I’m real sorry about Dorothy, Walt.
很遗憾桃乐西离我们而去 沃尔特
She was a real peach.
她人真的很好
Thanks for coming, Al.
谢谢你能来 艾尔
Father, son, holy spirit.
圣父 圣子 圣灵
Father. Spirit.
圣父 圣灵
Holy spirit.
圣灵
Spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch.
眼镜 睾丸 钱包 手表
Look at the way the old man glared at Ashley.
瞧瞧 老头瞪阿什利的眼神
Can’t even tone it down for mom’s funeral.
即使在妈妈的葬礼上还这么严厉
What do you expect? Dad’s still living in the ’50s.
你指望怎样 老爸还活在50年代
He expects his granddaughter to dress a little more modestly.
他希望自己的孙女穿得庄重一些
Well, your kid’s wearing a lines jersey. I’m sure dad appreciates that.
你的孩子穿的条纹衫一定很讨父亲喜欢
The point is that there’s nothing anyone
重点是现在没有人
Can do that won’t disappoint the old man.
能让老头满意
It’s inevitable.
这是无法避免的
You know, that’s why we stopped doing thanksgivings.
就因为这我们都不过感恩节了
You know, that deal with the boat motor, the broken birdbath.
那摩托艇 破了的鸟盆
It’s always something.
总有事儿
What are we gonna do with him?
我们该怎么做
Don’t you think he’s gonna get in trouble,
让他一个人住在老街坊
All by himself in the old neighborhood?
会碰上许多麻烦的
Well, why don’t you have him move in with you?
为什么他不搬过去和你住
Ha, ha, ha.
真好笑
Death is often a bittersweet occasion to us Catholics.
对于我们天主教♥徒♥ 死亡既是不幸 又是万幸
Bitter in the pain, sweet in the salvation.
痛苦是不幸的 救赎是万幸的
Bitter in the pain it causes the deceased and their families.
家庭成员的离去是痛苦的
Sweet to those of us who know the salvation that awaits.
万幸的是 我们知道离去的人将被救赎
And some may ask, “what is death?”
也许有些人会问 “死亡是什么”
Is it the end?
它是终点
Or is it the beginning?
还是起点
And what is life? What is this thing we call “life”?
生命是什么 那些我们所谓的生命又是什么
All these questions can frustrate you. Ashley, stop it.
这些问题会让你疑惑 阿什利 别玩了
That’s why you have to turn to the lord.
我们必须向主寻求答案
Jesus.
天啊
Because the lord is the sweetness….
因为是和蔼的…
This is so good. Did you have a chance to call Martha?
弄的真不错 你有机会给玛莎打电♥话♥吗
Is that dad? No. That’s grandpa Walt.
那是爸爸吗 不 是沃尔特爷爷
“third platoon, e company, March 2nd, 1952, Korea”?
“三排E连 1952年 3月2日 韩国”
Where’s Korea?
韩国是哪儿
A lot of people showed up after the service.
仪式过后来了许多人
Well, I suppose they heard there’s gonna be a lot of ham.
他们一定都听说了这有大餐
I’ll go down in the basement and get some chairs.
我去地下室拿点椅子
Oh, I can do that, dad. No, I need them now, not next week.
我来吧 爸 不用 我现在就要 不想等到下周
Cool, I found a medal. Look at this.
真酷 我找到枚勋章 瞧瞧这个
How much longer do we have to stay?
我们还要呆多久
This ghetto is a dead zone for my cell, and I’m bored.
这鬼地方一点信♥号♥♥没有 太无聊了
Ashley, why don’t you go help grandpa Walt with the chairs?
阿什利 去帮沃尔特爷爷拿下椅子吧
Me? Yes, you. go. go help him.
我 是的 快去 帮帮他
Grandpa Walt, would you like some help with this?
沃尔特爷爷 要我帮忙吗
With your chairs?
帮您拿椅子
No. You probably just painted your nails.
不用 你好像刚刚涂了手指甲
Honey, come here. Okay. Well, your dad is driving me crazy.
亲爱的 过来 你♥爸♥快把我弄疯了
Why did you make me do that? It’s okay. we’re leaving soon.
为什么要我那样做 没事的 我们马上就走了
Hey, girl. Come on.
姑娘 来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧 这边
Come with me.
跟着我
How many swamp rats can you get in one room?
屋里怎么能容下这么多沼泽鼠
Wow. Grandpa, when did you get the vintage car?
爷爷 你什么时候弄到这老爷车的
1972.
1972年
I never knew you had a cool old car.
我不知道你还有辆这么棒的老爷车
It’s been here since before you were born.
你出生前它就在这了
So…
那么…
…what are you gonna do with it when you, like, die?
要是你 死了 会怎么处理它
What about that super-cool retro couch you have in the den?
你房♥间里那张酷毙了的老式沙发呢
Because I’m going to state next year…
明年我就要去城里上大学了…
And it would look really good in my room,
它放我房♥间挺合适的
And I don’t have any furniture at all.
我还没有一件家具呢
Oh, god.
上帝啊
Who are you? What do you want? Hi.
你是谁 干什么 你好
I live… Get the shit out of your mouth.
