天哪
Man.
那个可怜孩子
That poor kid.
他一定被吓坏了
He must be terrified.
他回家时一定感觉心如刀割
Then he’s going home, walking into a buzz saw.
我稍微睡会儿 你也睡吧
I gonna get some sleep, you too.
睡不着 梦里都是鬼魂
Not me, that’s where the ghosts are.
睡吧
Sleep.
回答我
Tell me something.
为什么要你杀他这么难
Why is it so hard for you to kill this man?
你知道我有多讨厌大吊床公园吗 爸爸?
You know how much I hate Big Hammock Park, pop?
什么
What?
从我12岁开始
Ever since I was about 12 years old.
每到生日 我们就去那里打火鸡庆祝
We were to shoot turkeys there for my birthday.
我一直都不喜欢
And I always hated it.
但我难道不是孤儿吗
But I was an orphan, right?
那你是怎么知道
So, how would we
我出生在哪天
even know when my Birthday was?
但你从未察觉到 所以我们每年都如此
But you never seen me notice so we just keep going.
好的 那你明年生日
Okay, so…
Next year we’ll try Chuck E. Cheese.
好啊
Yeah.
那你 我
You, me
还有实验室里那帮
and the lab guys,
制♥造♥我的人一起
who made me.

Yeah.

I…
一直觉得
Always believed
你不知道的话能快乐点
you’d be happier not knowing.
快乐
Happy?
你知道我什么时候觉得快乐吗 爸爸
You know when I’m happy, pop?
当我伏在地上
When I’m flat on my belly,
准备扣动扳机的那一刻
about to squeeze the trigger.
这是我唯一觉得快乐的时候
It’s the only time I’m happy.
这整件事甚至都不是意外
And this wasn’t even a mistake.
不是你搞大了谁的肚子
It’s not like you got someone pregnant
不得不担负起责任抚养我
and then had to man up and raise me.
不 是你
No, you…
做了个决定
made a decision.
要让一群科学家用一个人当模板
To have a scientist make a person
制♥造♥令一个人
out of another person.
不 事情不是这样的
No, that’s not what it was.
事情就是这样的
That’s exactly what it was.
然后你派我
Then you sent me
去杀他
to kill him.
世界上那么多枪手 为什么偏偏派我
Of all the shooters in the world, why would you send me?
这是你的梦魇 你需要自己经历这一切
It’s your darkness, you had to walk through this on your own.
或许你才是我的梦魇
Maybe you’re my darkness.
你骗我说
That lie you told me.
我的父母
That my parents
把我丢弃在消防站
dumped me at a fire station.
我信了你的话
And I believed that.
你知道这话让我多难过吗
Do you know how that made me feel?
这是个必要的谎言
It was a necessary lie.
这一切都不是必要的
None of this shit is necessary!
是你选择了要对我做这一切
You made a choice to do this to me.
-你难道看不出我现在有多”好”吗 -放屁
– Can’t you see how not okay I am? – Bullshit!
别忘了你是在和谁说话 小克
You forget who you are talking to, Junior.
我经历过战争
I’ve seen battle.
看过战士们崩溃于
I’ve seen soldiers go over the edge because
无法胜任的重担
more was being asked of them than they can give.
但你不一样
That’s not you.
你的世界稳固可靠
Your world is stable and dependable.
是我确保的这一切
I made sure of that.
你拥有亨利从来没有过的
You have something that Henry himself never had.
你有一个慈爱 无私 尽职的父亲
You have a loving, dedicated, present father.
他他妈每天都告诉你
Who tells you every goddamnit day that
你很珍贵你很重要
you are precious and that you matter.
上帝啊 我做这一切的目的
Jesus, the whole point of this thing.
就是让你不用经历亨利的痛苦
Was to give you all of Henry’s gifts
就能拥有他的天赋 我做到了
without his pain, and I did.
不要怀疑 小克
Don’t doubt, Junior.
你能做得更好
You’re better than that.
过来
Come here.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
不要让自己失望
Just don’t let yourself down.
这次邂逅一如既往 短暂却甜蜜
Like so many of my encounters, it was short, but sweet.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
这附近应该有辆卡车
It should be truck here somewhere.
不许动
Don’t move.
里面是什么
What was in that?
蜂毒
Bee venom.
你不能那么做
You can’t do that.
你不能那么做 他对蜂毒过敏
You can’t do that, he’s allergic.
亨利 你能呼吸吗
Henry, can you breathe?
亨利 努力呼吸
Henry, try to breathe.
-你还好吗 -求你了
– You okay? – Please.
亨利 亨利 你能呼吸吗
Henry, Henry, can you breathe?
求求你了
Please!
努力呼吸 亨利 亨利
Try to breathe, Henry. Henry!
呼吸
Breathe!
-你为什么要这么做 -拜托
– Why are you doing this? – Come on!
亨利 亨利 呼吸
Henry, Henry, breathe!
拜托
Come on!
亨利 呼吸
Breathe, Henry.
Epinephrine antihistamine.
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我只是想确认
I had to be sure.
不 没事
No, it’s all good.
这件事大家都很难接受
This whole shit’s been a little difficult.
我不忍♥心打断你们 但是
I hate to break up the party, but
你♥他♥妈♥怎么总知道我们在哪
how the hell do you always know where we are?
他们在追踪你
They’re tracking you.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
三年前的手术中给你装的芯片
They chipped you. During your surgery 3 years ago.
维里斯
Verris.
你也认识他
You know him too?
一起去过巴拿马 科威特 索马里
Panama, Kuwait, Somalia.
你能带我们去找他吗
Can you take us to him?
我们得阻止他
We need to shut him down.
我们两个一起
Both of us.
你在费城长大对吧
You grew up in Philadelphia, right?
是的
Yeah.
叫波顿的一个地方
The place called the Bottom.
波顿
The Bottom.
跟我说说母亲的事情
Tell me about my mother.
海伦·杰克逊·布洛根
Helen Jackson Brogan.
两份工作干了四十年
Worked two jobs for 40 years.
那女人以前经常抽我屁♥股♥
That woman used to whip my ass.
是不是你活该
Did you deserve it?
大多数时候
Usually.
我那时愤怒 愚蠢 从未真正
Does being angry and stupid
尝试过任何事情 是不是活该
and never really trying at anything mean you deserve it?
父亲不常在家 在我5岁时离开了
Our father wasn’t around much, he left when I was 5.
我想母亲每次都会在我脸上看见父亲
And I think every time she looked at me, she just saw him.
我必须离开那里
I had to get the hell outta there.
参了军
Joined the Core.
我第一次交到了真正的朋友
First time I’ve ever made any real friends.
乌拉
‘Oorah!’
在那认识了克雷·维里斯
Met Clay Verris there.
发现了我非常非常擅长的东西
Found something I was really, really good at.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章超人总动员
下一篇文章好小子们
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!