Yeah? So is being in a gang, dipshit.
是吗 呆在帮派里也一样 笨蛋
Didn’t you hear what I just said?
你没听到我刚才说的话吗
I saw you cough up blood.
我看到你咳出血了
You should quit.
你应该戒烟
So, what’s that emblem supposed to mean anyway?
这个徽章是什么意思
Is it your ancient cub scout emblem?
是你的古老的童子军徽章吗
First cavalry. I’ve had it since ’51 .
一等骑兵 我1951年得到的
So, what do you want to do with your life, kid?
你想要过怎样的生活 孩子
Well, I was thinking about maybe sales.
我在想也许可以搞销♥售♥
Sales, huh?
搞销♥售♥吗
My oldest son is in sales.
我的大儿子是做销♥售♥的
Does he do well? Oh, yeah. License to steal.
他做得好吗 是的 是合法的偷钱行当
I work in the Ford factory for 50 years,
我在福特公♥司♥工作了50年
And he’s out selling Japanese cars.
而他却在外面卖♥♥日本车
You made cars? Yeah.
你制♥造♥汽车吗 是的
I put the steering column in this gran torino…
是我把转向柱安装在这辆老爷车上的
… In 1972, right on the line.
那是1972年 安得非常合适
Oh, you are old. So cool.
你真老 真酷
Yeah. So you wanna be in sales.
是啊 那么你想做销♥售♥
You thinking about going to school maybe?
有没有想过去学校读书呢
Kind of, but school costs money.
想过 但是上学需要花钱
Well, maybe you should get a job.
那也许你应该找个工作
You can’t just sit there and spread…
你不可以只是坐在这里
Mulch in my garden the rest of your life.
在我的花♥园♥撒撒除草剂就度过余生
Well, maybe you could just pay me. Yeah. very funny.
也许你可以付工资给我 真滑稽
Well, what kind of job could I ever get?
我能找到什么样的工作呢
Yeah. You’re right. Nobody would ever hire you.
你说得对 没人愿意用你
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Look, I’m just kidding, zip.
我只是在开玩笑 小顽固
I mean, you could get a job.
我是说 你是可以找到工作的
You could get a job anywhere. Like what?
在哪儿都能找到工作 比如什么
Well, how about construction? Me?
比如建筑呢 我吗
Yeah. Construction?
是的 建筑
You have alzheimer’s or something?
你有老年痴呆还是怎么的
No. You could get a job in construction.
不 你可以在建筑方面找到工作
I know people in the trades.
在这方面我有熟人
Course, I have to make a little adjustment,
当然 我需要做些调整
And man you up a little bit.
并把你塑造得更男人一些
Man me up? Yeah.
把我塑造得更男人吗 是的
And I think you ought to date Miss Yum Yum too.
而且我想你还应该跟瑶亚小姐约会
Do you a little good.
这会对你有益处的
You know, get a little carbon off the valves.
免得那”枪管”塞爆了
Now you’re just gonna learn how guys talk.
现在你需要学习男人是如何谈话的
You just listen to the way Martin and I batter it back and forth.
你只要认真听我和马丁斗嘴即可
You okay? You ready? Sure.
准备好了吗 当然
All right. Let’s go in.
好吧 咱们进去
Perfect.
很好
A Polack and a Chink.
波兰佬和中国佬
How you doing, Martin, you crazy Italian prick?
你怎么样 马丁 你这个意大利老疯子
You cheap bastard, I should’ve known you’d come in.
你个混♥蛋♥ 我就知道你会来
I was having such a pleasant day.
我本来今天挺高兴的
What’d you do, jew some poor blind guy out of his money?
你来干吗 找穷瞎子骗钱吗
Gave him the wrong change? Who’s the nip?
故意找错钱 这小东西是谁
Oh, he’s a pussy kid from next door.
隔壁邻居家的小受气包
I’m just trying to man him up a little bit.
我只是想让他学得有男子气概一点儿
You see, kid? Now, that’s how guys talk to one another.
你看 孩子 这才是两个男人之间的对话
They do?
是这样吗
What, you got shit in your ears?
什么 你耳朵里起茧子了吗
Now go on out and come back in,
现在出去再进来
And talk to him like a man.
像个男人一样跟他对话
Like a real man.
像个真正的男人
Come on, Walt. Come on. Get your ass out of here.
快点 沃尔特 快 快出去
And come on back now.
现在进来
Sorry about this. It’s okay.
对不起 没关系
What’s up, you old Italian prick?
干吗呢 你个意大利老贱♥人♥
Get out of my shop before I blow your head off…
滚出去 不然我打爆你的脑袋
You goddamn dicksmoking gook! Jesus christ. Oh, shit.
