老爹 你也打算屈服吗?
Hey, pop, you fitting to lay down for this too?
– 排好! – 排好!
– Fall in! – Fall in!
喂 老兄 你的尊严呢?
Hey. Hey, come on. Where’s your pride, now?
在这里画押
Make your mark right here.
– 我会写我的名字 – 那就快写
– I can write my name. – Then do it.
说好了13美元 现在只给10美元? 你们就屈服了?
They give them $13, only gonna give us but ten? You gonna go for that?
黑人兵跟白人兵一样 可以挡子弹!
I mean, a colored soldier stop a bullet just as good as a white one!
而且不用付那么多钱!
And for less money too!
林肯大叔这次真是捡到便宜了!
Yeah. Yeah, Uncle Abe got hisself a real bargain here!
– 你觉得呢 兄弟? – 没错 黑奴们
– Hey, what you say, boy? – That’s right, slaves!
快来领你们奴役的钱吧
Step right up, make your mark. Get your slave wages.
你们这些黑人们去签收吧
All you good colored boys, go ahead and sign up.
没错 撕掉它
That’s right. Tear it up, tear it up.
撕掉它! 撕掉它!
Tear it up! Tear it up!
– 排好队! – 撕掉它! 撕掉它!
– Get back in line! – Tear it up, tear it up!
撕掉它! 撕掉它!
Tear it up, tear it up!
撕掉它! 撕掉它!
Tear it up! Tear it up!
撕掉它! 撕掉它! 撕掉它!
Tear it up, tear it up, tear it up!
撕掉它! 撕掉它! 撕掉它! …
Tear it up, tear it up, tear it up, tear…
如果你们不领饷…
If you men will take no pay…
…我们也不领
…then none of us will.
为上校欢呼吧!
Let’s hear it for the colonel!
大队注意!
Attention, battalion!
立正
Attention.
立正
Attention.
向右看齐!
Eyes right!
向前看!
Eyes front!
向右…
Eyes…
… 看齐
… right.
天啊! 我忘了南方有多热
Mainly, I forgot how hot it was down here.
欢迎回来 小子
Welcome home, boy.
别担心 小子 好好看看
Don’t worry about it, buck. Take a good look.
北军来了之后 这一切都将成为过去
It’s all a memory now that the North man come.
是我们来了之后吧?
Now that we come.
萧上校?
Colonel Shaw?
我是哈波周报来做特别报导的记者 爱德华皮尔斯
Edward Pierce, special assignment from Harper’s Weekly.
– 哈波周报? – 发行全国
– Harper’s Weekly? – Serving an entire nation.
一百万名读者急着想知道…
Million readers want to know what happens…
…54军上战场的情况
…when the men of the 54th see action.
现在是一百万零一名
A million and one.
你过来看看
Well, you’ll want to see this.
连队注意!
Attention, company!
– 罗林斯 上前 – 长官!
– Rawlins, front and center. – Sir!
罗林斯先生 当这个军团成立时…
Mr. Rawlins, this regiment was formed with the promise…
…是保证由白人军官带领
…that only white officers would be commissioned to lead it.
但却没有提到非委任军官的事
Nothing was mentioned, however, about noncommissioned officers.
我们确认你不仅是对自己…
Therefore, in recognition of initiative taken not only for yourself…
…而且是对 全体军团的进取心…
… but on behalf of the entire regiment…
…因此 你正式被任命为士官长
…you are hereby awarded the rank of sergeant major.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
– 谢谢 – 万岁!
– Thank you, sir. – Hip, hip, hooray!
万岁! 万岁!
Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我不确定我想这样 上校
I ain’t sure I’m wanting this, colonel.
我明白你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
妈妈 他们朝我们家来了!
Mama, they’re coming home! They’re coming home!
没错 这不是场梦
That’s right, hons. Ain’t no dream.
我们这些逃亡奴隶 现在成了士兵!
We runaway slaves, but we come back fighting men.
回去告诉家人自♥由♥已出现曙光!
Go tell your folks how kingdom come in the year of jubilee!
1863年6月9日 南卡罗莱纳宝富堡
左边 用力抬
Left. Up tight up there.

Left.
– 这些人是谁? – 在农田被抓到的奴隶
– Who are these ragamuffin? – Contrabands, right out of the fields.
– 老头 你从哪儿来的? – 麻塞诸塞州
– Hey. Hey, old man, where from? – Massachusetts.
你们行军比我们强多了 就像白人一样
Oona march better than we. Oona march like the buckra soldier.
– 你说什么? – 说我们行军像白人士兵一样
– I beg your pardon? – He says we march like white soldiers.
连讲话都跟白人士兵一样
Even talk like the buckra soldier.
– 你从哪儿来的? – 我是这附近的人
– Where you from? – Oh, round about here.
北军来的时候 我们是在田里工作的奴隶
We were slaves in the field when the Yankee man come. Say we soldiers.
