Never shoot it. Shoot now?
好 有何不可 开吧
Yeah, I don’t see why not. Go ahead.
开枪打那个雕像!
Shoot the lady, boys!
– 不要开枪 我们不是分离主义份子 – 那个人是平民百姓
– Don’t shoot! We ain’t Secesh here. – That man is a civilian.
那有什么分别 还不是一样是分离主义份子
That man is Secesh, and Secesh is all the same, son.
你看看他们 你真的认为他们…
Look around you. You really think anybody’s gonna put these boys…
…能上战场吗?
… into some real combat?
你真的这么认为吗?
Do you?
那些小鬼 他们简直是猴苇子
They’re little children. Little monkey children.
你只需要知道制住他们
You just gotta know how to control them.
求求你!
Please, let go! Oh, God!
知道我的意思了吧 真的是小鬼
You see what I mean? Children.
– 禽兽! 不要碰她! – 嘿 黑鬼
– Animal! Leave her alone! – Hey, boy.
不要去碰那位白人女士
Take your hands off the white lady.
这是不必要的结果 是那个白种女人先惹事的
That would not have been necessary if that Secesh woman hadn’t started it.
他们永远学不会
They’ll never learn.
我们必须藉着上帝之名…
You see, Secesh has got to be swept away by the hand of God…
…扫除南方叛党
… like the Jews of old.
现在我必须烧了这座城镇
And now I’ll have to burn this town.
黑鬼士兵! 黑鬼士兵!
Nigger soldiers! Nigger soldiers!
告诉你的手下 放火烧了这些房♥子
Tell your men to set torches and prepare to fire the buildings.
我不干
I will not.
这是命令
That is an order.
你不烧就是抗命
You will do it or you will be brought up on charges for disobeying.
你这个命令不道德 根据军法我不需要服从
It is an immoral order, and by articles of war I am not bound to obey it.
你向军法官解释吧…
Well, you can just explain that at your court- marital…
…然后你的军队要交由我指挥
…after your men are placed under my command.
第一小队 第二中队
First squad, second platoon.
准备火把 准备烧毁这座城镇
Fall out to set torches. Prepare to fire the town.
第一小队 第二中队 散开!
First squad, second platoon! Fall out!
向右转!
Right face!
齐步走!
Forward march!
士官长 换旗帜
Change the colors, sergeant major.
换旗帜
Change the colors.
你在看什么 乡巴佬
What you looking at, biscuit eaters?
你以为你比我强吗? 你以为你是我的法官吗?
You think you better than me? You think you my judge?
你什么都不是
You ain’t nothing.
亲爱的父亲 我需要你的帮助
Dear Father, I need your help.
仅管我多次请求 但显然我的手下…
Despite my many requests, it has become clear…
…是来这里做苦力的
…that we are to be used only for manual labor.
士气低落
Morale is low.
士兵们的乐天逐渐被绝望取代
The men’s good humor darkened by idleness and despair.
他们如果没有机会 证明自己的能力…
Why keep drilling if they are never given the opportunity…
…又何必加紧操练呢?
…to prove themselves?
立正!
Attention!
我写信给州长…
I have written to Governor Andrew as well as to…
…和华盛顿军方
…the general staff in Washington.
但我觉得只有您亲笔写信给林肯…
But I feel that only a letter directly from you to Lincoln himself…
…才能收到成效
…can have the desired effect.
我已经无法可想了
I can think of no other course.
我希望你们像我一样衷心祈祷…
I am sure you both pray, as I do…
…这一切努力不会白费
…that all this has not been in vain.
看来我们走错路了
Look like we going the wrong way.
打起精神来 各位
Hey. Hey, come on, now. Buck up, boys.
打起精神来 各位
Hey, buck up, now. Come on.
总有一天54军 也可以开始战斗 知道吗?
See, someday they’re gonna let the 54th get into it, see?
那时你们就可以不用烦恼了
And all your troubles would be over, huh?
打起精神来
Come on now, cheer up. Hey.
你说什么 黑鬼?
What did you say, boy?
“黑鬼”? 让我告诉你…
“Boy”? Let me tell you…
– 闭嘴 崔普… – 别碰我 小雪花
– Shut up, Trip… – Would you get up off me, snowflake?
让我解释给你听
See, let me explain something to you.
我是这么想的 如果你们乖乖转头回家…
See, the way I figure, I figure this war would be over a whole lot sooner…
…让我们去打仗…
… if you boys just turn right on around and head on back down that way…
…这场战争就结束了
…and let us head where the real fighting is.
战场上死伤无数
Them men dying up that road.
如果让我们54军上战场 死的就只是南军了
And it wouldn’t be nothing but Rebs dying, if they let the 54th in it.
