And you?
你能想象我领军的样子吗?
Can you picture me in charge of a regiment?
想象我领导的样子?
Picture me in charge of anything?
如果你能来 我会感觉很荣幸
I would be honored to have you.
那你就是个白♥痴♥
Well, then you’re an idiot.
是真的吗? 真的要组织黑人军团?
Rob, is it true? There’s to be a colored regiment?
好像假不了
So it seems.
那我是你第一个志愿者
Then I am your first volunteer.
敬礼!
Present arms!
怎么样 上校 我们会打败南军吗?
How do we look, colonel? We gonna whup the Secesh?
老大 我们什么时候能拿到制♥服♥?
Boss, when do we get the blue suit?
– 蓝色军装 – 是的
– Yeah, the blue suit. – Yeah.
– 我们准备好修理那些乱党了 – 准备好了 上校!
– Ready to whip them Rebs. – Ready, colonel!
– 我们什么时候能上战场? – 是啊!
– When are we gonna get to fight? – Yeah!
全民奋战抵抗?
Are we really gonna get to fight this time?
立正!
Attention!
– 早安 – 早安
– Morning. – Morning.
早安 各位
Good morning, gentlemen.
我是罗伯高德萧上校
I am Colonel Robert Gould Shaw.
是各位的指挥官
I am your commanding officer.
今天在这里看到各位 真是太高兴了
It is a great pleasure to see you all here today.
我希望将我们集♥合♥在此的勇气…
It is my hope that the same courage…
…精神和荣誉感 有一天能再度…
…spirit and honor, which has brought us together…
…将这个国家结合为一
…will one day restore this Union.
愿上帝保佑我们!
May God bless us all!
组织连队?
Form companies?
我们要先开始组织连队
We will commence with forming companies.
连长 去召集你们的属下
Company officers, take charge.
新兵请依字母顺序…
You recruits will report to your respective officers…
… 向自己连上的长官报到…
… by the letter of your company in alphabetical order…
… 请参考兵单的左上角
…which is in the top left- hand corner of your muster sheet.
– 那是一本书吗? 老兄 – 是的 的确是
– Good book, brother? – Yes, it is, actually.
我是席勒 汤玛斯·席勒
Name’s Searles. Thomas Searles.
我叫裘比·特沙特 这本书是讲什么的?
Jupiter Sharts, sir. What it about, that book?
这是一本集♥合♥了富勒 爱默生
It’s a collection of essays actually.
等一流作家的散文集
Fourier, Emerson, all the transcendentalists.
– 有图画吗? – 没有
– It got pictures? – No.
– 可以教我吗? – 我很乐意
– Teach me? – Yes, I’d be happy to.
– 可以教我吗? – 我很乐意
– Teach me? – Yes, I’d be happy to.
– 可以教我吗? – 我很乐意
– Teach me? – Yes, I’d be happy to.
1862年11月27日 麻州的瑞德兵营
看看是谁来了 看他们 看啊
Will you look at what’s walking in here! Look at them.
猪都比黑鬼好 猪至少可以吃!
I’d rather have a hog than a nigger. At least you could eat the hog!
这里天黑的还真快
Getting dark mighty early around here.
黑鬼 跳支舞 娱乐娱乐
Come on! Show us a little dance, will you, boys?
轮值哨兵! 开始站岗!
Sergeant of the guard, post your sentry.
遵命 长官!
Yes, sir!
立正!
Right there!
挺肩!
Shoulder!
向右转 行军!
Right file, right. March!
等等 听着 那是我的床位 黑鬼
Wait, no. See, that’s my space, nigger.
我一向睡在门边
I sleep better close- up on that door.
如果你不介意的话 我阅读时希望光线充足
If you don’t mind, I’d prefer a space with more sufficient reading light.
我最喜欢满嘴白人英文的黑鬼
Oh, I like it when niggers talk good as white folk.
我很乐意教你 这是我的荣幸
I’d be happy to teach you. It would be my pleasure.
小雪花 听好 我才不会跟被人豢养的黑奴学东西
Hey, look here, snowflake, I ain’t got nothing to learn from no house nigger.
我是个自♥由♥人 我爸爸也是
I am a free man, as was my father before me.
– 真的? – 是
– Oh, you free, nigger? – Yes.
你最好把你自♥由♥的黑屁♥股♥ 从我的地方移开
Good. Why don’t you move your free black ass before I bust it up?
– 别闹了 – 没人跟你说话 老爹
– Hey, hold up, buck. – Nobody said nothing to you, pap.
