尤里
Yuri?
布洛根先生
Mr. Brogan?
开始之前 我必须承认
Before we begin, I must confess.
我多年来一直都很钦佩您的工作
I have admired your work for many years.
等等 所以你知道我是谁
Wait. So you know who I am?
用你们的话来说就是
“Long time listener, first time caller”, –
久闻大名 今日得见
as they say in your country.
我本应该恭喜你
I would congratulate you
光荣退休 但是
on your retirement, but…
你最后一次任务
your last job has…
并不顺利 是吗
loose ends, yes?
是啊 我的政♥府♥不仅骗了我 还打算杀掉我
Yeah, well… My government lied to me and then tried to kill me.
你是指这个吧
If that’s what you mean.
是的
Yes.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 这就是家常便饭
In Russia, you call that “Tuesday”.
但美国人会觉得很受伤
But Americans, it hurts your feelings.
所以呢
So.
所以多莫夫为什么要回俄♥罗♥斯♥
So, why was Dormov trying to go back to Russia?
为什么派我去杀掉他
And why was I sent to kill him?
开门见山
Yeah, down to business.
果然是美国作风
Very American.
你是个大忙人
You are a busy man.
我们都是杰克的朋友
We were both friends with Jack.
他是个很好的人
He was a good man.
我和你一样悼念他的死亡
I mourn his death, like you.
但你现在还能来到这里
But the reason you are here
并且我目前还没有
and I have not killed you
杀掉你
yet.
是因为我们有着共同的敌人
Is we share a common enemy.
克雷·维里斯
Clay Verris.
他把多莫夫引到西方去 投资他的实验室
He lured Dormov to the west, funded his lab.
你已经领教过他们的成果了吧
And now you have met the fruits of their labor.
多莉羊是1996年被克隆的
Dolly the Sheep was cloned in ’96.
-但在1995年 -我就是那只羊
– But in ’95… – I was the sheep.
把它当作一种荣誉吧
Take it as a compliment.
你可是独一无二的
And you’re the only one.
他用你的基因培育那个男孩成为他的孩子
With your DNA Verris raised the boy as his son.
训练他成为最完美的杀手
Trained him to be the perfect assassin.
那多莫夫为什么要离开
So why was Dormov trying to leave?
一直以来我们都想引他回来
For years, we tried to lure him back.
但没有成功
Nothing.
直到去年他们出现了分歧
Then last year they had a fallen out.
多莫夫害怕了 就来联♥系♥我
Dormov got scared, reached out to me.
所以我
So I…
这还是解释不了为什么我被派去杀他
That still doesn’t explain why I was sent to kill him.
我们有迹象表明多莫夫取得了突破
We have indications Dormov made a breakthrough.
人类基因改造
Modified human DNA.
还能投入大规模生产
A path to mass produciton.
多莫夫希望能提高士兵的体力和智力
But Dormov wanted soldiers to be stroger, smarter.
而维里斯
Verris…
他想要别的东西
Verris wanted something else.
他想要什么
What something else?
布洛根先生
Mr. Brogan.
尽管你已经是最好的杀手
You are the best at what you do.
但还是会感到分身乏术
But still you get tired,
你也有恐惧 疑虑
you have fears, doubts,
会感到痛苦甚至悔恨
you feel pain, perhaps remorse.
你有良知
You have a conscience.
这些让你成为了一个人类
These makes you human.
但不能让你成为最理想的战士
But sub-optimital as a soldier.
不够完美
Less than perfect.
利润就会降低
Less profitable.
克雷顿 维里斯想利用基因逆天而行
Clayton Verris is playing God with DNA.
他必须被阻止
He must be stopped.
如果他这么危险 为什么你不直接发射导弹
If he’s that dangerous why don’t you send a missile?
炸了他的实验室
Blow up his lab.
我们正是要这样做
That is what we’re doing.
只不过
Except…

you
就是那枚导弹
are the missile.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
还有一件事
One last thing.
你两天前从家里逃出来了
You escaped from home two days ago?
该死
Shit.
真是太精彩了
Amazing work.
我当时真是替你捏了把汗
I was on the edge of my seat.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么知道的
How the hell you know about that?
我可是你的超级粉丝啊
I’m a big fan, what can I say?
如果他说的话有一半是真的
If even half of what he’s saying is true.
我们就得跟这个孩子聊聊
We gotta talk to this kid.
不然在此之前你都处于危险之中
You’re not gonna be safe until you do.
你觉得如果一个50岁的你出现在你面前跟你说
So you think if your 50-year old self showed up and told you
你是她的克隆 你能冷静下来吗
you’re her clone that would make you calmer?
51岁
51.
-什么 -就是提醒你一下
– What? – Just saying, you’re…
-你知道你已经51岁了吧 -已经知道了
-You know you’re 51, yeah? – I rounded.
他是一面你不愿意照的镜子 亨利
He’s the mirror you don’t want to look into, Henry.
但他是我们找到维里斯最好的机会
But he’s our best shot in getting to Verris.
珍内特·莱希特
Janet Lassiter?
谁找我
Who wants to know?
我给您传个信 女士
I got a message for you, ma’am.
有个人给我的羽毛币账户转了1000美元
From a man who transferred a $1000 into my Featherquin account
让我务必传信给你
just to make sure you got it.
那个人叫什么名字
Does this person have a name?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章超人总动员
下一篇文章好小子们
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!