快一点! 上膛
Faster! Load.
快点!
Faster!
快点! 快点!
Do it! Do it!
快点!
Do it!
快点!
Do it!
好好的教他们 少校
Teach them properly, major.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
全体 立正!
Attention, company!
准备!
Ready!
瞄准!
Aim!
开火!
Fire!
早安 少校 你起的真早
Good morning, major. You’re up early.
我想和你谈谈
I wanna talk to you.
没问题
Certainly.
你不介意下马吧?
If you wouldn’t mind getting down from your horse.
好点了吗?
Better?
你为什么这样对他们 罗伯?
Why do you treat the men this way, Robert?
我该怎么对他们?
How should I treat them?
把他们当人看?
Like men?
那汤玛斯又怎么说? 你为什么对他那么凶?
And what about Thomas? Why are you so hard on him?
他不是一名好士兵 他们必须为上战场做准备
He’s not a very good soldier. I’m getting these men ready for battle.
罗伯 他们已经能和第七军媲美
Robert, they’re already as good as the Seventh ever was.
– 他们行军已经有进步 而且非常有纪律 – 不是因为你的训练
– They march well. They’re disciplined. – No thanks to you.
– 对不起 你说什么? – 你听到我说的了
– I beg your pardon? – You heard me.
你以为你是谁? 一副高高在上的样子
Who do you think you are, acting the high- up colonel?
你忘了 我了解你…
You seem to forget, I know you…
…汤玛斯也一样
…and so does Thomas.
佛诺布
Forbes.
如果你对我们做的事 不赞同的话…
If you don’t believe in what we’re doing here…
– … 也许你不该参加的 – 参加什么?
– … maybe you shouldn’t be part of it. – Part of what?
左 右 左 右 小指对准裤子的缝线?
Left, right, left, right, little finger along the seams of your trousers?
行军也许是他们唯一要做的事 罗伯
Marching is probably all they’ll ever get to do, Robert.
我的任务…
It is my job…
…就是让他们上得了战场
…to get these men ready.
我会达成任务的
And I will.
他们为了来这里 冒生命危险
They have risked their lives to be here.
放弃自♥由♥
They have given up their freedom.
我欠他们良多
I owe them as much as they’ve given.
我愿意为他们奉献出我的自♥由♥…
I owe them my freedom…
…必要的时候 甚至牺牲生命
… my life, if necessary.
也许你也应该一样 凯博特
Maybe so do you, Cabot.
我知道你有同感
I think you do.
刺! 防守!
Develop! Guard!
插! 刺!
Thrust! Develop!
防守! 插!
Guard! Thrust!
插! 防守!
Develop! Guard!
这可不是在跳舞 快取敌人的首级
You’re not at dancing school, son. Take his head off.
刺! 插!
Thrust! Develop!
防守!
Guard!
老天爷 圣母玛莉! 你这是在干嘛?
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, what have we here?
黑人王子居然也来练刺刀术
Bonnie Prince Charlie and his little toy bayonet.
现在可不是在看书 过去 去 去 到那边去
You’re not reading your books now. Go on, go on, get over there.
– 现在刺我 – 什么?
– Now stab me. – What?
刺我
Stab me.
快 是刺我 不是搔我痒 打我
Come on, stab, not tickle. Hit me.
快!
Come on!
你是个娘腔腔!
You prissy little schoolgirl.
你是全连最烂的士兵 快刺我!
You’re the worst soldier in this whole company. Now hit me!
没什么好丢脸的 起来
No shame, son. Get up.
我叫你起来
I said, get up.
黑鬼忘了闪躲 没什么
Nigger forgot to duck. That’s all.
士官长 管管那个人
Sergeant, deal with that man.
我可以告诉你 你很聪明 小子
Let me tell you a wee secret, son.
有一件事你得先学会 就是闭上你的嘴
The only thing you’re to learn to do is to keep your mouth shut.
算了 小子 算了
Save it, son. Save it.
士官长 你继续吧
Carry on, Sergeant Mulcahy.
– 第一排 继续操练 – 罗伯 罗伯
– First rank to the rear. Back to work. – Robert. Robert.
我想私下跟你说句话 可以吗?