你个挨千刀的臭老外 老天 操
Take it easy. Take it easy.
别激动 别激动
What the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind?
你这是干什么 你疯了吗
But that’s what you said.
但是你刚才就是这么说的
That what you said men say.
你说男人就该这么说话
You don’t just come in and insult the man in his shop.
你不能一进来就侮辱店主人呐
You don’t do that.
不能这么做
What happens if you meet some stranger and get the wrong one?
如果你遇到一个陌生人而他不是个善茬呢
He’s gonna blow your gook head right off.
他会把你的小老外脑袋爆开花的
What should I have said, then?
那我该怎么说
Yeah, kid,
好吧 孩子
why don’t you start with “hi” or “hello”?
干吗不先说声”嗨”或者”你好”呢
Yeah, just come in and say,
对 走进来 然后说
“Sir, I’d like a haircut, if you have time.”
“先生 如果你有空 我想理个发”
Yeah, be polite, but don’t kiss ass.
是的 要有礼貌 别找抽
You could talk about a construction job you just came from…
你可以说说你刚刚干的建筑工作
…And bitch about your girlfriend and your car.
也可以扯一扯你的女朋友和汽车
Son of a bitch, I just got my brakes fixed,
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我刚修好的刹车
And those sons of bitches really nailed me.
那些混♥蛋♥真的气死我了
I mean, they screwed me right in the ass.
我是说 他们惹毛了我了
Yeah. Don’t swear at the guy.
对 不要惹毛对方
Just talk about people who are not in the room.
聊聊不在身边的人们
You could bitch about your boss making…
你可以侃一侃 你的老板
You work overtime when it’s bowling night.
让你在约好打保龄球的夜晚加班的事
Right. Or my old lady bitches for two goddamn hours…
对 或者是我老伴跟我抱怨了俩小时
…About how they don’t take expired coupons at the grocery store…
百货商店不肯收过期的优♥惠♥券
…And the minute I turn on the game,
而我一调头玩游戏
She starts crying how we never talk.
她就哭着嫌我不跟她说话
You see? Now go out, come back and talk to him.
懂了吗 现在出去再进来 跟他聊天
And it ain’t rocket science, for chris sake.
这不是什么高科技 看在上帝的份上
Yeah, but I don’t have a job,
是啊 但是我没有工作
a car or a girlfriend.
汽车 或者女朋友
Jesus.
天呐
I should’ve blown his head off when I had the chance.
我真应该当时有机会就打爆他的脑袋
Yeah. Maybe so.
是啊 也许是的
Now, okay, I want you to turn around and go outside…
现在 好了 我要你转过身走出去
…And come back, and don’t talk about having no job…
再进来 不要谈没有工作
…No car, no girlfriend,
没有车 没有女朋友
No future, no dick.
没有未来 没种
Okay? Just turn around and go.
好吗 只要转身走就好
Excuse me, sir.
对不起 先生
I need a haircut, if you ain’t too busy.
如果你不是很忙的话 我需要理个发
You old Italian son-of-a-bitch prick barber.
你个老意大利混♥蛋♥理发师
Boy, does my ass hurt from all the guys at my construction job.
我恨透了我建筑工作里所有的同事
Fuck me. Jesus christ.
操♥他♥妈♥的 上帝啊
All set to go through with it, right? Yeah, yeah.
一切准备就绪 对吗 是 是
Don’t “yeah, yeah” me.
别跟我”是是是”
Just say, “yes, sir,” and, “I’ll do my best.”
要说”是 先生” “我会尽力的”
Yes. I’ll do my best.
是 我会尽力的
Because when I vouch for somebody,
因为我向某人担♥保♥时
That means I’ve given my word.
就说明我要说到做到
And I don’t want you making me look bad.
我不想要你往我脸上抹黑
No, I’m good. Totally into this.
不 我会努力的 完全进入状态了
Don’t lay down, either. Just look them straight in the eye.
也不要放弃 直视他们的双眼
And a man can tell a lot by your handshake.
还有 男人握手也能表现出很多东西
Here. Put those in your back pocket. Cool.
把这些放在后裤兜里 酷
Don’t blow this.
别搞砸了
Hey, Kennedy, you drunken Irish goon.
肯尼迪 你个爱尔兰蠢醉鬼
How the hell are you?
最近怎么样
I’m shitty, but who’s gonna listen?
我一团糟 但是谁又会关心呢
Not me, that’s for sure.
肯定不是我
Help yourself, there, Walt. You dumb polack.
请自便 沃尔特 你个傻波兰佬
Okay, this is the kid I was telling you about.
好 这就是我跟你说的那个孩子
Thao, this is Tim kennedy.
邵 这是蒂姆·肯尼迪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!