– 听着… – 别冲动!
– Listen… – Hold it!
稍息 崔普 稍息 崔普!
As you were, Trip. As you were!
你们继续走吧
You men move on.
黑鬼居然当士官长!
Stripes on a nigger.
像公牛长出奶头似的
That’s like tits on a bull.
我的军阶比你高 下士
You’re looking at a higher rank, corporal.
我说的话你就得听
Now, you’ll obey and you’ll like it.
– 有种你试试看啊 – 我会的
– Make me. – I’ll make you.
– 这里是怎么回事? – 立正!
– What the hell is going on here? – Attention!
立正!
Attention!
你 就是你 你叫什么名字? 我要把你报上去
You! Yes, you. What’s your name? I’m putting you up on charges.
– 没有必要吧 – 你这话什么意思?
– Oh, there ain’t no cause for that, sir. – What’s that, sergeant?
只是士兵间起争执罢了
Well, I mean, it’s just a soldiers’ fight, sir.
– 你们上路吧 – 齐步走!
– All right, you men move along. – Front step! Forward! March!
快走!
Move it!
你们回去工作吧 快回去工作 快!
You men get back to work. Back to work! Let’s go!
– 咱们后会有期 – 去挖厕所吧
– We’ll see you again. – Go dig a latrine.
去弹五弦琴吧 黑鬼
Go strum a banjo, boy.
快走
Come on.
我要值班 镜子借我一下
I’ve got the guard. Let me use your looking glass.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 扣好扣子
Yeah, button up that collar.
吸小腹
Suck in that gut.
把你黑色的嘴唇缩进去
Tuck in them big, black lips.
漂白你的皮肤 缩小你的鼻子
Lighten your skin. Shrink up that nose.
你少来这套
I don’t have to listen to this.
你上哪儿去 小子?
Where you going, boy?
– 借过一下 – 借你过?
– Let me by. – Let you by?
借你过?
Let you by?
你给我听好了
Let me tell you something, boy.
你可以学白人走路 学白人说话
You can march like the white man. You can talk like him.
学唱他的歌♥ 你甚至可以穿白人的衣服
You can learn his songs. You can even wear his suits.
但你对他来说 还是一文不值…
But you ain’t never gonna be nothing to him…
…但他永远会把你当猴子使唤
… but an ugly- ass chimp in a blue suit.
– 不中听吗? – 是的
– Oh, you don’t like that, do you? – No.
那怎么办呢?
Well, what we gonna do about it?
想跟我打架吗?
Want to fight me, boy?
你想怎么办?
What you gonna do about it?
你想跟我打架吗?
You want to fight me, don’t you?
不是吗?
Don’t you?
– 算了 黑鬼 – 好吧! 好吧!
– Come on, nig. – All right! All right!
放开我 你这个挖坟的
Hey, get your hands off me, gravedigger.
你非要人修理你不可吗?
Does the whole world gotta stomp in your face?
– 放开我 黑鬼! – 这里没有黑鬼
– Nigger, get your hands off me. – Ain’t no niggers around here.
你以为白鬼给了你军阶…
So the white man give you a couple of stripes…
…你就可以像白人一样的神气了?
… next thing you know, you ordering everybody around like you the massa.
黑鬼 你不过是白人的走狗罢了
Nigger, you ain’t nothing but the white man’s dog.
那你呢?
And what are you?
你满怀怒气和全世界对抗…
So full of hate you just wanna go and fight everybody…
…只因你吃过苦头吗?
… because you’ve been whipped and chased by hounds.
那虽然称不上是好日子 但至少可以苟活
That might not be living, but it sure ain’t dying.
而这些白人士兵过去三年来
And dying’s what these white boys been doing for going on three years.
成千上万的战死沙场 他们是为你而死的 傻瓜!
Dying by the thousands. Dying for you, fool.
我知道 因为我是挖坟的
I know, because I dug the graves.
我在挖坟的时候自问:
And all the time I’m digging, I’m asking myself:
“什么时候才会轮到我们上战场?”
“When? When, O Lord, is it gonna be our time?”
迟早会轮到我们的
Well, time’s coming when we’re gonna have to ante up.
像男人一样的战斗!
Ante up and kick in like men. Like men!
你叫别人黑鬼的时候 最好小心点
You watch who you call a nigger.
这里唯一的黑奴是你
If there are any niggers around here, it’s you.
你这个牙尖嘴利 固执愚蠢的黑奴
Smart- mouth, stupid- ass, swamp- running nigger.
你永远狗改不了吃屎
If you ain’t careful, that’s all you ever gonna be.
你们回去做事
You men go on back to business.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!