Man, what this “hole ah” mean? It means, “Hello, Puerto Ricans.”
“霍拉”什么意思? 意思是”你好 波多黎各兄弟”
You’ve signed some black players, Don?
你招收了些黑人球员 唐
That’s right.

Seven of them?
7个?
I’m not sure that all the boosters are gonna like it. All right?
我不清楚校董们对此是否会满意
It’s a little different than what they’re used to.
这跟过去的情况有些不同
You hired me to put a team together that’s what I’m doing.
你雇我来管理球队 这正是我所做的工作
No, Don.
不是这样 唐
I hired you to ride herd on the athletic dorm.
我雇你来管理体育生宿舍
I’ve got a little more than I bargained for.
看来我得到的比期望的更多
Those our new teammates?
那是我们的新队友吗?
Ross said things were gonna be different.
罗斯说今年情况会不一样
Doesn’t look like he was kidding.
看来他没瞎说
I ain’t never seen one of them before. One what?
我以前从没见过他们 什么”他们”
One of them a colored.
黑人
You’ve gotta get off the farm more.
你还是去农场蹲着吧
I’ll have some of that and some of this and some of that.
我要点这个 要点那个
Save a brother some scraps. Back off, midget.
给别人留点吧 少来 矮子
Who you calling midget? You big toothed clown.
你管谁叫矮子 你这龅牙小丑
Grab your red hat and lantern and get back on the front lawn.
拿好你的红帽子和提灯 在门口草坪上等着
I’ll let you know when the full sized men are done eating.
等会让你知道身材正常的人 吃好饭是什么样子
Easy, choppers. I seen Pontiacs with smaller grilles than those teeth of yours.
龅牙 我看有些庞蒂亚克车 的保险杠还没你牙大
Taco, nacho, burrito? No. I’m looking for hot dog o.
玉米卷饼 玉米片 玉米煎饼 我要热狗
Taco, nacho, burrito?
玉米卷饼 玉米片 玉米煎饼?
No, no. Hot dog o.
不 我要热狗
Hot dog o.
热狗
Nacho?
玉米片?
What are you lookin’ at? Ain’t you never seen a black man before?
你看什么? 以前没见过黑人吗
Yeah, I’ve seen plenty of folks like you.
我看得够多了
So, are you from Harlem?
你是哈莱姆来的?
You think all blacks are from Harlem? Are all of you from Mayberry?
你觉得黑人都是哈莱姆来的? 你们都是梅贝里来的?
Take it easy. He didn’t mean nothin’. Mind your business, man.
别紧张 他没别的意思 管好你自己 老弟
Hey, look, guys. My name’s Togo Railey. I’m from El Paso.
伙计们 我叫托格·莱利 埃尔·帕索人
Where y’all from?
你们哪里人?
Bobby Joe Hill, from Detroit.
鲍比·乔·希尔 底特律人
Yeah, I’m Willie Cager, South Bronx.
我是威利·凯奇 南布朗克斯人
Forward.
前锋
Jerry Armstrong, Eagleville, Missouri. All State, 19 boards a game.
杰瑞·阿姆斯特朗 密苏里鹰郡人 州内比赛场均19个篮板
Starting forward.
首发前锋
Go, Miners. That’s it, Jerry.
前进 矿工队 干得好 杰瑞
Harry Flournoy.
哈里·佛罗诺
Gary, Indiana.
印第安纳加里人
United Steel Mill day shift.
炼钢厂工人
The starting forward.
正牌首发前锋
Back to the cows, Jethro.
回去放牛吧
Come on, Flournoy, get that. Get it, Flournoy. Get it, get it!
佛罗诺 抢啊 抢啊
Throw the ball, come on!
快投球
Hey, hold the basket still, bite size. Orsten, shut your tusk! Cager! Cager!
小老鼠 捧好篮筐 奥斯滕 收起你的大牙 凯奇
Get off me.
别碰我
Cager! Cager! Downtown, Willie, take it downtown!
凯奇 中间 传中间
You moved the basket! Advantage black man, for once.
你移♥动♥篮筐了 黑人也占一次上风
What? What, farm boy? What?
干吗 乡下人
Hold up! Get over here!
停下 过来
This is just another example that knuckleheads
又是一例证明呆瓜
come in all sizes, shapes and colors.
是不分肤色身材和体型的
You’re pitiful. Pitiful!
你们真可怜 可怜
Messing around down here like a bunch of kindergarten kids.
把这里搞得一团糟 表现得像幼稚园小孩
Now, you get this place cleaned up and try to act like you got some sense.
你们先把这里打扫干净 以后言行举止要放规矩
You think you can do that? Yeah.
你们能做到吗 是
“Shake It Up Baby (AKA Twist and Shout)” by The Isley Brothers
* 歌♥曲名*
Shake it up. Baby. Now
动起来 宝贝
You son of a gun. You got David Lattin to come here and play basketball.
你真行啊 你把大卫·拉丁都拉来了
It’s David Lattin.
那是大卫·拉丁
Come on, ba by, no w
来吧 宝贝
Oome on, ba by
来吧 宝贝
I used to read about him in the paper.