我住在… 闭上你的臭嘴
Tell me what you want. Do you have jumper cables?
你想干什么 请问您有跨接电缆吗
My uncle’s car is old and… We don’t have any cables.
我叔叔的车旧了… 这没什么电缆
And have some respect, zipperhead. we’re in mourning here.
放尊重点 东方人 我们在哀悼呢
How you holding up, Walt? Mr. Kowalski.
为什么拒绝他 沃尔特 科瓦尔斯基先生
Huh?
什么
Mr. Kowalski, that’s my name.
科瓦尔斯基先生 这才是我的名字
Right. Mr. kowalski.
好吧 科瓦尔斯基先生
Your wife and I became quite close these last few months.
最后几个月 你的夫人和我走得很近
She asked that I watch over you when she passed on.
她让我在她过世后好好关心你
I told her I watch over my entire of flock.
我告诉她 我对自己的每一个信徒负责
But she made me promise I’d keep an extra-sharp eye on you.
可她让我保证会特别留心你
Look, I appreciate the kindness you’ve shown to my wife.
听着 我很感激你对我妻子这么好
Now that you’ve spoken your piece…
既然你说完了…
…why don’t you go tend to some of your other sheep?
干吗不去照顾其它人呢
Okay?
好吗
Dorothy mentioned specifically that it
桃乐西特别提到
Was her desire for you to go to confession.
她希望你能去做忏悔
She said she couldn’t remember the last time you went.
她说已记不得你最后一次做是什么时候了
Is that so? It is.
是吗 是的
Well, I confess that I never really cared for church very much.
好吧 我忏悔 我从不关心教堂那一套
The only reason I went was because of her.
我为了她才去的
And I confess that I have no desire…
我忏悔 我没有一点兴趣…
…to confess to a boy that’s just out of the seminary.
在一个乳臭未干的小孩儿面前忏悔
Great to see you.
见到你很高兴
Bye, dear. So long, Walt.
再见 亲爱的 再见 沃尔特
Walt, can you get it started? Yeah, it’ll be fine.
沃尔特 能启动它吗 马上就好
I wish I could help, dad, but I gotta get the kids home.
我很想帮忙 爸 可我得送孩子们回家
Kids are getting restless. Yeah, fine. Just go.
他们累了 没事 走吧
I’ll call you, see how you’re doing.
我会再打给你的
All right.
好的
Kill you to buy American? Jesus.
买♥♥美国车能死啊 上帝
Did you see the way he looked at the truck?
瞧见他看这车的眼神了吗
It’s always rice-burner this, jap-burner that, you know?
他总是对嘟囔日本货 知道吗
Even at mom’s funeral, he can’t let it go. He didn’t say anything.
就算是妈妈的葬礼 他也不消停 他什么都没说啊
He didn’t need to. What do you expect?
不需要说 你想怎么样
The man worked at Ford all those years.
他在福特工作了那么多年
I suppose that’s my god damn fault.
那他妈就是我的错了
Just give it a rest, just drive, okay?
别想了 就开你的车吧 好吗
Kids, want the radio on? Anyone wanna listen to some music? good.
孩子们 想听广播吗 有人想听音乐吗
Damn barbarians.
该死的野蛮人
Jesus. Polarski would roll over in his grave if he could see his lawn now.
天啊 要是普拉斯基看见他的草坪这样就该从地底下爬出来了
What the hell did Chinks have to move into this neighborhood for?
中国佬到底为什么搬到这儿来
Are you gone completely deaf or something?
你聋了吗
Hi there, Walt.
你好 沃尔特
I’m not a friend of yours, so why do you insist on calling me Walt?
我又不是你朋友 为什么还一直叫我沃尔特
Sorry. Mr. Kowalski.
抱歉 科瓦尔斯基先生
What are you peddling today, padre? Nothing.
你晃什么呢 神父 没什么
I thought I’d drop by and see you.
我刚好路过来看看你
I haven’t seen you in church.
好久没见你上教堂了
Now that you’ve done your good deed, why don’t you take off down the road?
现在你看到我了 请回吧
I’d really like to talk,Mr. Kowalski . Not in this lifetime, Sonny.
我很想和你谈谈 科瓦尔斯基先生 这辈子都别想 孩子
Why? Do you have a problem with me, Mr. Kowalski?
为什么 你对我有看法吗 科瓦尔斯基先生
You don’t wanna know. No, I do.
你不会想知道的 不 我想知道
Well, I think you’re an over-educated 27-year-old virgin…
你就是个27岁的书呆子处♥男♥
Who likes to hold hands of ladies who
只喜欢到处握着那些迷信女子的手
Are superstitious and promises them eternity.
宣扬你们那一套永恒的理论
Is you–? Is you a boy or is you a girl, man? I can’t tell.
你是男的还是女的 伙计 我分不清
Hey, chinito, hey, if you was in the pen…
小伙子 要是你进了监狱…
…I’d be fucking you in the ass. You’d be my bitch.
我就搞爆你的屁♥眼♥ 你是我的乖
What are you reading, jackass and the rice stalk?
你看什么呢 蠢驴吃稻穗吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!