I’d like to speak to you for a moment in private, if I may.
士兵想要和长官说话时…
Enlisted men wishing to speak to their commanding officer…
… 必先征求同意
… must first get permission.
懂了吗 一等兵?
You understand, private?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
防守! 刺!
Guard! Thrust!
插! 归位!
Develop! Recover!
刺! 插! 归位!
Thrust! Develop! Recover!
刺! 插! 归位!
Thrust! Develop! Recover!
防守! 刺! 插! 归位!
En garde! Thrust! Develop! Recover!
注意力集中 小子!
You better put some oomph into that, boyo!
老天
Oh, my, my, my.
有些事永远不会改变
Some things never change.
我想全世界都恨黑鬼
I guess the whole world hate the nigger.
小子 别再打鼓了….
Boy, if you don’t quit that drumming in here….
你到外面去练习打鼓吧?
Honey, why don’t you take your drum on outside and practice?
萧上校真是一个无情的人
That Colonel Shaw, he a hard man.
自大狂 专门欺负黑人的自大狂
Yeah, swell. Just a nigger- beating swell.
但他和我们在同一条船上
But he in the same boat with us.
南军抓到他 也会杀他的
Secesh come, take him, kill him too.
不是他
Not him.
他是个自大狂
He a swell.
他只是个孩子
He just a boy.
是个软弱的白人小孩
Yeah. He a weak white boy.
欺负黑人让他觉得高人一等
Beating on a nigger make him feel strong.
对吧 小雪花?
Ain’t that right, snowflake?
他从来没念过西点军校…
You know, he ain’t never been to no West Point…
…他之所以能当指挥官…
…and the only reason he in charge…
…全是靠他双亲的影响力
… is because his mommy and daddy fixed it.
对不对?
Ain’t that so?
你以为他跟别的白人不同 对吧?
You thought he was different, didn’t you?
现在呢?
What you think now?
你自以为聪明 对吧? 黑鬼
You just thought you was so smart, didn’t you, nigger?
现在该尝尝现实的滋味 不是吗?
Yeah, you in real school now though, ain’t you?
你准备怎么办? 哭吗?
What you gonna do? Cry?
他现在真的吃到苦头了 不是吗?
Yeah, he sure enough learning now, ain’t he?
– 士兵长 设岗 – 是 长官
– Sergeant, post your sentries. – Yes, sir.
全体 立正
Attention, company.
齐步走
Forward, march.
向右转
Right face.
该死的!
Oh, shit.
我听有个人说附近有一座农场 离这里大概三哩远
Young man say there’s a farm ain’t but two or three miles from here.
说那里的女人 拿麦包和肉汁给他吃
Said the lady over there give him biscuits and gravy.
她说他可以带朋友来一块儿吃
She said, if he bring his friends, she feed them too.
– 你想都别想 – 你觉得怎样? 小子?
– Don’t even think about it. – What you say, buck?
麦包和肉汁听起来挺不错的 也许还可以拿到双真正的鞋
Biscuits and gravy sound good to me. Maybe get myself some real shoes.
我警告你 小子 你被抓到的话 就死定了
I’m telling you, boy. They find out, they liable to shoot you.
黑鬼 我忘了 你到底是男的还是女的
Nigger, is you an old man or is you an old woman? I forget.
随你
All right.
甘蓝菜
Collard greens.
玉米麦包
Corn bread.
快点 睡吧
Come on, dream.
让我做个好梦
I’m waiting on you.
扔过来
Throw it over here.
亲爱的母亲:
Dear, Mother.
今天接到 佛德瑞克堡战败的消息
News today of the defeat at Fredericksburg.
如果情况再不好转 我怀疑我将不会成为一名…
If things continue to go badly, I wonder if I might not end my days…
…领导一群逃亡黑奴的法外之徒
…as an outlaw leader of a band of fugitive slaves.
虽然我很努力 但我还是不了解这些人
Try as I may, I don’t know these men.
他们的音乐和友谊…
Their music, their camaraderie…
…与我们截然不同
…which is different from ours.
以我现在的地位 如果我是一个真正强壮的人…
I am placed in a position where, if I were a man of real strength…
…我就可以成大事
… I might do a great deal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!