我以前在报纸上看过他
How in the world did you swing that?
你怎么做到的
W ork Lt on out
How you doin’, brother?
你好 兄弟
Should have left your hand out. Might have gave ya a tip.
你应该把手伸得久一点 也许他会给你小费
Man, I’ll bust that big ox upside his head.
我要打爆他的头
Worsley. You know it’d take three men your size
沃斯利 像你这样的个子
to rip that boy’s picture in half.
3个也摆不平那种大汉
My old man wants me working on that farm.
我老爹希望我在农场干活
He thinks playing basketball is a waste of time.
他觉得打篮球是浪费时间
I think different.
我不这样想
You the new players? Yeah, that’s right.
你们是新来的球员? 对的
You don’t look like much to me, guys. Whoa, whoa. Easy, bro.
我觉得不像啊 你放心
You lookin’ at the new Mighty Miners. Mighty Miners?
站在你面前的是未来的强力前锋 强力前锋
You’re at a hole digging college. A commuter school.
你在一间不知名学校 鸟不拉屎的地方
Playing for a girls’ basketball coach. The Mighty Miners. Ha ha!
在女子篮球教练手下打球 还强力前锋 哈哈
That’s funny.
滑稽
What is he talking about, girls’ basketball coach?
他说女子篮球教练是什么意思
You’re here to learn fundamental, disciplined defensive basketball.
你们来这里学习的是重视基础 强调防守的纪律篮球
Now, that means discipline both on and off the court.
就是说场上场下都要守纪律
No girls.
不许泡妞
No booze. No late nights.
不许喝酒 不许夜不就寝
Nothing besides fundamental basketball.
除了篮球基本训练什么都没有
I speak, you listen.
我说 你们听
I don’t wanna hear “can’t” or “won’t” or “Coach, I’m bleeding.”
我不想听到”不行””不干” “教练 我流血了”
I don’t wanna hear anything except the basketball bounce.
我不想听到篮球撞击 地板以外的声音
You play basketball my way. My way’s hard.
你们要按照我的训练方式打球 我的训练方式很苦
Especially if your guard’s wearing a skirt.
如果训练的是女人就更苦了
What’s the matter? You got mud on your feet?
怎么回事 你陷到泥里去了吗?
Move those feet! Get down, get low, son! Come on, come on!
动起来 重心放低 加油
Now, we do not play defense standing up! Get your butt down!
防守的时候不要站着 重心放低
Lower! Make it uncomfortable! There you go.
低一点 不习惯也不要紧
What’s the matter, son? Your skirt bothering ya?
怎么回事? 你的裙子绊到你了吗
Come on, come on, Lattin, go hard! Lock him down.
拉丁 硬吃 守住
You in my office!
这是我的地盘
Shed, what was that? You let him put his armpits in the rim.
谢德 怎么回事 你让他在篮下随意肆虐
Are you kiddin’ me?
你在耍我吗
We do not back down here, ever!
我们绝不可以退那么深
You own this part of the court!
你们是这块区域的主人
And, Lattin, I said no dunking.
拉丁 我说过不许扣篮
Now, let’s do it again, come on.
再来一次
Nice shot, big man.
干得好 大个子
Excuse me, Wilt. Big ox.
抱歉 大蛮牛
Keep your hand out there a little longer. Somebody might give you a tip.
手伸得时间长一点 也许有人会给你小费
Shed, what’s up? You looking like Lattin’s shadow out here.
怎么 你还算纽约人吗 你像拉丁的影子一样
Big guy like you scared.
你这种大个子也会怕?
Not as scared as you when I come after you with a fly swatter, ya leprechaun.
我拿苍蝇拍追你你才害怕呢 你这小苍蝇
“My Guy” by Mary Wells
* 歌♥曲名*
My guy
我的情郎
Nothing you can do can make me untrue to my guy
我决不会对我的情郎 虚情假意
“Function at the Junction” by Shorty Long
* 歌♥曲名*
ong T all Sally firom Oa rollna
从卡罗莱纳跋涉而来
We’ve got 007 the private eye
我们有侦探007
And he’s bringin’ all the guys from…
他带来的小伙子来自…
My Home Is on the Delta” by Muddy Waters
* 歌♥曲名*
L feel llke cryLn r
我想哭
But you know the tears won’t come down
但流不出眼泪
Don’t touch my stuff, brother.
别碰我的东西
Leave that to the big boys.
这是大人看的
Probably ain’t even heard of the Panthers back in Indiana.
你大概没听说过印第安纳的黑豹
an, I know about ’em.
我知道
It’s one thing to know about ’em. It’s another to live the life.
知道是一回事 那样生活又是另一回事
Well, I don’t need a book to live a life.
我不需要靠一本书来生活
Brothers! Mm. We crossin’ the bridge tonight.
兄弟们 我们今晚要出去热闹热闹
I hear Juarez is jumpin’ with some fine gals.
我听到少女们在跳华尔兹
What are you gonna do when you find ’em, fool? You don’t speak Espanol.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!