不要紧
It’s all right.
我睡这里也行
I’ll be fine over here.
对不起
Excuse me.
不知道他们什么时候 会发制♥服♥给我们?
Wonder when they gonna give us the blue suit.
他们不给黑鬼制♥服♥ 制♥服♥是白人的专利
Ain’t give no blue suit to no black soldiers. Blue suits for the whites.
但我们也是士兵啊
Well, we soldiers now.
– 你是从哪儿来的? 劳动者 – 南卡罗莱纳
– Where you from, field hand? – South Carolina.
南卡罗莱纳? 那你应该很清楚才对
South Carolina? Well, you ought to know better than that, boy.
喂 你别闹了 小子 别打鼓
Hey, would you quit that? Say, boy, quit that drumming.
喂 喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name, boy?
我问你叫什么名字?
I said what’s your name, boy?
– 你看不出来他是哑巴吗? – 什么?
– Can’t you see that he’s mute? – He what?
他是哑巴
He’s mute.
你是说这孩子不会说话?
You mean this child can’t talk?
来 过来
Hey, come over here, hon.
我居然跟呆瓜和乡巴佬 住在一块儿
Dummies and field hands. Ain’t that a bitch?
那你呢? 那你是从哪儿来的 老哥?
What about you there, buck? Whereabouts are you from?
田纳西附近
I’m from around Tennessee.
我12岁时逃走 就再也没回头过
Ran away when I 12 years old, I ain’t never looked back.
你之后做了些什么?
Wh… ? What you doing since then?
竞选总统
I’ve run for president.
可是没选上
I didn’t win though.
真逗
Boy.
少校? 佛诺布?
Major? Forbes?
那是你
That’s you.
– 汤玛斯 – 你好
– Thomas. – Hello.
– 你好吗? – 你认识查理莫尔斯吧?
– How are you? – You know Charlie Morse.
– 查理 – 我是汤玛斯·席勒
– Charlie. – Thomas Searles.
– 上尉好 – 卡博特
– Hello. – Cabot.
东西还好吃吗?
So how was your meal?
蛋黄酱有点酸…
The remoulade was a trifle tart…
… 不过蛋白稣很好吃
… but the souffle for dessert more than made up for it.
你的同胞呢?
And your comrades?
很迷人 每一个人都很健谈
Charming. Extraordinary conversationalists, every one.
佛诺布少校
Major Forbes.
借一步说话
A word, please.
汤玛斯 失陪
Oh, excuse me, Thomas.
什么事 罗伯?
Yes, Robert?
我不准你们这样套交情
I won’t permit that kind of fraternization.
– 是汤玛斯耶 – 他是名入伍士兵
– It’s only Thomas. – He’s an enlisted man.
你说的对 当然
You’re right, of course.
我已经找人来帮忙了
I’ve sent for help.
这些人需要一名好老师
These men need a proper teacher.
这些人需要一名好老师
These men need a proper teacher.
这些人需要一名好老师
These men need a proper teacher.
我的天啊 你们走路来 像是跛脚山羊一样!
For God’s sakes, men, you march like a bunch of crippled old goats!
老天! 没有练好就不准休息
Jesus Christ, we’re gonna be here day and night until we get this right.
一 一 !
One, one!
全体立正!
Company, halt!
向后转!
About-face!
你们这些丑陋的 墨西哥非洲混血妓♥女♥!
You are ugly Mexican, African fucking whores!
我们一定要把这练好 各位
We’re gonna work on this day and night, gentlemen.
听我口令 齐步走!
Forward at the half step. March!
一 你这个半调子黑鬼
One. You half-wit black bastard.
是不是出生时被阉了?
Is it true they cut your balls off at birth?
我要把你整得生不如死
I’m gonna work on you, you bastard, until I get you broken.
全体立定!
Company, halt!
我的老天! 你们分不清左右吗?
For God’s sake, do you not know your right from your left?
是的 长官
No, no, no, sir.
多少人分不清左右?
How many here do not know right from left?
我的妈啊
Jesus, have pity.
这是前面!
This is your front!
这是后面 这是右边 这是…
This is your rear! This is your right! And this…
学得挺快的嘛
Now you’re learning, boyo.
全体 齐步走!
Company, forward, march!
一 一 一
One, one, one.
– 二! – 一!
– Two! – One!
– 二! – 一!
– Two! – One!
– 二! – 一!
– Two! – One!
– 二! – 一!
– Two! – One!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!