Bring that little tight ass over here. Come here, girl. Don’t be shy.
给我们带个小妞来啊 过来 别害羞
What, you can’t say hi? why you acting all stuck-up and shit?
怎么不打招呼 很高傲嘛
What you supposed to be, man? Yo, it’s cool, dog.
小子 你什么来头 老兄 你很酷啊
What the fuck you doing in my neighborhood, boy?
小子 你♥他♥妈♥在我的地盘干什么
Nothing. just going down to corner spot, you know? Get some cds.
没什么 去街角那边买♥♥些唱片而已
It’s all good, bro.
一切都好啊 兄弟
See, he called you bro, Duke.
他叫你兄弟 杜克
He called you bro, man. It’s all good, bro.
他叫你兄弟 一切都好啊 兄弟
It’s all good, huh? shut the fuck up.
一切都好是吗 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Call me bro again, man, I’ll bite your motherfucking face off.
再敢叫我兄弟 我就他妈的咬你那贱脸了
Yeah, motherfucker.
没错 混♥蛋♥
Now, what the fuck y’all come down here for?
你们他妈的过来干什么
You here to bring me this little present? Monk? She bringing it to us?
你给我们送来这个礼物吗 和尚 她是给我们的吗
This little oriental yummy.
好一个亚洲小妞
Don’t worry. I’m gonna take real good care of her.
别担心 我会好好照顾她的
Fuck out of here, man. Fuck out of here, man.
他妈的滚出去 他妈的滚出去
I told you we’re finished here. Oh, yeah.
我跟你说了我们各管各的 没错
Keep your ass right here.
好好得待在这里
Oh, great. Another asshole who has a fetish for asian girls?
太好了 又一个有恋亚洲女孩怪癖的变♥态♥
God, that gets so old.
天呐 太老土了吧
Oh, shit. What’s your name, girl?
狗屁 你叫什么名字 小妞
My name?
我的名字吗
Get your ass out of here, okay?
他妈的滚出去 听到没
It’s “Take your crude come on to every woman who walks past and cram it.”
我叫 对每个经过的女人围堵动粗
That’s my name.
这就是我的名字
Mouthy little bitch.
满嘴脏话的小贱♥人♥
Who you think you talking to? Who does it look like?
你以为在跟谁说话 看谁像咯
You think you real funny, don’t you? Oh, shit. Ain’t she tough?
我以为自己很幽默吗 妈的 她很难对付
What? You gonna hit me now?
怎么 你想打我
That would pretty much complete the picture.
这下都齐了
You need to keep your bitch on a leash.
你应该拴好你的贱♥人♥
Put a chain on that whore and yank that motherfucker.
套上链子 然后猛拽那混♥蛋♥
Of course. Right to the stereotype thesaurus.
当然 不过是陈腔滥调了
Call me a whore and a bitch in the same sentence.
不仅叫我妓♥女♥ 还叫我贱♥人♥
This bitch is crazy. I like them like that.
这婊♥子♥疯了 我就喜欢这样的
Man, take this bitch.
那归你啦
Hey. Get off me.
放开我
You don’t know when to quit, do you? I’m gonna teach her a lesson.
你还来劲了 是吧 让我来教训她
Stop. Let go.
别碰我 放手
Get your ass over there.
先滚一边去
What the fuck you looking at, old man?
老头 你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What the hell are you spooks up to? Spooks?
你们这群黑鬼在干什么 黑鬼
You better get your ass on, honky, while I still let you.
趁我没发火赶紧滚 白鬼
That’s what you better do. That’s right, bitch.
赶紧滚吧 没错 贱♥人♥
Fuck you think you at?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while…
有没有偶尔遇到某些人
…that you shouldn’t have fucked with?
那些你不该招惹的人
That’s me.
比如我
Man, you fucking crazy, man. Get out of here, man.
你♥他♥妈♥有病啊 快滚吧
Why don’t you get your ass up out of here before I kick your old,
在我踢散你这把老骨头之前 赶紧滚
Wrinkly White ass?
白鬼老头
Crazy motherfucker, man. what’s wrong with him, man?
真♥他♥妈♥有病 这老头怎么了
What the fuck?
啥他妈玩意儿
This motherfucker crazy, man. What’s wrong with this nigga, man?
这个疯老头 这个老头怎么啦
What the hell?
究竟怎么回事
Get in the truck.
上车
This crazy motherfucker, man. What’s wrong with him, man?
这个疯老头 是怎么回事
He put his finger at us.
他竟然拿手指指着我们
Oh, shit. come on, now. hey, pops. come on, now.
我靠 真枪 你别动真格
Shut your fucking face.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
You fucking don’t listen, do you?
你们他妈的就是不听 是吧
Now, get in the truck.
赶紧上车
Go on, get in the truck now. shit. Way to go, old man.
