He’s the super on this job.
他是这个工程的头儿
So, what do we got here, Walt?
他怎么样 沃尔特
Well, he knows construction, and he’s a smart kid.
他懂建筑 而且是个聪明的孩子
He’ll do anything you need him for.
你需要他干什么他就干什么
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 当然
You speak English? Yes, sir.
你会说英语吗 是的 先生
Were you born here? You bet.
你出生在这里吗 对
I see that Walt drove you here. You got a vehicle?
我看见沃尔特载你过来的 你有车吗
Not at the moment. Taking the bus for now.
现在没有 我现在搭公交车
The bus. Jesus christ, you don’t have a car?
公交车 天呐 你没有车吗
My head gasket cracked.
我的脑袋进屎了
And the goddamn prick at the shop wants to bend me over for 2100.
商店里的那个傻子想要我花2100买♥♥车
Oh, please.
拜托
I replaced the tranny in my tahoe,
我更换了塔荷的收音机
And the sons of bitches fucked me hard.
那些混♥蛋♥狠狠宰了我一刀
Just under 3200. Goddamn thieves. It ain’t right.
不到3200 小偷 这可不对
You got that right.
你说对了
Okay, come on in on monday, and we’ll find something for you to do.
好了 周一过来 我给你找活儿干
Thanks, Mr. Kennedy.
谢谢 肯尼迪先生
It’s Tim. And what’s your name again?
叫我蒂姆 你叫什么来着
Thao. “Tuh,” okay.
邵 好吧
You owe me one, Walt.
你欠我的 沃尔特
Yeah. Well, I’ll buy you a fruitcake for christmas.
好吧 圣诞节我给你买♥♥个水果蛋糕好了
Fuck the fruitcake.
去他妈的水果蛋糕
How about you just hand over them keys to that gran torino?
要不你就把你的老爷车的钥匙交给他们吧
Why the hell does everybody want my car?
为什么所有人都想要我的车
Well, I’m not surprised.
我一点也不稀奇
Yeah, you don’t know the half of it.
是啊 你根本就是一知半解
All right, come on, zipperhead.
好了 来吧 小顽固
We’ll let the mick stay here and play with himself.
我们让爱尔兰佬留在这儿自己玩吧
What are we doing?
我们在干吗
What do you wanna do?
你想做什么
Carry your tools in a rice bag?
用米袋装你的工具吗
Here we are. You can use one of these.
找到了 你可以用这个
And you’ll need one of these. Here.
你还需要这个 拿着
I can’t afford any of this. I’ll cover it.
这些我一个都买♥♥不起 我买♥♥
You can pay me back on your first paycheck.
你收到第一份工资的时候再还给我
Cool. Here. you’ll need something like that.
酷 拿着 你会需要这个
Now, this is what I’m looking for. Here, tool belt.
这就是我在找的东西 拿着 工具带
There you go. Not to bitch…
给你 不是我唧唧歪歪
…But won’t I be needing some tools?
但是我不是应该需要一些工具吗
Tools I’ve got,
我那儿有工具
But I’m not gonna lend my tool belt.
但是我不会把工具带借给你的
You can pick up tools as you go.
你可以走的时候把工具拿上
I really appreciate all this. Forget it.
我真得很感激这一切 不用
No. I really do. Thank you.
不 我真得很感激 谢谢您
What’s up, homeboy? What you doing?
怎么了 宅男 你干吗呢
What up, man? What you got, punk?
干吗呢 你拿的是什么 小朋克
Just checking up on my little cousin. Yeah, man.
我来看看我的小表弟 是啊
Our little cousin. What’s this?
我们的小表弟 这是什么
Where you coming from, man?
你这是从哪回来
I’m coming home from work.
我刚下班回来
Not that you guys would know much about that.
你们这些家伙肯定不会明白的
So it’s true. You got a job.
这么说是真的了 你有工作了
You can’t just leave me alone? What?
你不能离我远点儿吗 什么
Hey, dog, check this out.
兄弟 看这个
You scared, huh?
害怕了 是吗
Who bought this shit for you? Your dad?
谁给你买♥♥的这些破烂玩意 你♥爸♥爸吗
What do you want? Your dad bought this?
你想怎样 你♥爸♥爸给你买♥♥的吗
Keep your hands off my stuff. Give me the fucking hat.
把你的手拿开 把帽子还给我
Why the fuck you gotta make me look bad?
为什么你要让我难堪
Keep your hands off my stuff!
把你的手拿开
Smashing’s my job, man.
扁你就是我的工作
Yo, give me that. Give me that.
把那个给我 给我
Hey, come on. That’s my stuff.
别闹了 那是我的东西
Throw it over the fence, man, fuck it.