小子 你喜欢军队吗?
How you like the Army, contraband?
爱死了 我们每天都感谢上苍 赐给我们…
Oh, we love it. We thank the Lord every day for the good vittles…
…这些漂亮的衣服和食物
…and these beautiful clothes. Tell true.
老实说每天都像过圣诞节一样
This year, every day like Christmas.
– 像什么? – 像圣诞节一样
– Like what? – Like Christmas.
我的国家是在一个
民♥主♥的国土上
因此我要歌♥颂
祖先们在此牺牲的这一片土地
清教♥徒♥引以为傲的土地
从每个壮丽的山川
让自♥由♥大放光明
太棒了
Splendid.
他们为了今天你的莅临 已经练了好几个星期
They’ve been working for weeks in anticipation of your arrival.
你们能来我们都很高兴 萧
We’re all very excited to have you here, Shaw.
– 谢谢你 长官 – 这是林肯的主意
– Thank you, sir. – Lincoln’s idea.
林肯找了新英格兰人…
Hired a group of New Englanders…
…来教我们的黑人识字
…to teach our colored how to read and write.
我想应该就是像你这样的人吧
Just your sort of people, I should think.
你的弟兄在这儿 应该会待的很快乐
The regiment should enjoy their stay here.
这我相信 我们会很高兴的 但那不是我们来此的目的
Yes, I’m sure we’ll have a fine time, but that’s not why we’re here.
我不能保证你们更多的东西 光是看到这么多黑人…
Well, can’t promise you much action. Just having the coloreds around…
…就把南军吓的屁滚尿流
…seems to have scared the bejesus out of the Rebs.
– 萧上校? – 失陪
– Colonel Shaw? – Excuse me.
我想你过来见见我们的老师
I’d like you to meet some of our instructors.
这位是撒冷来的索普搏士
Dr. Thorpe of Salem.
– 幸会 萧上校 – 彼此
– It’s my pleasure, Colonel Shaw. – Pleasure.
这位是费城来的罗杰斯搏士
Dr. Rogers of Philadelphia.
– 我很钦佩您的双亲 – 是吗? 谢谢
– I know and admire your parents. – You do, sir? Why, thank you, sir.
萧上校 这位是蒙哥马利上校
Shaw, meet Colonel Montgomery.
他是你这旅的指挥官
He’s your brigade commander.
– 上校 – 幸会 长官
– Colonel. – Honored, sir.
蒙哥马利上校是 拥护废奴的堪萨斯人
Colonel Montgomery’s a real jayhawker from Kansas.
黑人军队就是他出的点子
Contraband regiment is his brainchild.
你不会以为你手上的 是唯一一支黑人军队吧?
You didn’t think yours were the only coloreds around, did you, colonel?
– 其实 我是这样想的 – 他们一定能胜任愉快
– I did, actually. – Well, I’m sure they’ll do just fine.
他们上过战场了吗?
Have they seen any mischief?
还没有
No, sir.
我明早要让一个军团 到乔治亚的海边去
I’m hiking a company over to the Georgia coast in the morning.
我明天要带兵搜征粮草 我需要有人帮忙
We’ll be foraging for supplies. I could use a hand.
当然 你的人马要足以胜任才行
That is, if you think your men are up to it.
他们可以胜任
They are indeed, sir.
非常好 幸会了
Good. Very good.
– 很荣幸 – 晚安
– A pleasure. – Good night.
请求报告 上校
Beg to report, colonel, sir.
士兵们都已用过餐准备休息
The troop is fed and bedded down for the night, sir.
很好 军曹 带话下去…
Very good, corporal. Pass the word along to A company…
…说我们明天准备出发
…we’ll be going into action in the morning.
没问题 长官
Very good, sir.
没问题 长官
Very good, sir.
你军队的军容真整齐
Your men march handsomely, colonel. My compliments.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
没想到你把他们训练的如此精良
I am surprised at how well you handle them.
我是肯塔基人 家中也有数名奴隶…
See, I am from Kentucky originally and we owned a few ourselves…
…所以自然知道 如何管束他们
…so it comes naturally to me.
– 你是波士顿人对吧? – 是的
– You are from Boston, are you not? – Yes.
真难想像波士顿人蓄奴的状况
It is impossible to imagine Boston with slaves.
1863年6月11日 乔治亚州达润镇
全体 立定!
Company, halt!
– 立定 – 肩卸枪!
– Halt. – Shoulder arms!
这简直是座空城 这里没有南军 只有妇孺
Town’s clean, sir. Ain’t no Rebs here, just some women.
弟兄们 听到了吗?
Well, all right. You hear that, boys?
去搜刮一空吧!
Let’s clear her out!
– 你在做什么? – 以共和国之名…
– What are you doing? – Liberating this town…
– … 解放这座城镇 – 哨兵们 长官?
– … in the name of the Republic. – The musket, colonel?
我们从来没有开过枪 现在可以开枪吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!