我靠 到卡车里去吧 你赢了 老头
Shut up, pussy.
闭嘴 小贱♥人♥
What is all this “bro” shit, anyway?
什么狗屁兄弟
Want to be super spade or something?
你想当老大还是怎么
These guys don’t want to be your bro. And I don’t blame them.
这些人不想做你兄弟 我也不会怪他们
Now, get your ofay, paddy ass on down the road.
赶紧滚吧
Take care, now.
小心点
Yeah, you too.
你也是
Oh, yeah.
好啊
Fuck, man, why y’all didn’t fucking do nothing?
我靠 你们怎么都不动
Man, kick that nigga’s ass. Man, you fucking..
老兄 揍那老头 老兄 你♥他♥妈♥的
Shit, man.
少放屁
This fucker. He had that cannon in your fucking face.
那混♥蛋♥拿枪指着你的脸
You didn’t do nothing. Trying to stay out.
你都没反应 装作若无其事
What’s the matter with you, for chris sake?
天哪 你怎么回事
Trying to get yourself killed?
想找死吗
I thought you asian girls were supposed to be smart.
我以为亚洲女孩都是很聪明的
Hanging around a neighborhood like
像那样在社区里闲逛
That’s a fast way to get you in the obituaries.
倒是能很快让你死掉
I know. I know. Take it easy.
我知道 别紧张
And what about that goofball guy you were with?
那个跟你一起有病的家伙呢
Is that a date or something?
算是约会还是怎么
Yeah. kind of. His name is Trey.
差不多 他叫特利
Well, you shouldn’t be hanging out with him.
你不该跟他出来逛
You should be hanging out with your own people, with other humongs.
你应该和你们自己人出来 毛族
You mean hmong? we’re hmong, not “humong.”
你是指苗族吗 我们是苗族 不是毛族
Whatever.
随便吧
Where the hell is humong, I mean hmong, anyway?
毛族在哪 我是说苗族
You’re so enlightened, you know that? No, hmong isn’t a place.
你太有才了 知道吗 苗族不是一个地方
It’s a people.
是一个种族
Hmong people come from different parts of Laos, Thailand, and China.
苗族人来自老挝 泰国和中国等不同地方
Yeah. Well, how did you end up in my neighborhood, then?
好吧 那你们为什么成了我的邻居
Why didn’t you stay there?
你们怎么不待在老家
It’s a Vietnam thing. We fought on your side.
因为越南战争 我们跟你们打仗
And when the Americans quit, the communists started killing all the hmong.
当美国人撤退的时候 共♥产♥党人开始杀害苗族人
So we came over here.
所以我们就逃过来了
Yeah. Well, I don’t know how you ended up in the midwest.
我不知道你们在中西部地区会怎样
There’s snow on the ground six months out of the year.
一年之中有六个月都在下雪
Why does a jungle people want to be in the great frozen tundra?
为什么丛林人想住在大♥片♥的冻土地带
Hill people. we were hill people. not jungle people. Booga-booga-booga.
我们是山里人 不是丛林人
Yeah. Whatever.
好吧 随便吧
Blame the Lutherans. They brought us over here.
要怪就怪路德教 他们把我们带来的
Everybody blames the Lutherans.
大家都指责路德教
Well, you’d think the cold would keep all the idiots out.
你可能会想傻瓜都怕冷
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢载我一程
You know something, kid? You’re all right.
你知道吗 孩子 你倒是没什么
But what about that dimwit brother of yours?
但是你的傻瓜弟弟怎么样
He a little slow or something?
他是弱智还是怎么
Thao is actually really smart.
邵其实很聪明的
He just doesn’t know which direction to go in.
只是他不知道要往哪走
Yeah. Poor toad. It’s really common.
可怜的家伙 其实这很正常
Hmong girls over here fit in better.
这里的苗族女孩都会过得好点
The girls go to college, and the boys go to jail.
女孩们去上大学 男孩们去蹲监狱
Yeah.
是的
That old hag hates my ass.
那个老太婆讨厌我
“Your birthday today.” Daisy.
今天是你的生日 戴西
“This year, you have to make a choice between two life paths.
今年 你必须在两条不同的人生路上作出选择
Second chances come your way.
你会重获新生
Extraordinary events culminate in what might seem to be an anticlimax.
有特别的大事发生 不过有点虎头蛇尾
Your lucky numbers are 84, 23…
你的幸运数字是84 23
… 11 , 78, and 99.”
11 78和99
What a load of shit.
都是一堆废话
Yeah.
没错
What the hell is it with kids nowadays?
现在的孩子都是怎么回事
All right.
好吧
Hey, Mrs. V. Here, let me help you with those.
V夫人 你好 我来帮你吧
Oh, thank you. I just… I got it.
谢谢 让我来吧
How about that?
那个怎样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!