把它丢出栅栏 去他妈的
Let me go. Let me go. Hey, you little bitch.
放开我 放开我 你个小贱♥人♥
Give me that, man. Give me that.
把那个给我 给我
What’s the phrase I’m looking for? Fuck him up.
我在找什么词呢 去他妈的
Oh, yeah. Saving face.
对 要点儿脸吧
Hey there. Hey. I gotta run.
你好 我要走了
Haven’t seen you in a few days. Where you been?
几天不见了 你去哪了
Been busy. Yeah.
很忙 是啊
Busy, huh?
很忙是吗
What the hell happened to you? Don’t worry about it.
你到底出了什么事 不用担心
What do you mean, don’t worry about it? Look at your god damn face.
你什么意思 不用担心 看看你的脸
I said, don’t worry about it. Okay? It’s not your problem.
我说了别担心 好吗 不关你的事
When?
这是什么时候的事
Grabbed me a couple days ago, right after I got off work.
他们几天前抓住了我 在我下班回家的时候
Cowards.
懦夫
I did everything I could possibly do,
能做的我都做了
But they broke some of your tools.
但是他们弄坏了你的一些工具
I’ll replace them. Don’t worry about the tools.
我会再买♥♥的 别担心那些工具
Where does your cousin live?
你的表兄住在哪里
No, Walt. I’ll be okay.
不 沃尔特 我会没事的
I don’t want you to do anything. All right.
我不想让你做任何事 好吧
If you need any extra tools, you just let me know.
如果你还要工具 就告诉我
Well, I could use a roofing hammer.
我需要一个钉房♥顶的锤子
Good. Go in my garage and get it.
很好 去我的车♥库♥拿吧
That should be the last of them.
这应该是所有人了
All right. here’s the deal. you stay away from thao, understand?
好吧 作为交易 离邵远点 明白吗
You tell your friends to stay away from thao.
告诉你那些朋友离邵远点
If they don’t listen, tell them you don’t wanna see them anymore.
如果他们不听 告他们你再也别想见他们了
That’s it. got it?
就这些 明白吗
I’ll take that as a yes. if I have to come back here…
就当你答应了 如果再让我看见你…
…it’s gonna get fucking ugly.
…就没这么好办了
Get out of my way.
让开点儿
How do you want your dog? I mean, steak?
你们怎么吃狗肉 我是说 也是煎吗
Funny. i told you, we only eat cats.
有意思 我说过 我们只吃猫
Yeah. well.
对啊 没错
Whoa. I’ve never seen you like this before.
我从没见过你这样
I’m feeling good. you know, I got beautiful women, great food.
我感觉良好 不行吗 左有美人 右有美食
And thao. and even thao isn’t bugging me.
还有邵 虽然邵不屌♥我
having a good time, I see. yeah.
尽情享受吧 当然
And it never ends. what happened to your knuckles anyways?
快乐永无尽头 你的手指怎么了
I slipped in the shower. no big problem.
洗澡时摔着了 没什么大碍
Look, now, yum yum, if he doesn’t ask you out…
听着 瑶亚 如果他不约你出去…
…i’m gonna ask you out.
…我可要近水楼台先得月了
Youa, don’t listen to him, youa. he’s a white devil.
攸亚 别听他的 攸亚 他可是个老色鬼
Yeah, I am. I’m the white devil.
对 没错 我是个老色鬼
I’d love to, walt, but he beat you to it.
我倒是很想去 沃尔特 可他已经捷足先登了
Really? no kidding. dinner and a movie or what?
真的吗 老实交代 晚餐 电影还是其他
Yeah. they’re taking the bus.
是的 他们要坐公共汽车出去
No, you can’t take the bus.
不行 你们不能坐公共汽车出去
We gotta get you something more stylish than that.
我要给你们来点儿更有型的
Like what? take a limo?
比如呢 豪华轿车
How about that?
那个怎么样
the gran torino? yeah.
那辆老爷车吗 没错
You’d let me take the gran torino?
你会让我开你的老爷车吗
Yeah, I’d let you take the gran torino.
没错 让你开我的老爷车去
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really.
是的 是真的
Here’s the pitch. and a strike.
投球 击中
Is everybody all right?
人都没事吗
You’re all right. you’re okay. you’ve got a cut.
你还好吗 没事的 只是皮外伤
It’s all right, it’s all right, it’s all right. where’s grandma?
好了 好了 没关系的 奶奶在哪
Where is sue? where is sue?
苏在哪 苏在哪
she went to our aunt’s. your aunt’s? you sure?
她去我们阿姨家了 你阿姨家 确定吗
yeah. get on the phone and call right now.
确定 快给她打电♥话♥问问
I knew this was gonna happen.
我早知有一天会这样的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!